IU 아이유

Lynne

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

singer-iu-to-possibly-play-female-lead-f

Singer IU has spoken up about the rumors of her being the female lead for the Japanese drama, "Nodame Cantabile."

IU's agency stated today, "She has not received a request for the Korean version of the drama yet."

The production team is currently working on making a Korean version of this famous Japan drama and will air sometime at the latter half of this year.
This same production team worked with IU for their previous dramas and many believe that IU has a big chance of taking on this role as well.
We will still have to wait before the agencies confirm the final decision.

@maashi WOW there is an IU's thread here. You are awesome, thanks for creating a thread for her here. I obviously love IU as a singer but I love her even more as an actress. I'd love to see her in so many type of dramas in the future especially in a sageuk a la "the moon that embrace the sun." @suchadiva42 I loved that drama too. Actually I became a hardcore IU's fan after watching her in dream high.

@maashi WOW You are awesome, thanks for creating a thread for her here.

I obviously love IU as a singer but I love her even more as an actress. I'd love to see her in so many type of dramas in the future especially in a sageuk a la "the moon that embrace the sun."

@suchadiva42 I loved that drama too. Actually I became a hardcore IU's fan after watching her in dream high.

=============

thanks god ...

some one is in this thread.

I was really upset, I thought that It was only me.

the first post needs a real edit, but I decide to keep the thread alive.

here is our second IU's home. please visit , post, and help me to keep the thread alive.

shabbychic said: @maashi WOW You are awesome, thanks for creating a thread for her here. I obviously love IU as a singer but I love her even more as an actress. I'd love to see her in so many type of dramas in the future especially in a sageuk a la "the moon that embrace the sun." @suchadiva42 I loved that drama too. Actually I became a hardcore IU's fan after watching her in dream high.

Well let's both hope we do see IU in more dramas because she deserve to be with the rest :)>-

==========

@suchadiva42

thanks god we become 3.

:-))

maybe Nodame Cantabile be her next drama. maybe she refused the project, but I always wish her the bests and hope to see her in a new drama, too.

maashi said:

shabbychic

said: @maashi WOW You are awesome, thanks for creating a thread for her here. I obviously love IU as a singer but I love her even more as an actress. I'd love to see her in so many type of dramas in the future especially in a sageuk a la "the moon that embrace the sun." @suchadiva42 I loved that drama too. Actually I became a hardcore IU's fan after watching her in dream high.

IU to Be the First Guest on ‘Get It Beauty’

59744002.jpg

IU will appear on the new season of Get It Beauty 2014 as the first guest.

On Style’s Get It Beauty 2014 uploaded a teaser video on its official website on February 26, featuring IU as the guest.

In the teaser, IU says, “I’ve always thought that In Na unni would be well suited as the MC when I watched Get It Beauty.

If the first episode is this great, then I don’t know what to expect for the upcoming episodes."

Meanwhile, the new season of Get It Beauty 2014 hosted by Yoo In Na will be broadcasted on March 5.

Photo credit: On Style

Archived