there really is no need for u to get surgery :]]]

unless u want your fold to be bigger(?).. but i dont think that's necessary

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! UPDATE As you all know, I decided to go with Dr. Andrew Choi from VIPSURGERY in Koreatown, CA. I put down my initial deposit in September to secure my surgery date for December

Hello everyone! After years of contemplating surgery, reading through this thread, and doing a lot of research, I've finally decided to take the plunge and get double eyelid surgery. Today I had my fi

I am from Hong Kong and always had weak double eyelid. I had a visible line but it was not even on each eye and didn't look like double eyelid from far away only very close you can see the small line.

janex06: You have sok-sangguhpeul ^^ but it's not THAT small, so t's still visible, a little. I love eyelids like yours >_<

I don't think you should get it done... I mean, it's already big, and there's no need for you to get surgery, unless you want it :]

Guest Chocobo

^^^You hope it's not him because he's GOOD? o_O;;;;;;

nicole's eyes are relly pretty :D They definitely don't look small, although you can't tell if they're cropped out... You always have to see the whole face, to see if it's balanced(???) >_<;;

Well I mean Dr. Wong is a very talented surgeon, but maybe at other things, I saw some of his chin augmentation and jaw reshapings as well as nose jobs and they were SO amazing. Maybe he isn't as good with eyes.

What do you guys think of this guys? http://middletoncosmetic.com/asian.html

Guest JAMIESMYNAMIE

Well I mean Dr. Wong is a very talented surgeon, but maybe at other things, I saw some of his chin augmentation and jaw reshapings as well as nose jobs and they were SO amazing. Maybe he isn't as good with eyes.

What do you guys think of this guys? http://middletoncosmetic.com/asian.html

Hmm.. he makes the eyelids soo big.. on each of the three patients shown.

It's pretty on some people, but it looks like the doctor only knows one kind of cut..

Guest pandazombie

Day of Surgery

eyes2.jpg

eyes3.jpg

Does it turn out like that for everyone who gets the surgery ? Kinda scared now becasue I'm gonna get it done next year

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

Does it turn out like that for everyone who gets the surgery ? Kinda scared now becasue I'm gonna get it done next year

the severity of swelling is different for everyone

mine pretty much looked like that (except i guess i had a lot less redness and my incisions weren't as deep) the first couple days.

but some people (like MONICA, who started this thread) are lucky and don't have very much swelling at all.

my advice to you is to have realistic expectations

i mean... you're creating double eyelids that aren't supposed to be there. and it's surgery.

you shouldn't expect to look natural right after you've had an operation. you know?

but it is worth it. in about a month all of my swelling subsided and now that it's been a year, i couldn't be happier that i went through with it. it doesn't look ANYTHING like it did the week of surgery and i'm pleased that they came out very natural-looking.

so yeaa. hope that helped. :)

Guest vietgirl604

Wow, I didn't know a lot of people get double eyelid surgery. I actually have..big eyelids. Like hiien's size currently, after she got her surgery done. My eye lids are the size of my eyes..making it look like I got big eyes, but I don't. I would be scared crapless if I got surgery.

Guest murrkoh*

^ ackk that sucks.

my eyes are puffy as it is when i wake up -_____-;;

but its the worst when i cry or eat salty foods then wake up the next morning. it really really sucks. -_______________________-

Guest MONICA

hmm.. is the medial canthoplasty the same thing as the lateral cathotomy?

all these different terms are confusing me --;;

if i'm remembering my medical terminology, lateral means away from the middle, so it would be the outer corners. i'm not 100% sure though.

Guest jungah

This isn't my experience but my sisters.

My sister went to Korea to do her surgery. I think she got it done in 수원.

Before the surgery she didn't have anything. She told me that the doctor

took out a lot of fat from her eyes. She did the surgery three days before

she came back. When she first came back her eyes where really swelled up

and it didn't look that great. But as time passed it really looks nice right now.

I think she paid 70만원 total but im not sure exactly.

Guest classique

Wow, all your eyes turned out beautifully =)

I used to want to get the sugery but over the past year, I've been really indesicive about it. Sometimes I'll want it and then sometimes I want to keep my naural eyes... but going through this thread and seeing the results makes me want to get it. I should wait until I'm 100% sure though so I don't regret anything.

A quick question as well. My eyes aren't the same size... well I guess they are but while my left eye is almondy shape and rounded at the top, my right eye is a bit droopy/flat at the top - not as rounded - so it looks like they are uneven sizes. If I were to get the surgery, would they be able to alter the right eye slightly so that they could be the same size/take away the droopiness?

Sorry if I sound confusing... I'll post up a picture if it is.

Guest roorooexcite

^LOl

yeah you can

i'm born with double eyelids

i heard from my friends that

you dont have to go through

all this surgery & 1 month//year swelling..

my friend's sister uses this small tape

for your eyes where you stick it

in between or whever you want

your line for your eyes.

the tape is invisible so you can't see it

and i you keep it on for a day or so

and your eyelids will stay double

for about a week. you can sleep with

it still on. OH AND IT'S AT AN AFFORDABLE

PRICE.

*sorry if what i'm posting up is going against your surgery thread..

just wanted people to know that you don't have to go through all

that pain//swelling and spending a lot of money. [not calling anybody fake

or anything]*

Guest YOUNGJOOx

^ haha its called ssangkapool tape...

everyone in here knows about it...but its not quite invisible...it shows a bit

plus it stretches out your eyelids, so when your not wearing them, your eyes begin to sag.

thanks for the input tho...!!! ^^