[Drama 2011] 49 Days 사십구 일

prissymom

Guest soulan

LYW is the main lead because nam guri's character is in a coma.

LYW's character will develop love lines with other male characters in the story.

Yes.. But i was wondering because the guys could fall in love with YW's body but Gyuri's soul so actually Gyuri would be the main lead :P Those souls changes are confusing! :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.. But i was wondering because the guys could fall in love with YW's body but Gyuri's soul so actually Gyuri would be the main lead :P Those souls changes are confusing! :D

soul-switching dramas rock. *points to our avatars*

:wub:

Oh really i want Lee Yo Won take this drama.. please please.. the story seems interesting and i'm wondering how well she acts in soul switching double character in one role. i'm sure she will be great..

but still worried, she herself still hasn't confirmed officially..

yeah it seems LYW is the female lead but the synopsis mainly about the comaside

NAVIGATION POST 3

ADDITIONAL GOODIES: (SCREENCAPS, MVs, BTS, etc.)

Additional Official Photos   More Official Photos  Additional Official Posters   More Official Photos

Press Conference goodies begin here

Press Con Interview JHJ Cut LYW, BSB, JIW, NGR  Press Con Individual Interviews

Press Conference in English - video

49 Days Full Preview

Screencaps JHJ Strong Heart Guesting Additional screencaps of JHJ's SH guesting More screencaps of JHJ's SH guesting

JHJ in Strong Heart Pat 1 - Chinese Subs JHJ in SH - English

Screencaps of JHJ in Strong Heart Part 2  JHJ in Strong Heart Part 2

Ep 1 goodies begin here   Additional Ep 1 goodies   More Ep 1 goodies   More Ep 1 goodies   More Ep 1 goodies

Ep 2 goodies begin here

Ep 3 goodies begin here

Ep 4 goodies begin here

Ep 5 goodies begin here More Ep 5 goodies HK Shower Scene

Ep 6 goodies begin here

Ep 7 goodies begin here

Ep 8 goodies begin here

Ep 9 goodies begin here

Ep 10 goodies begin here

Eps 11-12 goodies begin here

Ep 13-14 goodies begin here

Ep 15-16 goodies begin here

Ep 17-18 goodies begin here

49 Days Clue List (still to be updated)

EXTRAS

Fan Cam Press Con Video

NGs JHJ, LYW, JIW, BSB

BTS JHJ/LYW; LYW/JIW

JHJ cuts in Eps 1 and 2

JHJ cuts in Eps 3 and 4

JHJ cuts in Eps 5 and 6

Making of Scheduler and Ji Hyun Shopping Spree

Scheduler and JH singing

SBS Good Morning guesting of JHJ, LYW and BSB (download link)

Making of piano scene (ep 9)

SBS Good Morning guesting of JHJ, LYW and BSB (BAROS download link)

Kiye's list of why Han Kang has to be emotionally stunted

Where to buy teardrop pendant (levogue)?

Where to buy teardrop pendant? (provided by Kyouria)

Location of Heaven Cafe and Wine Bar

Video Clip of Han Kang singing Sunset Glow (Ep 5, shower scene)

Video Clip of Han Kang flashback JH playing piano (End of ep 9)

FANMADE:

MV: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Posters: 1

Banners/Icons: 1 2 3

GIFs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ringtone: 1

Guest mandalaywith

prissymom

Update to PD Jo Yeong Gwang info

Drama Family Honor(가문의 영광)in assistant director

Drama Land(토지) in assistant director.

info link here

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/castcrew.do?tvProgramId=51516

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/castcrew.do?tvProgramId=49042

To all newcomers to the thread - welcome!

WITHS2 has listed "49 DAYS" as one of their future possible subbing projects! :) Here's the link: WITHS2 Future Subbing Projects

Btw, various sites have come up with a synopsis for "49DAYS". I have decided not to post them on the first page yet because the synopses differ (in some little ways) from one site to another. I will post the official synopsis from SBS on the first page when it becomes available.

In the meantime, you can read the "unofficial" synopses available online in these links:

AsianMediaWiki 49 Days

WITHS2 49 Days

right, there are different synopsys between asian media wiki and WHITS2,

WHITS2 said both girls are coma.

well, i hope the official casts, synopsys and everything will be launched soon

Annyeong~~

May i join? :)

It's so nice to know that Ilwoo will have a new drama project..I'm so happy ^_^

Thanks prissymom for creating the thread..

Actually i'm still confused about the leading male and female in this drama..

Some news said that Jung Il Woo and Jo Hyun Jae are the leading male but the other news said that Jo Hyun Jae and Bae Soo Bin are the leading male..Which one is correct? :rolleyes:

I really wish that Ilwoo and Hyunjae are the leading male..Ohh, looking forward to hear the official release :)

Ilwoo FIGHTING!!!

Jung Il Woo Cast as Lead in Upcoming Drama "49 Days"

By: melkimx

Jung Il Woo will star alongside Jo Hyun Jae and Nam Gyu Ri in the upcoming drama "49 Days". The actor will play the role of Song Lee Soo, a man who takes the souls of people after they die. The title may be a reference to the Buddhist belief that a soul takes this amount of time to be reborn again.

In a press release, Jung said he was enthusiastic about the new role, which is his first on the small screen for over a year. "I feel that my character is adequately light and impulsive. He is also honest and is very curious and interested in the world around him. I am happy to be returning back to the small screen and I feel really good about this production even after just reading the synopsis."

"49 Days" was written by famed scenarist So Hyun Kyung, the mind behind the hit dramas "Brilliant Legacy" and "Princess Prosecutor". It will air on SBS after the Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sign" finishes its run.

Source: asiae.co.kr

i'm reading the Manga, based on this, Il-woo's chara will be so cute ! really!

he'll be the angel who guides the body who's taken by Nam Gyu Ri (it will be Lee Yo Won if she really confirms then), he's always there, by Yowon's side, always warns her for her bad acts, i think ilwoo will appear as cute as possible becoz in Manga, he must be like that..

OK i just read volume 1. LOL

Annyeong~~

May i join? :)

It's so nice to know that Ilwoo will have a new drama project..I'm so happy ^_^

Thanks prissymom for creating the thread..

Actually i'm still confused about the leading male and female in this drama..

Some news said that Jung Il Woo and Jo Hyun Jae are the leading male but the other news said that Jo Hyun Jae and Bae Soo Bin are the leading male..Which one is correct? :rolleyes:

I really wish that Ilwoo and Hyunjae are the leading male..Ohh, looking forward to hear the official release :)

Ilwoo FIGHTING!!!

welcome to the thread, ilwoo_aein!

Hyun Jae will definitely be the lead male, while BSB will be the villain. JIW will be the Angel of Death (sort of)! Neither good nor bad, but something in the middle. I don't know if that makes him 2nd lead male or 3rd lead male but it is definitely an interesting role because he'll be one handsome Angel of Death! :lol: If there is truly an Angel of Death and he looks like JIW, no one would want to be reborn anymore :lol: !

As for LYW, if she decides to join the drama, she will definitely be the lead female, no doubt about it.

We'll just have to wait for the official character synopsis, all these reports are very confusing!

mandalaywith, thank you for the info regarding the PD. First post has been amended.

Guest mandalaywith

YonHap News Today Headlines-Jo Hyun Jae Casting 49Days Drama

Vod credit&upload by mandalaywith@ ING http://www.johyunjae.cn/bbs

Youtube Link

Tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VbHk3wY6GXs/

Youku Link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM1MTIxOTI0.html

mandalaywith, thanks for the links!  But I am puzzled, I checked the youtube link and saw only the pictures of JHJ, JIW and NMG.  

Here are some more "unconfirmed" drama synopsis gathered from various online sites:

Nam Gyu-Ri (NGR) — plays a girl who is involved in a car accident a week before her wedding, falls into a coma, can only be revived if 3 people (apart from her parents) will shed genuine tears for her before the end of 49 days.

Bae Soo-Bin (BSB) — plays NGR’s fiance, an ambitious man who loves her family fortune more than NGR.  (Btw, is he officially part of the cast?  I don't think I have seen an official announcement of his involvement in the drama.  Some press releases mention him, others don't).

Jung Il-Woo (JIW) — handsome young man who dies at 23 (LYW’s brother?), has been Death Scheduler for 5 years, responsible for directing souls to their afterlife, may have been responsible for NGR’s accident, so allows her soul to temporarily enter LYW’s body, becomes romantically involved with NGR?

Lee Yo-Won (if she accepts the role) — plays a double role of the girl she is and the girl after NGR’s soul has entered her body, somebody with nothing to live for after death of brother (JIW?), with NGR’s soul attached to her, becomes somebody different in the day and at night.

Jo Hyun-Jae (JHJ) — plays a character who is a loner from lack of parental love, cold and remote, has known NGR since they are teenagers, becomes involved in complex relationship with NGR and LYW (with NGR’s soul attached to her.)

credit: wuliJHJ

I wonder why she has to act differently at night vs the daylight?  Is it that the NGR spirit leaves the LYW body so she returns to normal life not realizing what she did the night before?

And having the death angel fall for NGR in his sister's body? 

I've seen strange but not this strange.....

hmm, i also wonder that night and days swichting soul.

if if it will according to Hot Blooded Woman manga, no, not daylights and nights swicth.

but NGR's soul goes LYW's body, but sometimes, just sometimes, LYW's real soul comeback in some situation..

Hello all :D Good job make this thread, prissymom

Hmmm I see there's new info about JIW char. the reaper. So he supposed to be the brother of LYW char. and he's the cause of NGR char. accident?

@mskololia1: Yes I completely agree with you. It'll be sooo weird if the reaper fall in love with a spirit in his SISTER body. It might be a little too extreme for K Drama (bordering incest though it's not really his sister whom he loves). But as a reaper maybe human can't see him, therefore he'll only communicate with NGR spirit and not his sister directly, when she sometimes leaves LYW body (the day and night switching). That's just my thought.

I can't wait for this one!!! This is must watch list! I love the theme... And I trust the writers...

She is the writers behind shining inheritance and prosecutor princess, right?? I hope this drama will done well.. :)

Archived