Strobe Edge

Guest nauticalblue

Guest nauticalblue

Strobe Edge

Summary: Having no experience in romance, the vibrant Ninako curiously explores the meaning of what "love" really is, and is surprised to feel a colorful range of emotions as she grows closer to the school heartthrob, the quiet yet gentle Ren, who also happens to be involved in a longtime relationship. With every intention of keeping her head held high, Ninako prepares to face the mental pain of this one-sided love that she had allowed to take root, facing a series of trials that would either contribute to her growth as a headstrong woman, or break her as it did with other girls. (Summary from Manga Fox)

Anyone else who likes this manga? I don't normally read shoujo romance mangas, but this one got me hooked. :lol: It was much better than I anticipated after reading the cliche-sounding premise.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i totally loved this manga and yea it was really different from any other ones i had read

i love how it starts and all but nothing like that rarely happens in real life

• 4 months later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

I love this manga, and i'm sad it ended D:

But on another note, the author has a new manga now, and it's pretty good so far! It's called Ao No Rider :D Chapter 0-4 are translated~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

loved the manga so much!! i am glad the manga-ka made a special chapter teehee i am satisfied with the ending and now it would be more cool if it was turn to an anime or movie drama w/e muahaa

• 9 months later...
Guest mabuchi

I loved this manga...it's one of the best shoujo/romance mangas I've read and I've read quite a few. I liked the art style and all the characters. Ninako wasn't as annoying as many other shoujo characters. The main characters have different sides that aren't all stereotypical of manga characters, so it was refreshing to read. 

Archived