Crazy Little Thing Called Love aka First Love (สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกà¸

Guest SweetieNinja

Guest mashimaro.x

omg i watched this yesterday and i love it! the characters are really cute and of course mario is very handsome. it amazes me how they made baifern look like that when she is gorgeous in real life xD

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toGETherONE

This movie is a totally cute puppy love story. Many people dream of having such first love nostalgia. I adore that picture of P'Shone getting punished in the school hallway dancing his misery away.

I did like "Hello Stranger," however I think "Love Julinsee" and "SuckSeed" will win more hearts favoring Thai rom-coms.

• 1 month later...
Guest whizzer's_rose

I like how the story didn't end up with Shone and Nam being together in HS but rather a chance in the future-that would have been typical for such kind of movie. I was kinda wondering what M3-M4 stands for-is like freshman year -sophomore year or 1st semester 2nd semester???? In the future part of the movie, it was only PIN who managed to look like she's really older while Nam and Shone looked like they never grew up esp Nam who looked like a teen in woman's clothes. Also, I see a BIG RESEMBLANCE between the improved Nam and her arch Rival (forgot the name of the girl (not PIN, the other one who pretended she hurt her ankle and gave Nam a drink with fish sauce)

and for some reason Pimchanok Leuwisetpaibul reminds me of Kim Chiu

kim_chiu-200906040709252.jpg906040709252.jpgp840058028.jpg

baifern.jpgkim-chiu.jpg

189542_198153170217921_198141390219099_542529_3573707_n.jpgnormal_kim_chiu_05.jpg

Guest nana544

OMG I like this movie so much!!!! It was so funny and entertainment. Mario was so cute as Shone!!! I really like and enjoyed the storyline.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Wow! Thanks for this thread! I don't really watch many Thai movies or dramas (even though i'm Thai) because I can't really find any news on new stuff, or it usually isn't as easily available online like j-dramas/movies or k-dramas/movies.

Last Thai movie I saw was "Hormones" aka "pid term yai huajai wawoon"

I gotta see this one now, I'm a total sucker for these types of stories! :]

Omg! :w00t: After I saw this movie...I recommend to my friends and relatives. After they watched it, they say

to me "Omg! Thank you." It feel so great, I made them happy after watching this movie. Actually I seen

so many movies something like this but on this movies you can feel you're part on the movie. The acting

so great of both the lead Mario Maurer and (Nam) I forgot the name so long :D I seen more than 10 times already. :lol:

Guest Lailani

I love mario mauer! specially bangkok love story... quite intriguing. it stirred lots of rumors in bangkok ^ ^

Guest tru32urluv

At first I was a little thrown off by the Thai language since it sounds so heavy, but once I got pass that, the movie was super cute and sweet! Totally one of my favs ^^ Not to mention Mario is super cute haha.

Guest fara_diggory

good news for First Love: Crazy Little Thing Called Love 's fans...

there are sequels for this movie..not one, but 2!!!!

First Love: The Proposal

First Love: The Sequel 9 Years Gone

so its kinda cover up the short ending!!!

i dunno if this confirm yet or not, but people are talking about it and even 'P'Top' tweet that they already started their shooting..

Archived