[Drama 2011] 49 Days 사십구 일

prissymom

i see, so he's JHJ....

from the article it said Shin Ji Hyun is a rich wealthy , but seems so hard to find the three people who love her sincerely, i think most people around her just love her money or face not her soul.. (so this is like Aram's character?)

Jo Hyun Jae (One Mom and Three Dads) who finished his military duty last year and lost his father just after that also join this drama. He plays Han Gang, the childhood lover of Shin Ji Hyun. Han Gang will meet Song I Kyung when her body is borrowed by Shin Ji Hyun.

i just know that JHJ will be childhood lover of NGR...

thank's cahya for the link! my first time see it :w00t:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, Official Announcement from Lee Yo Won and GTB management:

GTB Confirmed LYW as Heroine in 49 Days

English translation:

Lee Yo-won confirms double role in "49 days", "Sign" follow-up

Actress Lee Yo-won will return to screens after a year and 4 months of absence.

Her company revealed on the 13th, "Lee Yo-won will be acting a daouble role on the drama "49 Days".

She is expected to play being possessed by the souls of Song Yee-kyeong and Shin Ji-hyeon in "49 Days".

She expressed her reason for choosing this drama, "There were a lot of choices but I chose this because the idea of playing two roles seemed fun".

Being the project of So Hyeon-jeong who's known writer for "Shining Inheritance" and "Prosecutor Princess", "49 Days" is about a woman who falls into unconsciousness after a car accident and getting a second chance in life by gaining tears from three people who will truly cry for her besides her parents in 49 days.

"49 Days" will broadcast coming March after "Sign".

Source/Cr. : NATE and HANCINEMA

You know... this is going to be weird. The lead male is going to fall in love with a woman that is possessed by a spirit of another woman. Once that spirit returns to her original body, what will happen then?

Actress Lee Yo-won set to return to small screen in March

Korean actress Lee Yo-won [GTB Entertainment]

Korean actress Lee Yo-won is set to take on a role in an upcoming SBS series tentatively titled "49 Days," returning to the small screen after a year and three month hiatus.

"Lee will portray a double role -- one named Song Yi-kyung and another named Shin Ji-hyun who is possessed by a spirit," an official from her agency GTB Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone on Friday.

"49 Days," which will also star actors Jung Il-woo and Nam Gyu-ri, tells the story of Song E-soo (played by Jung) who takes the souls of people the moment they die. The show is written by famed scenarist So Hyun-kyung whose works include hit TV series "Brilliant Legacy" and "Princess Prosecutor."

The new drama will take over the Wednesday and Thursday night slot in March after current medical series "Sign" finishes its run.

Lee, 30, made her debut with a role in the movie "Scent of a Man" in 1998 and has since appeared in a number of dramas and films. She became a household name after starring in the MBC historical series "Queen Seon-deok" in 2009 alongside Ko Hyun-jung and Kim Nam-gil.

10 Asia

Finally, all 5 lead characters are confirmed! To celebrate this happy event here are some "49 DAYS" fanarts prepared by JHJ fans:

49design1.jpg

49design2.jpg

49design3.jpg

49design4.jpg

49design5.jpg

49design6.jpg

Credit: 1 & 2 – Coffee of johyunjae.hk; 3,4,5 – from Korea [see names on designs]; 6 – johyunjaechina; and wuliJHJ at http://jo-hyun-jae.com. Thanks!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

omo.. so the casting is final? LYW is officially on the ride?

thanks for your dedication and hard work prissymom!

they'll start filming the end of the month, right?

then i'm gonna be glued to this thread for all updates and goodies. and hopefully contribute some stuff too!

hello to everyone!! <3

Song Yi Kyung character also still unrevieled...

like JHJ, still mysterious..

oh yes, you are right ninimi, LYW's character is still not fully explained. Just like JHJ's. Maybe the production is holding back the character synopsis of the 2 main leads.

I hope that SBS will release the official story and character synopses next week, now that LYW has confirmed.

BSB role here reminded me of his previous role in "Temptation of an Angel." I can imagine him in this role perfectly.

maybe that's why they asked BSB to take on this role, because the production team knows that he can portray this role well.

This one is intriguing as to why a girl that is "loved" cannot find three ppl to shed honest tears for her....?

Maybe she just thought that a lot of people "loved" her, but most probably people "loved" her only for her wealth. I am sure coma girl will have a hard time dealing with that kind of sad truth :( . I have never seen NGR act before, but I do hope she will be able to deliver a good and credible performance because her role is really quiet crucial to the story.

You know... this is going to be weird. The lead male is going to fall in love with a woman that is possessed by a spirit of another woman. Once that spirit returns to her original body, what will happen then?

I have a feeling that this will be the main conflict that JHJ's character will have to deal with and resolve.

btw, welcome to the thread, boraah!

ooopsss, sorry for the double posting! :mellow:

waaa.. your fanart is so pretty prissymom!!!

they look great together, hahahahaa. and it looks so real... :w00t:

yup, i also hope SBS will released further character and information,

LYW and JHJ real character are still unknown..

they let this as mystery... LOL

i also hope Nam Gyu Ri will do a good job together with all 4 main casts, everyone has their own important cast here...

Guest mandalaywith

oh~!Finally

LYW lead characters are confirmed! :rolleyes:

wait to 2011 March.

2011 March very busy in My business ^_^

but I will support to our Hyun jae &49days drama.

prissymom

I hope you will be good support in this 49days soompi Thread.

@prissymom: Such a cute fanart. Love it :wub: LYW-JHJ really looks good together. Good-looking pairing haha. Even just in few minutes MVs, their chemistry were palpable.

Just wondering, Han Gang character often described as either SYK/SYH childhood/first lover. Will we see one of K Drama recurring habit which is their past stories as children? LOL :D

NGR also the only one among 5 main casts that I never seen her act. I want to try, but realized she only has Death Bell and Life is Beautiful in her belt. LiB was too long for my tight schedule to afford, and DB movie, despite intrigued by the genre (school thriller), I find out the reviews was just so-so if not bad. So guess I just watch her in 49 Days then haha.

Hope BSB really 100% confirm. News on 10asiae said they still sort out the details though it's true he's already cast.

Yea, the fanart is so cute, JHJ pointed his finger to LYW's chubby cheeks is so darn cute.. lol

Death Bell, i have wachted it but can't really remember how NGR acts, since it was horror thriller move, i'm already scared of the ghost... ;p

i wanna rewacht Seeya MV to refresh my mind of JHJ - LYW'chem

i think BSB has been 100% confirmed cahya, 5 stars in one drama is a must to wacth!

Archived