Crazy Little Thing Called Love aka First Love (สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกà¸

Guest SweetieNinja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah~ highschool crushes, how I miss those feelings. :wub: Mario and Baifern were great in this one and the movie was just way too adorable! The confession scene made my cry though... the hurt that Nam felt :tears: although I never experienced bad timing like she did, but really: bad timing is a b.tch.

Guest all_about_lakorn_

OMG:w00t: .....i saw the music video and some of the theateriatic photoshots for this movie, and was  totally not interested. Like seriously? the girl looks retarded!!....BUT.....OMG, i watched this on an impulse cuz the story line was okay and i love it!!!.......:D......it is sooooo cute!....mario is adorable and she is cute! a very typical love story for teenagers....but the ending was kinda dissappointing but only a little!...i wish they would have done a better ending then the tv show...still, it is adorable and cute!....:P

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it today. It was really cute and it reminded me of high school. I liked the ending very much.

It's the first Thai movie I watched and I'm not used to used the language but I liked it.

Guest i-know

I looooove this movie. One of my friend told me about this.

It's so good. The cast are just perfect, Nam and her friends, the teachers, and Mario :wub:

I heard they're shooyting another sequel for this movie ?

I just finished this and I loved it, though I wish they added more to the end and expanded it more.  SO rushed :(

I'd love to buy the dvd boxset.  Googled around for it and apparently there's a limited edition set with soo much stuff, lol.  I'm assuming it's only available thru fangirlasia?  *sigh...$67 USD converted from PHP.  I guess I'll wait around for now to buy one.

Archived