Quantcast

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

Guest aaaaaa

does anybody feel that their eyes got too small after all the swelling is gone? like a couple of months after u get the surgery..ur eyes look great and the size is good..and after u have gotten used to the size..it becomes smaller all of a sudden..

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! UPDATE As you all know, I decided to go with Dr. Andrew Choi from VIPSURGERY in Koreatown, CA. I put down my initial deposit in September to secure my surgery date for December

Hello everyone! After years of contemplating surgery, reading through this thread, and doing a lot of research, I've finally decided to take the plunge and get double eyelid surgery. Today I had my fi

I am from Hong Kong and always had weak double eyelid. I had a visible line but it was not even on each eye and didn't look like double eyelid from far away only very close you can see the small line.

Guest xlemonhedsx

WOW, you people are SOOO courageous. surgery seems soooo scary. thank god i have double eyelids. on behalf of my cousin, do you think the tape works good enough to be somewhat like the surgery?

Guest aznxchica

I just got my surgery last Saturday (07/29/06)! I'll write about it in more detail and post more pics at a later time. Right now, I've still got my stitches in, but I think it looks really nice right now! I even managed to convince my classmates that my eyelid came back naturally (I had one single, one double before) I'm actually afraid removing the stitches will make my eyes less pretty ><

Well, I'm getting my stitches removed this Friday, and I have summer school like 4 hours later. So, my question is, do your eyes swell up after they take the stitches out? Or do your eyes look as if they had just gone through surgery or something? B/c after the surgery, my eyes swelled up SO BADLY! I definitely do not want to go to school looking like that!

Guest nicole

i got eyelid surgery..but i didn't get the cathoplasty.

my eyes look smaller than before and so FREAKIN UGLY.

what do you guys think i should do? should i go and get the cathoplasty?? or is there any other way to make my eyes look bigger?

edit__

23hxerl.jpg

my eyes. it's been a year now..the swelling won't go down anymore.

after the surgery, i feel asleep for 2 hours..maybe that has something to do with my eyes still looking swollen. stupid move, nicole, stupid move. ==^

yalls eyes came out really pretty and natural looking, though! congrats!

edit again__

BTW GIRLS: don't go while you're on your period. your eyes will swell and bleed like crazy.

Guest MONICA

what do you guys think i should do? should i go and get the cathoplasty?? or is there any other way to make my eyes look bigger?

i so regret getting my eyes done. -____- i was actually forced by my aunts.

i'll post pics later

go get the medial canthoplasty done.

Guest kangxbyul

WOW, you people are SOOO courageous. surgery seems soooo scary. thank god i have double eyelids. on behalf of my cousin, do you think the tape works good enough to be somewhat like the surgery?

well it depends because when I use tape, I have double eyelids for only a little time and it goes away but for my friend, she got them by glue & tape.

Guest misshanna

edit__

23hxerl.jpg

after the surgery, i feel asleep for 2 hours..maybe that has something to do with my eyes still looking swollen. stupid move, nicole, stupid move. ==^

edit again__

BTW GIRLS: don't go while you're on your period. your eyes will swell and bleed like crazy.

what are you talking about??

your eyes are so pretty!!

I love them!!

i wouldn´t change them, but have you tried playing with makeup??

Guest MONICA

edit__

23hxerl.jpg

edit again__

what the! your eyes turned out really good!

to Heyyy: your eyes before and after the surgery looks almost exactly like mine. hehe. mine was small like that. and after the surgery it was swollen like that too. and now it's still a little swollen but that's fine.oh so ur right eyes look swollen than your left? so funnie. my left eyes looks swollen than my right eyes. haha. anyways, urs look so nice!

so how does it look now? like rite now? it has been 2 months rite? so i think it's normal now rite?

wow. other ppl have good results too.

Guest kooky

edit__

23hxerl.jpg

edit again__

i don't see a problem here, your eyes look pretty good to me.

what is a cathoplasty?

Guest LovelyChoco

Nicole! your eyes are really pretty! I don't know what you are complaining about. I kinda want to see your whole face after seeing the eyes.lol

Guest aaaaaa

i had surgery in january and now after all the swelling is gone..my eyes are sooooo small..they are nothing like what i imagined and one eye appears to be a big bigger than the other..im so depressed..i have an appt with my ps later this month..and for some reason hes always so busy and i cant make my appointment any sooner..it bothers me so much to look into the mirror and think that my crease may get smaller everyday until no one can even see that i have double eyelid unless i raise my forehead and make my eyes big on purpose

Guest aaaaaa

i got them done in toronto..and yaa he showed me how big the fold should be..but my eyelids seem to droop down now and it doesnt look like what what he showed me

Guest murrkoh*

^ hmmm

i wouldn't really trust a doctor in toronto...aigo..

i think korea's the best place to get it...

or some specialized korean doctor in the US

Guest Chocobo

i got them done in toronto..and yaa he showed me how big the fold should be..but my eyelids seem to droop down now and it doesnt look like what what he showed me

who did you go to? dr. joseph wong? i hope not him..he's really good

who did you go to? dr. joseph wong? i hope not him..he's really good

^^^You hope it's not him because he's GOOD? o_O;;;;;;

nicole's eyes are relly pretty :D They definitely don't look small, although you can't tell if they're cropped out... You always have to see the whole face, to see if it's balanced(???) >_<;;

Guest janex06

i'm actually just kinda looking for advice/suggestions/comments~

(by the way, everyone's eyes came out soooo nice!)

my mom wants me to get double eye-lid surgery...but to be honest i don't really want it. first off, i'm scared, and second, i'm just not comfortable with altering my face that drastically.

(i swear i'm not bashing/criticizing ANYONE for getting the surgery, its a personal choice and props to everyone for looking incredible with the new improvements)

if i were brave enough, i would consider getting it...but i dont really think i need to get it-- i mean my eyes are like...sorta double-liddy? they're really small folds, is it sok ssanggahpeul? i don't even know...but can you guys clarify for me? here's a pic:

n13616586_31014749_4457.jpg

i think that i have single lids ...but,

for real. what the heck are they?!