Quantcast

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! UPDATE As you all know, I decided to go with Dr. Andrew Choi from VIPSURGERY in Koreatown, CA. I put down my initial deposit in September to secure my surgery date for December

Hello everyone! After years of contemplating surgery, reading through this thread, and doing a lot of research, I've finally decided to take the plunge and get double eyelid surgery. Today I had my fi

I am from Hong Kong and always had weak double eyelid. I had a visible line but it was not even on each eye and didn't look like double eyelid from far away only very close you can see the small line.

Guest masala_chai_tea

This is actually a really interesting thread. I've read a little bit about Asian blepharoplasty surgery, but had never heard the stories of people who have had it done. Salamat for sharing, everyone. ^.^

Guest KIM_SAYS:

To hiien: AHHHHHH I saw your edited post from the first page and your eyes look sooooo effing beautiful. They look amazing and I don't think they look too swollen at all. :)

To A Beautiful Struggle: Hiiii I was just wondering if you can post up your before and afters?

To grace<333*: I'm sorry if you said already, but what was your doctor's name? Thanks!

I finally convinced my mom to let me have my surgery first before the Lasik. I'm getting it done next summer and she says it has to be in LA or near that area. Yay. :D

Guest d-0ne

I'm sorry this is off topic since it is the SURGERY thread. LOL. Anyways, does anyone have experiences and stories where you or someone you know just naturally formed double eyelids when the got older instead of getting surgery?.

My mom and all of her sisters when they were small had single eyelids, but when they got into their twenties they formed big double eyelids. For me, my mom, dad, and brother has double eyelids except for me. But my mom says I'm forming double eyelids because it looks like her eyes before, and it has like this creased line.

I'm sorry I wrote so much. But if you do have stories please share so I know how to increase my chances :). cause I'd rather get naturally formed eyelids than surgery cause I'm scared and it costs money :P.

Guest singerchick

I'm sorry this is off topic since it is the SURGERY thread. LOL. Anyways, does anyone have experiences and stories where you or someone you know just naturally formed double eyelids when the got older instead of getting surgery?.

My mom and all of her sisters when they were small had single eyelids, but when they got into their twenties they formed big double eyelids. For me, my mom, dad, and brother has double eyelids except for me. But my mom says I'm forming double eyelids because it looks like her eyes before, and it has like this creased line.

I'm sorry I wrote so much. But if you do have stories please share so I know how to increase my chances :). cause I'd rather get naturally formed eyelids than surgery cause I'm scared and it costs money :P.

My mom had single eyelids. Then she got 1 in her teens and she got the other one in her 20's as well. I'm the only one in the family without them boohoo

Guest demonicxsecrets

I got my stitches out several days ago. Here are my results after 2 and a half weeks.

Oh excuse the redness and puffiness of my eyes ,I'm not feeling too well and I'm really tired.I had the hiccups so the pics are kind of blurry. Blah. Oh well. Here ya go. fgfs.jpgsomeshing087.jpg

Maybe I'll post more pics when I'm not feeling like crap.

Tell me what ya think! And I'll try to post a before pic when I find one, but not now. I need some rest.

Guest MONICA

I got my stitches out several days ago. Here are my results after 2 and a half weeks.

Oh excuse the redness and puffiness of my eyes ,I'm not feeling too well and I'm really tired.I had the hiccups so the pics are kind of blurry. Blah. Oh well. Here ya go. fgfs.jpgsomeshing087.jpg

Tell me what ya think! And I'll try to post a before pic when I find one, but not now. I need some rest.

whoa! your eyes are so biggggg and prettttttttty. lucky!

Guest JAMIESMYNAMIE

i REALLY REALLY like your eyes...

did you get them done in korea?

i like how they are parallel all the way aorund...!!!

do you have before pics?

Guest kangxbyul

ahah sorry I thought it was cute you got hiccups while taking the picture x)

I think your eyes are very pretty. that's how I want mine to come out like .. cut from the outside only a little. I know inside would be nice too because of looking at MONICA's eyes, but I think it'll look the same for me because it would be kind of a small cut. it'll look very natural looking though for sure.

Guest foxxy_cleopatra

but for people who are looking for plastic surgeons in korea, i highly recommend dr. sohn. here's his website, www.clinic-s.co.kr

Guest +_lena

^ omg that`s like my cousin`s son-in-law or something :x puahaha...

anyways, have any of you actually gotten double eyelid surgery on one eye? the ssangapuhl on my left eye formed 2 years ago...and my mom told me that it would naturally form on both eyes soon. but it hasn`t so far -_-;; i`m starting to consider surgery because there is a HUUGE different between my eyes...one is almost half the size of the other o_O for those of you who have had it on only one eye, how did it turn out? i`m just kind of worried that my eyes will still be a little mis-matched even after surgery...

Guest phoiphoi

the result is good (if everything goes right)

but it looks too painfully to me, so i dun think i'd do it (if i had one eyelid)

man... some girls are still too young for surgery. i think it's better to wait till ur 18 or sth

Guest MONICA

^ omg that`s like my cousin`s son-in-law or something :x puahaha...

anyways, have any of you actually gotten double eyelid surgery on one eye? the ssangapuhl on my left eye formed 2 years ago...and my mom told me that it would naturally form on both eyes soon. but it hasn`t so far -_-;; i`m starting to consider surgery because there is a HUUGE different between my eyes...one is almost half the size of the other o_O for those of you who have had it on only one eye, how did it turn out? i`m just kind of worried that my eyes will still be a little mis-matched even after surgery...

you should get surgery on both. i had a slight ssangkapeul on my right eye, but i got it done on both. if you only get it on one eye, the results will not match.

Guest juliee

From the first post, your eyes really do look bigger. I'm not chinky but it'd be nice if my eyes were a bit bigger ^_^ then again, i'd be blinking every second of the surgery and my eyes would come out more screwed

Guest MONICA

From the first post, your eyes really do look bigger. I'm not chinky but it'd be nice if my eyes were a bit bigger ^_^ then again, i'd be blinking every second of the surgery and my eyes would come out more screwed

lol your eyes are closed during the surgery, so no need to worry

Guest JAMIESMYNAMIE

MONICA

since youve taken those pictures on the first page, has your ssangapul gotten smaller?

i know you didn't post any before pictures, but it seems like you didn't have that much fat on your eyelids before, or am i wrong?

Guest MONICA

MONICA

since youve taken those pictures on the first page, has your ssangapul gotten smaller?

i know you didn't post any before pictures, but it seems like you didn't have that much fat on your eyelids before, or am i wrong?

yeah i had relatively thin lids. all of the ahjummas were like "you probably don't need to cut," but turns out i did. my ssangkapeul didn't really get smaller. i think it looks almost the same. i'll post pictures laterrr