Quantcast
Guest cherrie12

Double Eyelid Surgery Thread

Guest xsilentangel

your results look great!!! your eyes look better now imo =) congrats!

Guest MONICA

^it was SUPPOSED to be tomorrow but my dumb mom rescheduled it 2 days later -_-. omgsh hahah im nervous. but not as nervous knowing yours came out VERY naturally and beautiful and that the same doc that performed urs (dr. park?) is performing on me. ackk wish me luck

oooo don't worrrrrrrrry. i'm sure your eyes will be b-e-a-utiful. i forgot where i remembered that from. haha. anyway, have you had your consultation already?

WOW grace<333 your eyes came out gorgeous too, Monicas is gorgeous too, but WOW both you guys have like no swelling compared to me, like OMG after the surgery I looked like a freakin MONSTER, no joke ahah I'll definitely post pics up after my checkup and everything but I would TOTALLY understand if you guys took down my pics b/c like the brusing and swelling WOW it was INSANE!! ahhah I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! I like looking at pics ahahh Im so dumb hahah :D Post up pics next time

Whoa Grace! Yours turned out really pretty <3 Personally I'm someone who prefers a shape like Monica's (IF I were to get it done, I don't mean like on other people) but I love parallel shapes and yours look perfect :D

Guest haneul love

personally I want the open cut myself (just have to make sure the doctor says that it matches my face), I love Grace's eyes!

All the models in the japanese magazines and japanese/chinese actresses/singers that I see all have open cuts and they look beautiful.. so yea I want it too lol +0+~ but I wonder how big/small their eyes were exactly before the surgery?

I know Ayumi from Sugar got eyelid surgery, definitely, and I LOVE her eyes. They're so big and pretty but then I remember seeing an old picture of her where her eyes were really small, how did they do that o.o?!

I hope mine comes out pretty too >_> *crosses fingers*

sugery date: august 5th [seems like a long time from now for me -o- but i'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out on the 25th so i don't want to risk anything o.o]

Guest FantasyClover

personally I want the open cut myself (just have to make sure the doctor says that it matches my face), I love Grace's eyes!

All the models in the japanese magazines and japanese/chinese actresses/singers that I see all have open cuts and they look beautiful.. so yea I want it too lol +0+~ but I wonder how big/small their eyes were exactly before the surgery?

I know Ayumi from Sugar got eyelid surgery, definitely, and I LOVE her eyes. They're so big and pretty but then I remember seeing an old picture of her where her eyes were really small, how did they do that o.o?!

open cut is beautiful with good makeup! but make sure the crease isn't high if u want an open cut or u'll look caucasian, (just a lil warning) :ph34r:

People who will being getting the surgery any time soon, just want to wish u the best of luck! Nothing bad will happen! Millions of people have gotten this, and many thanks to the other soompiers who have shared their experience! I pray for a sucessful surgery and don't forget to show us ur wonderful results!

Guest babygrace

^it was SUPPOSED to be tomorrow but my dumb mom rescheduled it 2 days later -_-. omgsh hahah im nervous. but not as nervous knowing yours came out VERY naturally and beautiful and that the same doc that performed urs (dr. park?) is performing on me. ackk wish me luck

ahh, good luck babe! i cant wait to see how it'll turn out <3

sugery date: august 5th [seems like a long time from now for me -o- but i'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out on the 25th so i don't want to risk anything o.o]

good luck with your surgery;

and about the open cut and how many celebs have it and they look gorgeousss is the biggest reason why i got it. and when i put just mascara on, people say they can't staring at my eyes which makes me soo happy because my lips were the only thing people apparently saw (b/c theyre huge :ph34r: , haha) as so they say

open cut is beautiful with good makeup! but make sure the crease isn't high if u want an open cut or u'll look caucasian, (just a lil warning) :ph34r:

People who will being getting the surgery any time soon, just want to wish u the best of luck! Nothing bad will happen! Millions of people have gotten this, and many thanks to the other soompiers who have shared their experience! I pray for a sucessful surgery and don't forget to show us ur wonderful results!

a note to people who are wanting to get the open-cut, i told my doctor i wanted that and he said it will look good with my face and he will give me the smallest height possible (but big enough to have the open cut) with the open cut to make it natural and such.

and overall, i'm very happy with my results and thnk you to everyone agrees with me, keke

i'd wish the "un-swelling" according to MONICA :P would happen faster -_- but then again i havent doing the warm pack my doctor has told me to do, :lol:

Guest MONICA

and overall, i'm very happy with my results and thnk you to everyone agrees with me, keke

i'd wish the "un-swelling" according to MONICA :P would happen faster -_- but then again i havent doing the warm pack my doctor has told me to do, :lol:

haha yes "un-swelling." but just wondering, the doctor told you to do WARM pack? that's kind of odd...for swelling it's recommended taht you do ice[cold] packs...you should do ice packs...

Guest babygrace

yeah actually he did tell me to do warm packs 3 days after the sugery to 3 months (cold pack 3 days after surgery then warm pack), and i was like :blink: .

well whatever, doctor said so, so :) haha

he even wrote it down for me..

hm, maybe i should doing ice packs then?

Guest singerchick

Grace, did you have your docter cut of extra skin at the inner lids? Or did you just have the docter do the crease. Also did you have a lot of fat in your eyelids beforE?

I think there is a procedure that cuts the inner part of your eye to make your eyes bigger, it was mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm not too sure about it though.

Guest haneul love

OH yeah, i remember who's eyes I really loved and wanted O.O

The creases look parallel.. they're parallel right -0-?

I wish I had her eyes TToTT

Rainie Yang! LOL.. her eyes are so BIG O_O

ap20060520092422490bv7.jpg

normal6596sdgx0.jpg

normal154y16txb9.jpg

She likes to take close up shots of her eyes and face :D so cute~! cam-richard simmons Rainie! HAHA.

Credits to asian-fanatics

And if any of you guys read the Japanese fashion magazine CanCam, I think Ebihara Yuri and Maki-chan's eyes are so big and pretty also. Except Maki-chan has her crease lateral, but it looks really nice on her!

Guest FantasyClover

i kno rainie never had the surgery, but it looks to me like her eyes would fall under the category of "open cut"

Guest Lucystar

^Do you have before pictures of that girl's eyes?

Guest FantasyClover

^rainie never had eyelid surgery

Guest alicimoo

I kinda want double eyelid surgery now, but my parent will never let me. T____T

Guest Lucystar

^rainie never had eyelid surgery

Oops! Got her confused with the other person discussed above that post o_o

Guest Mademoisella

oo yeah rainie's eyes are gorgeous..

would open cut hurt more than the non-open cut??

Guest babygrace

Grace, did you have your docter cut of extra skin at the inner lids? Or did you just have the docter do the crease. Also did you have a lot of fat in your eyelids beforE?

nope, no other cuts done other than the crease :)

hrm, i dont think i had a lot of fat on my eyelids but i can post pictures if you want so you can decide that forself ..

oo yeah rainie's eyes are gorgeous..

would open cut hurt more than the non-open cut??

like i've said earlier, i've gotten the open cut and i havent experienced any pain whatsoever during the surgery, of course this depends on how the surgery is performed and what doctor performs it.

Guest hunny~bunny

ok i tried to find a picture without makeup thats clear but the only one i found was a blurry picture so ill post it up

AAAAAAA.jpg

or

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/tammy_x33/AAAAAAA.jpg

if the picture doesnt work.

i have thin eyelids and i have a SLIGHT(i swear so slight ) double lid as you can kinda see but thats it. idk whether to do incision or non incision. my mom was talking it over and i still didnt do the consultation yet so i havent talked it over yet but i want your guys opinions before talking it out. what should i do you guys think?

Guest FantasyClover

ok i tried to find a picture without makeup thats clear but the only one i found was a blurry picture so ill post it up

AAAAAAA.jpg

or

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/tammy_x33/AAAAAAA.jpg

if the picture doesnt work.

i have thin eyelids and i have a SLIGHT(i swear so slight ) double lid as you can kinda see but thats it. idk whether to do incision or non incision. my mom was talking it over and i still didnt do the consultation yet so i havent talked it over yet but i want your guys opinions before talking it out. what should i do you guys think?

non-incision would be fine hun :)