Quantcast

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

Guest mangmang22

wow heyy!! your eyes are soo pretty!

ok, it's been exactly 1 week since my surgery. i still have a lot of bruising and i got the RED EYE. it sucks to have red eye.........

but the swelling is better and i like the way the lines look::

dck7.JPG

ygkkh.JPG

tell me what you guys think!!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! After years of contemplating surgery, reading through this thread, and doing a lot of research, I've finally decided to take the plunge and get double eyelid surgery. Today I had my fi

Hi everyone! UPDATE As you all know, I decided to go with Dr. Andrew Choi from VIPSURGERY in Koreatown, CA. I put down my initial deposit in September to secure my surgery date for December

I am from Hong Kong and always had weak double eyelid. I had a visible line but it was not even on each eye and didn't look like double eyelid from far away only very close you can see the small line.

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

MONICA: do u have before pics? because you're eyes came out so nice. >_<

wondering if you had pretty eyes to begin with. xD

Guest MONICA

MONICA: do u have before pics? because you're eyes came out so nice. >_<

wondering if you had pretty eyes to begin with. xD

haha sorry, no before pics =/ my eyes were not pretty pre-surgery. haha.

wow heyy!! your eyes are soo pretty!

ok, it's been exactly 1 week since my surgery. i still have a lot of bruising and i got the RED EYE. it sucks to have red eye.........

but the swelling is better and i like the way the lines look::

http://usera.imagecave.com/mangmang22/dck7.JPG

http://usera.imagecave.com/mangmang22/ygkkh.JPG

tell me what you guys think!!

Whoa, that's A LOT of improvement from before! Swelling went down a lot and the lines are settling in(?)

It looks really pretty :D

Guest hunny~bunny

heehee i wanna see monica's before too cause ur after is so freaking gadlkkghkfs makes me jealous.

omgg i got my consultation done (FINALLYYYYYY). the place was comfortable and the ppl were nice so i can see why this place is considered really good. i got dr. park like monica and i tried to make him speak english like he did to monica but he was like if you can speak it and understand it well why not just speak in korean? aishh. hahaha anyway he sed i had big eyes already but do this if i wanted to and duhh i want to. he decided to "cut" the inner conrners of my eyes cause i see you ppl have that red thing on the inner corners of ur eyes. i dont have that so he sed my eyes look "bokjjaphae" or "stuffy". and he took this stick thingie and held it to me eye and compared the biggest ssangkapul and the smallest. i went with the smallest (btw a question to monica, which size did u choose?). he sed a smaller one looks better witout makeup and a bigger one looks better with makeup. like the bigger one looks GORGEOUS in eye makeup. but i want to look good naturally so yea. i also decided to get the partial incisiaon cause he sed the other one might come out.

my surgery is due tomorrow! which is the day after tomorrow for you guys? i dunno. but either way ill post up asap =)

wish me luck

Guest MONICA

haha he only spoke english to me during the surgery. oh yeah and the size thing...well he did like different sizes on my eyes too and i was like ummmmm i don't know whatever. haha. and then i just told him to do whatever was best for me and he did it. he told me beforehand i needed a small crease in order to have it look naturally so yeah, i knew it was going to be small.

anyway, good luckkkkkkk! i'm sure your surgery will go great :]

Oh oh, I have a question. If you call the office, how long do you have to wait for a consultation? And after that, how much days to schedule for surgery? Because I know some of you have gotten it done in Korea, and I don't think you guys called beforehand? So I'm guessing it doesn't take that much time to schedule it ^^;;; Thanks in advance for answering~

Guest MONICA

Oh oh, I have a question. If you call the office, how long do you have to wait for a consultation? And after that, how much days to schedule for surgery? Because I know some of you have gotten it done in Korea, and I don't think you guys called beforehand? So I'm guessing it doesn't take that much time to schedule it ^^;;; Thanks in advance for answering~

i called beforehand while i was at america to make my appt. i also got the surgery the day i got the consultation.

Guest hunny~bunny

^^i called beforehand too. it depends and is totally up to you on when u get the surgery after consultatation. me and monica have the same doc but she had hers the day of it and mines tomorrow, which is 2 days after the consultation.

OMG Mangmang I want eyes like your but I can't b/c I have like overlapping eyes =[ Lucky!! haha OMG your bruising is SO GOOD!!! mine were like out of this world ahah anyway I thought I was the only person with like popped veins in my eye but YEAH Im not the only one ahh High five to that!! haha jkjk :D hope your swelling goes down :D

Guest MONICA

^^i called beforehand too. it depends and is totally up to you on when u get the surgery after consultatation. me and monica have the same doc but she had hers the day of it and mines tomorrow, which is 2 days after the consultation.

oh yeah and i wanted to add that even if you prescheduled it to have your consultation and surgery on the same day, you don't have to. the doctor asked me if i needed time and wanted the surgery later since i was a little nervous and i guess it showed. haha. but i just went through with it.

Guest saranghae<3

OMGISH Your eye looks so pretty!

The cut seems sooo scary.. >__<

My mom is telling me to get mine done after i graduate.

Is it better to get it done older or is it better when you are young?

I'm scared too.. >__<

Guest MONICA

I'm scared too.. >__<

depends on your definition of old and young i guess. i think 18 is about the right age, it's also when most people do it i think.

Guest kangxbyul

I'm scared too.. >__<

if you have medical reasons, I think the faster the better

but I always thought the older, the better because then, your eyes are fully .. 'grown' ? lol

Guest minazzang

I'm really interested in getting mine done at BK. If anyone has gotten them done there... please tell me about your experiences!! I'm just scared that I am going to go to a bad/wrong clinic and mess up my eyes... biggest fear --;

Guest MONICA

Is it normal to have an open cut on one eye and a closed on the other? :unsure:

like...through surgery? or naturally? if it is through surgery i would go back there and make them do it over again...lol. but that's just me.