[Drama 2011] KBS Drama Special 3 "White Christmas" 화이트 크리스마스

7lotus

Guest orbiter84

The cast is ridiculous. The shortest guy is 181cm and the rest are like 187cm, 186cm... Esom is 175cm!! Almost all of them are models. Whoaaa.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got the chance to watch White Christmas and it was simply awesome. The cast while young, but delivered their roles exceptionally well against veteran actor Kim Sang-kyung  .  It was fast pace and exciting never a boring minute.

1. Favorite characters:  Moo Yul (Baek Sung Hyun),

Ji Hoon (Sung Joo),

Mi-Reu (love newbie/model  Kim Hyun Joong)

Joon Soo (Lee Soo Kyun)  hope to see these guys in more dramas Soon.

2. Location: the school / snow / scenary was beautiful.

3. Script: fantastic!!!!

Must see.

p.s. Can the actors be any taller ... heehee  :wub: :wub: :wub:

14v41si.png

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest janey-

Hello! I'm not sure if anyone will be able to read this but do you know where I can download Eng subs? The ones at  ffsubs.com/ aren't downloadable since they used Megaupload. Huhuhu. I really, really want  to watch this drama but I can't find the subtitle online and I can't understand Korean. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just know about this drama. The cast was just daebak i da.

Almost of them are hot model-actor, and they are being friends until now..

i watched it on kbs world these days maybe because it will christmast day soon. I know that its 2011 drama. I just know it very late. Hhaha

The plot also interesting,. Because i didnt see it since 1st episode, make me a bit not understand what is it about, so i searched some sinopsis about it.then i found it. It really help me to undertand it. Waa.. a lot of mystery and psycological inside.

the school was just damn too big for them. Look like too hard to escape from it.

i coincidence read some comment above that state the teachs still alive? Is it right? Waa.. what actually happened? In kbs it still 4 episode. If i cant wait, i'll read the sinopsis first.

Archived