Quantcast
Guest cherrie12

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

Guest haneul love

Nah, just leave it alone for now and wait for the surgery..I'm sorry haneul love, what was your previous question that no one answered?

oh the previous one, lol i just called the office and they answered my question. it's okay :]

but yea incision - they cut ur eyelid so the line stays there longer but it leaves a scar sometimes

non-incision they pinch like parts of ur eyelid skin but the line disappears often

and there's this new method being used in Japan where they put two stiches on the patients' eyes and twist the skin o.o i don't really know how to explain it.. but i'm getting mine done on August 5th with this method so i'll make sure to post pictures ^_^!!

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest haneul love

^ yea, with this method they say it lasts MUCH longer than the first two original methods.

"with no loss of double eyelid line after follow-up periods ranging from one month to seven years"

i don't know why, but they said they put two stiches on ONE eyelid o.o ..

Guest kangxbyul

oh wow twisting the skin >.< I heard there was a method where they do it with a laser is that true?

Guest funny*jenny

^^

I was just wondering that too. Is it okay to wear contacts just as long as I don't have to lift my eyelid in order to put it in? Because I'm getting sick of walking around outside blindly with my non-prescription sunglasses.

And just to warn other people who want to consider using tape or glue....DON'T DO IT. I know from experience. It stretched out my eyelids a little bit and made them kinda funky. Which resulted in me getting this surgery early. Otherwise, I probably would have waited until right before college which is only a two years difference.

you can`t wear contacts for about a week...it`s a definite no-no

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest FantasyClover

oh wow twisting the skin >.< I heard there was a method where they do it with a laser is that true?

the laser is only used to make the cut. the rest is the same, removing fat, and the stitching. the laser is good b/c it stops the bleeding as soon as an incision is made, and the curve/arch of the incision is very smooth and linear.

i dont recommend ppl getting the non-incision one. why go through all the pain, and having the possibility of ur eyes falling out.

i think the twisting non-incision doesn't twist the actual skin, but the stitch that they make so that there's a less chance of it coming out, since it would have to untwist, unknot, and then fall out.

Guest MONICA

the laser is only used to make the cut. the rest is the same, removing fat, and the stitching. the laser is good b/c it stops the bleeding as soon as an incision is made, and the curve/arch of the incision is very smooth and linear.

i dont recommend ppl getting the non-incision one. why go through all the pain, and having the possibility of ur eyes falling out.

well, when they do the incision, they also cauterize it so it's not that different.

and your eyes don't fall out :blink:

Guest hunny~bunny

aw man im doing the non incision. is it really that easy to come off? the fold i mean.

Guest MONICA

if your eyelids are thin, then no. the doctor should recommend what's good for you, so you shouldn't be too worried :]

Guest FantasyClover

well, when they do the incision, they also cauterize it so it's not that different.

and your eyes don't fall out :blink:

which is why i said there is a possibility.

Guest MONICA

which is why i said there is a possibility.

there's no possibility that your eyes will fall out because of ssangkapeul surgery. lol.

Guest FantasyClover

there's no possibility that your eyes will fall out because of ssangkapeul surgery. lol.

i meant the crease falling out.

Guest BestChinese

WOW! you are here too FC ^_^ <3<3<3

and surgury on the eye scares me =X my eyelid does not need to be cut again T_T

Guest MONICA

i meant the crease falling out.

lol okay.

Guest ulynn

is it painful? =X

cause my mom wants to bring me for it.

im 14 btw

Guest m4ryC

too late about not using tape/glue LOL, well i've stopped using it but i have a permanent .. half double eyelid o.o like it comes out at the outer corners. should i use the glue again and try to make it back to normal? is that better for the surgery -o-?

i don't think anyone's going to answer my question again -.-

hahaha! me too! when i wear tapes for like 2 days (i have a lot of flabby stuff) and then take them off...they usually stay in for like half an hour, and then on my right eye, (after like many hours), theres only a half double eyelid..straaange. but my mom said she could tell that my lids are thinning (?)..is that good? or is it just being stretched? i dunno. hahaha.

sorry, im not answering any of your questions..i just thought to comment=D

Guest HEHE-productions

hmmm

i use EYE TALK double eyelid glue.... and it's like my life saver. I'm too chicken to get the surgery, so I just use the glue and NO ONE can tell the difference.

i also used the tape, but didn't like it as much as glue since it was noticeable

if anyone wants, I'm selling both in my thread (lots of fobby stores around my area = tons of this kind of stuff)

click on the link in my sig if anyone wishes

Guest Lebanese_Blonde

i'm sure they can but they use the laser as a knife so it still hurts and burns