THE GREEN HORNET {Jan.14, 2011}

Guest massive toene

Guest demyxsauce

Me and my girlfriend went and saw this her for Jay Chou me because I liked the Old Green Hornet Show

And while it wasn't exactly the same it was funny.

Also my girlfriend thought Jay Chou was cute as Kato :P

Guest pure.sophiestication

only went to see this because of jay chou. his english was surprisingly good but i heard he's not going to learn english because he has no interest in it. so he's just going to learn his lines phonetically for any upcoming english movies.

movie was pretty funny at times, but overall, it was kinda cheesy and all.

Went to see this for Jay Chou too.. haha his english was better than I had imagined! He had a lot of lines too. The movie was good though I didn't have very high expectations going in. I do think it's better than a lot of the movies out there though.

Guest Khikarugal

Typical comedy scenes movie but was different in a way. I didn't want to see it at first but it was 1 out of the 4 movies only showing in the theater so I just went along with it. Overall, it was an okay movie. I liked it.

The only part I was laughing my a$$ off was the part when the bad guy with the gas mask said "I'm un-gas-able!!" LOL loved it!

Archived