SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

Guest josarang

I would love to hear Johnny Moon sing DBSG's Babo.

I just heard his soundclick and I was BLOWN AWAY.

I have never heard any guy on soompi sing so well.

=)

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my_love_shy

Ah, I'm not sure what the song's called but it's the theme to the Korean Drama Full House. Link To Listen.

JohnnyMoon, can you sing it for me blushNEW.gif.. your voice is so creamy.. *softly strokes your arm*

-- Thao

i agree with you....but i want to request a song. I don't care who sings it, but i want to here T's "as time goes by" i really would love it if someone who sing it. Thanks!

Guest juki_love

i agree with you....but i want to request a song. I don't care who sings it, but i want to here T's "as time goes by" i really would love it if someone who sing it. Thanks!

omg!! i love that song++ i would love to do it, but i'll be really busy this month ><..

but which version would u hav wanted? english or korean?

anyways, i hope u find someone to fulfil ur request~++

I'll try Endless Story ^^ Don't hold your breath though >__>

That's alright, I barely have breath for anything but squeal. *squeals!*

-- Thao

I haven't heard this song in so long... If you want, I could give it a try. I just have to see if I can find the song.

Guest conversebunny

Can a girl please sing 'Endless Story' by Reira starring Yuna Ito?! Gosh, I love that song, it's in japanese by the way.

-- Thao

haha actually I've been working on this song too...but I'm sure Seno's is going to sooooo much better! I personally requested for her to sing this song too... :D

haha actually I've been working on this song too...but I'm sure Seno's is going to sooooo much better! I personally requested for her to sing this song too... :D

Wow, really? If you've been working on it also, why don't you give it a try ;)

-- Thao

haha actually I've been working on this song too...but I'm sure Seno's is going to sooooo much better! I personally requested for her to sing this song too...

I want to hear your version too! 8D

Guest conversebunny

Wow, really? If you've been working on it also, why don't you give it a try ;)

-- Thao

I want to hear your version too! 8D

ok...I'll post after I finish it! but Seno I STILL WANT TO HEAR YOU DO IT!!!!! >v<

Guest PizazzPizza88

EDIT ^ lol you requested the same thingg..it's hard to sing..unless i scream my lungs out..plus i need a microphone..haha

can somebody sing

kelly clarson- because of you

and

chris brown - run it

Archived