• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanna hear a collab by 1 boy 1 girl of Y (please tell me why)-freestyle

it might be done alreadi lemme kno

o and someone sing smoke-natalie imbruglia *Maja?*

yea

Guest SassyGirl23_35

I would love to hear a guy sing Trax's version of tears. Also Paradox.

I was also wondering if anyone can sing a village called memory by moon heejun

and if there could be a collabo between some of u soompi singerz . I have two songs to request for that

One love by 1tym and Make it last by 1tym

Guest animagelet

i wanna do it~ but is there an instrumental for it ?

Hmm. I'm not sure.. but I don't think that there is. But the song was in her Love and Honesty album!!! :)

vVAniVv - I heard your version beforee!!! Amazinggg O.O You have a really nice + soft voice.

Guest sikkony

Was there a person here who did Lately by Stevie Wonder? I'm sure I saw it and listened to it and now I've tried going through the pages, I can't find the link anymore. I want to re-listen.

aaaw, man. I did Paradox by the Trax a while ago, but the rap part never got done by the person i was collabing with... xDD *should force David to do it*

Was there a person here who did Lately by Stevie Wonder? I'm sure I saw it and listened to it and now I've tried going through the pages, I can't find the link anymore. I want to re-listen.

Maybe you were talking about the collaboration Wompa did with Maja and Tab?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5313

that's the link to it.

Or maybe not. ><;

Guest Ocean-J

I'm here againzz...

Anyone well more like any girl who would like to sing

Rosette - Crushed

For Guy Anyone

RJ Helton - Missing You

thanks in advance ^_^

Umm...I want 2 singers to do "Open Up Your Mind" by Mirai. I'm in love with it. I would do it but its too high x_x

I dunno...Maybe JiHye and someone? XD She's probably busy ^^0 Or wait...juki_love!

Haha, I saw her username :P

Umm...I want 2 singers to do "Open Up Your Mind" by Mirai. I'm in love with it. I would do it but its too high x_x

I dunno...Maybe JiHye and someone? XD She's probably busy ^^0 Or wait...juki_love!

Haha, I saw her username :P

Haha...how about Juki and me, yeah? xD And Hamsterman can mix it for us, kyekyekye~~

JUKI: Get in contact with me VIA MSN thought Hamster or pm me. I divided the parts if you want to give the duet a try. I listened to the song and it sounds like lots of fun. The song is spilt evenly between Japanese and English so it was even easily to divide the parts. The song is up at gendou.com, you can get Hamster to get the song for you since he's registered and all.

Rai Rai: ^_^ Give me a few days...and I'll be sure to get back to you on that.

Guest juki_love

JUKI: Get in contact with me VIA MSN thought Hamster or pm me. I divided the parts if you want to give the duet a try. I listened to the song and it sounds like lots of fun. The song is spilt evenly between Japanese and English so it was even easily to divide the parts. The song is up at gendou.com, you can get Hamster to get the song for you since he's registered and all.

Rai Rai: ^_^ Give me a few days...and I'll be sure to get back to you on that.

HAHAHHA i swear he's gonna kill u for calling him hamster!!!

i'll hav a listen first~ but im sure it's fine++

Archived