SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

Guest krnpopfan

anybody wanna sing 'I Hate that I Love You' with me? :)

AAAAH. nice song choice :]

I'd do it with you but it seems you already have a person...

Lol. I cant wait to see how it turns out :]

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be a bit early to ask, but can anyone do Epik High's "One"? You'll be my favorite ever :D

I'd do it myself, but I can never rap past the first 2 verses of any of their songs. T_T

<3!!

[ambn is doing a collab on this xD]

But I'll do it alone if I get an instrumental x__x.

Oh, and your Always, Liz...it's coming~ xD

Guest fanfre

do you mind if a girl sings it? i don't know if the notes are high enough for me, but i'll try.

good, i'll let you know whenever i have it up.

Guest Chooniex

What? Rihanna and Neyo?!?! I'll do it with you haha wait unless you need a guy...

Can anyone sing Come What May from Moulin Rouge with me? That'll be sick.

I don't have the instrumentals though... and I have no idea how you guys mix the music together. I usually just record videos :D but since I got a new computer, all my files went with the old one.... I only have one up on youtube right now and it's not even that great. Haven't had the time to record any new ones since it's AP testing D:

I would sing korean songs but I don't know if my korean will be good enough... So I'll stick with American songs haha

Guest krnpopfan

actually, i don't XD

haha. if youre not doing it, wanna do it together? :]

although i cant guarantee good singing ==;;

Guest Pinaiicolada

:3

I'm looking for a parter to sing 다시 내 곁으로- As One & Son HoYoung

preferably a male singer but if a female is willing x3 I'll go with that

(I'm not sure if this is a widely known song but it's pretty x3)

and also I'm looking for anyone to do Boa's holiday with me x3

if this isn't the right place then keke never mind ^^;

Guest Shellae

Would it be possible for someone to organise a soompi collab for the Beijing Welcomes You song? I was just listening to it, and thought it would be pretty cool if 100 soompiers collabed for this song! <-- might even make soompi more famous :D

Haha.. just a random idea.

Would it be possible for someone to organise a soompi collab for the Beijing Welcomes You song? I was just listening to it, and thought it would be pretty cool if 100 soompiers collabed for this song! <-- might even make soompi more famous :D

Haha.. just a random idea.

Sounds cool~ Great idea....instead of "Beijing huan ying ni" we can do "Soompi huan ying ni"

lol xD

ok, i'll be considering doing a collab on this >.<

Guest szechuanie

I've changed my post and i'm making my own request.

can i request for someone to sing Ran's new song: I love you

thanks

Guest truevibesgal2003

You know what this means Johnny? This means you gotta do it now.

lol...

Sounds cool~ Great idea....instead of "Beijing huan ying ni" we can do "Soompi huan ying ni"

lol xD

ya know!!! i was listening to it the other day n thought about the same idea...it'd be CRAZY!!! if not i plan to get together a few more peepz for teh collab =] n around x-mas we can do "don't we know it's christmas" by various artists!!!!

lol xD

LOL! Thatd be so silly D: But yeah.

Anyway O__O.

This is an oldish song but uhm o_o. I was wondering if anyone was interesting in singing Jay Chou & Lara's Shan Hu Hai. I played it on piano yesterday and just stuck it together (there are parts where its obvious that I stuck two clips+ together XD -- hey for more than one reason !!) and now I need people to singsingsing D: it.

Guest jzsun

^ OMG i totally second that xDDD

x___x i'd do it, but you can find better chinese singers on teh forum xD

Guest captivation

Anyway O__O.

This is an oldish song but uhm o_o. I was wondering if anyone was interesting in singing Jay Chou & Lara's Shan Hu Hai. I played it on piano yesterday and just stuck it together (there are parts where its obvious that I stuck two clips+ together XD -- hey for more than one reason !!) and now I need people to singsingsing D: it.

OMG I want to do it :o

Anyway O__O.

umm, i did an engliush version of that song not long ago, with tsububu. click here if you want to :)

Guest fanfre

lol xD

hm, interesting. count me in!

Guest HeLLeN_HooN

hi...

I'm req song by SNSD in [VARIETY][071014] SBS 1000 Song Challenge SNSD

n song [PERF] KBS Open World BEAUTIFUL WORLD, SNSD&Various Artists [08.01.27]

format mp3

please help me...

thanks be4...^^

Guest avii_ichigo09

is there anyone willing to rap for the song 'Monochrome' by Bennie K with me?? i kinda want to do one version with another girl rapping {i'll sing :)} and another version with a guy rapping instead {except for the first ..rap..verseXD}

pm me if interested, yay :)

link to song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnpx0fhGf7k

Archived