Quantcast

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! UPDATE As you all know, I decided to go with Dr. Andrew Choi from VIPSURGERY in Koreatown, CA. I put down my initial deposit in September to secure my surgery date for December

Hello everyone! After years of contemplating surgery, reading through this thread, and doing a lot of research, I've finally decided to take the plunge and get double eyelid surgery. Today I had my fi

I am from Hong Kong and always had weak double eyelid. I had a visible line but it was not even on each eye and didn't look like double eyelid from far away only very close you can see the small line.

Guest Aestas

yuri fufu - could you take a straight picture? i mean, where your head isn't turned? it looks like your eyes are different shaped but maybe its the angle?

Guest prehistoric

The problem with me is that I'm not korean, so I don't think it would make sense for me to fly to korea to just get my eyes done you know? Like my mom wouldn't want to spend all that money on the air plane tickets, however, I have yet to see any one in Cali that does as great a job as Korean doctors do. POOEy.

You're Chinese right? You could go back to China to get it done as well. A lot of Korean plastic surgery centers have recently been established in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Beijing.

I wish someone would post up pictures of their whole face instead of just their eye.

Then the difference between the before and after would seem more apparent.

Guest yuri fufu

your eyes turned out really nice! did you get open cut?

Thanks! It's strange because one of my eyes look open cut (right) but the other is not. Before the surgery the surgeon never discussed what kind of cut I wanted, lol.

yuri fufu - could you take a straight picture? i mean, where your head isn't turned? it looks like your eyes are different shaped but maybe its the angle?

My head isn't turned, lol.

Guest singerchick

You're Chinese right? You could go back to China to get it done as well. A lot of Korean plastic surgery centers have recently been established in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Beijing.

I wish someone would post up pictures of their whole face instead of just their eye.

Then the difference between the before and after would seem more apparent.

Yeah, I'm Shanghai-nese.

I'm not sure if the newer clinics would produce the best results though.

I remember my friend got hers done in a clinic in Taiwan by Dr. Yang. She told me to get it there because she said that they were good and she sent me some before and after pictures from the clinic:

a09.jpg

a10.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

d03.jpg

d04.jpg

Guest mangmang22

it's been a while since i've posted progress, but here we go!

untitled.JPG

this was 3 weeks after surgery. by then my red eye was gone and the swelling was dramatically decreased.

lklkmll.JPG

this is 4 weeks after surgery. they basically look the same, but the cut lines are not red and not quite as noticeable when i close my eyes. hopefully the scars will completely disappear by the time i go back to school

Guest geishaOo

my mom had it done a few yrs ago and it wasnt a pretty sight at all

her face swelled, it yellowed, turned green because of it like terrible bruising

i do not recommend outside exhibition

it was like that for about 1-2 weeks

i dont think people over 40 should get this stuff done

it looks so fake

shes usually wearing her tinted sunglasses anyway

Guest yuri fufu

Hi, is this considered a double eyelid? It's not very apparent though...and the "crease" is so far away from the eye. >.<. Thanks.

eye1.jpg

If that is your eye, that is one fricken beautiful eye.

Guest XianXian

If that is your eye, that is one fricken beautiful eye.

Yeah, that's my eye. Thank you. It used to be purely single-lidded though. But somehow, my eyes sort of got bigger as I grew up. Recently, a crease (I guess it qualifies as one now) developed on my left eye...my right eye, however...the "crease" is really faint. >.<. Makes my eyes look sort of uneven.

I was wondering....if I started using glue on my right eye, do you think the "crease" will come out more? It would be a better alternative to surgery. Also...I want my creases to be closer to my eyes...I don't find creases that are far away from the eyes to be beautiful. :vicx:

OMG like everyons eyes are all settled but mine are still a little bloated, and its been a month and 3 days hahah funny how I know the exact dates ahha

Don't worry, just give it more time. I guess it's a bit different for everyone. Hope everything turns out well for you. :sweatingbullets:

^ thanks Im like freakin out b/c everyones eyes look SO GOOD!!! but Im like hmm.......my eyes are a little TOO puffy ahah but we'll see in a year and if I don't like it

MONICA: Im going to your docter in korea so have his info save okay?? hhaahha jkjk but really have his info saved, just in case ^_^

Guest ::kitty::

hi everyone!

i'm still scared but really interested in double eyelids :D

i want my eyes to have the size (?) of ayumi's recent eyes?

this is a picture of ayumi when she first debuted (double eyelids but kinda small--her eye size is like mine now!):

ayumi1.jpg

and a more recent pic of her:

ayumi2.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE do not start bashing ayumi or anything!! i'm a big fan of hers :D

i really really~ love her huge double eyelids these days <3

what kind of technique would someone get to get ayumi's eyes in the second pic?

^ I remember that "before" picture being proved to be fake back in one of the threads. Apparantly she looked the same at her debut, and the date on that picture is after.

Guest Aestas

but dates on photos could be wrong... my parents never do anything about setting the date on our cameras...

i'm thinking maybe she lost a lot of weight and so her eyelids came out more pronounced afterwards?

unless someone knows she definitely did surgery.