Quantcast

@angelangie

thank you for the updates. 
IU should take some R&R. She’s had a great but busy year. Perhaps she will get some rest time since her movie won’t be airing until late this year, maybe even early next year. At least one article on Naver seems to indicate this. 

There was an update about IU’s role in the movie. She’ll be a documentary producer. :joy:

Should be interesting. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, GuppyFish said:

@angelangie

thank you for the updates. 
IU should take some R&R. She’s had a great but busy year. Perhaps she will get some rest time since her movie won’t be airing until late this year, maybe even early next year. At least one article on Naver seems to indicate this. 

There was an update about IU’s role in the movie. She’ll be a documentary producer. :joy:

Should be interesting. 

hehehe that's nice....actually i love her acting....she make herself the character of the the one she is playing now......and it make me believe that she is that role....

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, angelangie said:

okie this is only me, i'm not sure if anyone is with me on this lols....i miss IU black long hair :D  she looks beautiful in Blue Hair however im missing the black one :)

I miss her darker hair too. But she looks lovely in blue too. 

Any more news about the movie Dream like who will be writing the scripts and if any other actors have been identified? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, GuppyFish said:

I miss her darker hair too. But she looks lovely in blue too. 

Any more news about the movie Dream like who will be writing the scripts and if any other actors have been identified? 

no didnt heard anything about it yet....maybe cause the main male lead is currently busy in a drama?

or maybe im outdated lols