Pretty Park Kyung Lim

Guest happy.birthday

Guest happy.birthday

Park Kyung Lim when she was younger:

n2o1417476092111460551355xe.jpg

edit// Lol, I didn't realize that this was psed from hyori's original pic. I thought it looked familiar but then i thought it was her because the arm was kinda chubby. I am so slow at things.

3d82a03f92090.jpg

Her side profile:

n2o1412499280111483045602th.jpg

In Wedding Dress

43d12aab12e29.jpg

Other pics:

8020060529_24052405.JPG

a420060526_24010798.jpg

44564d2a45e07.jpg

e720060503_23664269.jpg

20060330225818007.jpg

Park Kyung Lim may not be the prettiest woman, but she does have a great personality. She is like friends with everyone.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Kyunglim is prettier than people give her credit for. She has a great sense of humor about everything and doesn't seem to get offended easily, but I get kind of pissed off/annoyed when other people insult her (directly or indirectly) constantly on game shows and stuff. She's so genuine, and she really does have a great personality. <33

Guest tokyollvogue

her personality adds to her attractiveness. she has charm and knows how to work an audience. that's alot more talent that one can assume. plus i think she's super cute.

Guest MCYOO<3

i agree, park kyung lim has one of the greatest personalities =]

she's truely a beautfiul a person on the outside AND inside. she's hilarious on tv shows like xman etc. and they wouldnt be teh same without her!! her and yoo jae suk lol

Guest malayadbsk

I agree too...I love watching her in x-man...she is so funny!!

Especailly when it comes to battling with Cheo Yeon..hahaha

umm....I'm really slow and this is probaraly a stupid question ...but why did she leave x-man? Can someone tell me?? Thanks in advance..

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

2nd one.. DEFINITELY phoshopped... YOU CAN SOOO TELL!

i DOOO love her. shes SOOOO cute and pretty! but her personality is the koolest ever. no wonder all the guys always wanted to couple up with her in xman!! :) she was the greatest mc in xman. *sniff*

Guest asianrice

I think she's pretty. Maybe not in an obvious way, but she's cute. I love her sense of humor.

but I get kind of pissed off/annoyed when other people insult her (directly or indirectly) constantly on game shows and stuff.

Same! I remember going 'wtf?' when Heechul compared her to an ink block or whatever it's called.

Guest pinkpiglet

i think she's pretty too...

i mean for a camedian she's really pretty!

and she doesn't even have double eye lids.

i love her lots considering i have square face too!

Archived