SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

Guest Inyange

Can somebody please sing Over The Rainbow by The TRAX?

(any version is fine!)

Also:

Beautiful Thing by Xiah Junsu

Thank you so much in advance ^____^

oooh I love Beautiful Thing!! I've never tried to sing it though.... ... it might take a little while... :blush:

Junsu sings it sooo well too, I'm a little afraid of butchering it..... :ph34r:

I hope you get someone who is willing to try the other song, I've never heard it.... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(any version is fine!)

Also:

well, i've never even tried xiah's songs, but i'll give it a go. you got the lyrics and instrumental? that'd be better. if not, i'll just do acapella--if i can, that is, hehe.

Guest _MaJa_1234

I would like a guy to sing a collab with me. I want to do the song "Thinkin About Chu'" By Bada and Windy City. It's a very slow, groove song. good song though. Let me know fellas~

Guest Chaekyung13

(any version is fine!)

Also:

Can I try Beautiful Thing? I'll post it by this Sunday okay?

Guest AstralDragon

Rikayla Posted Mar 1 2008, 02:50 PM

I would looooove it if someone attempted to sing ayaka's Te wo Tsunagou. It's such a gorgeous song. ;___;

I recorded a demo version~ so it's short. I didn't want to sing the whole thing because I'm not home and I don't have my actual mic because I was borrowing someone else's. When I have the time when I go home for a weekend, I'll record a full length version for you if you'd like. ^_^

Listen here:

http://media.putfile.com/Reke--Te-wo-Tsunagou

Or here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=796220

Guest photodaisy

^OMG. That would be awesome. :)))

I really wanna hear a collab of H-Eugene's "I Don't Know (ft. Miryo of B.E.G)"

ZOMG. If someone does it, I will freak out. Two awesome rappers (a girl and a guy) with nice vocals too. *spaazzz*

It's my new obsession song. Hahaha. But seriosly, if someone made a collab of it, that'd be awesome. There isn't an instrumental...but stilll~!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Could someone..ANYONE sing...

The Breeze - Mwuh Ra Hal Gga

I just fell in love with this song, and would love another version to listen too. If you don't have the song, PM me and I'll link you. Sorry I don't have the instrumental though =(

Guest Annyon

I want to hear a guy sing UMIYUKI by newcomer enka singer, Jero. Girls can have a try, if they're brave enough. xD

Archived