[Drama 2011] 49 Days 사십구 일

prissymom

Guest tatadede

wow the thread moves so fast :w00t:

it's been 15 pages even more than one month before the drama airs. seems like many people interested?

so do i ! :)

i like the plot, it's unique and still rarely genre in K-Dramas, moreover i love the casts!

they are great !

and i've been waiting so long to see lee yo won in a new drama, good that she choose something interesting like this.

thanks for the updates for everybody, and i like the countdown banner. :w00t:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi.. today at midnigt Lee Yo Won left message on DAUM :

새해 복 들 많이 받으셨나용~~??

안녕하세여~^^~ 오랫만에 인사드리네요^^ 설 연휴는 잘 들 보내고 계시는지요~제가 49일을 하게 됐다는 소식이후 많은분들이 궁금해 하시는거 같아서여 ~ 전 드디어 내일-12시가 넘었으니 오늘이군요~오늘이 첫 촬영일입니다~ 아 근데 뾰루지가 몇개나서 완전 우울모드..ㅋㅋ간만에 이쁜모습으로 나와야하는데 말이죠~ 급하게 오늘 피부과가서 아푼주사 ㅜㅜ 맞고왔긴했는데...ㅋㅋ요샌 화면이 너무 좋아서말이죠...신경이 참 안쓸래야 안쓸수가 없네요~^^;;~ 설레이기도하고 기대도 되는데요~^^~ 여러분들도 응원 많이 해주시고 또 놀러올께용~~ 해피 뉴 이어!!!

Feb 06, 00.52

------

By google translator :

Happy New Year ~ ~ So many got an Antenna?

Hi Hasegawa W ~ ~ Long time no see ^ ^ ^ ^ Is he spending the holiday of a well-49 ~ I wonder what you mean maneunbundeul after the news you got more than I thought ~ I've finally crossed the city today, tomorrow, -12 ~ It's the first day Shooting is a rash-uh-uh, but after a few full depression mode .. Blah ㅋganmane yippeunmoseup mean ~ rush to come to the dermatologist today come a long shot to go ㅜ ㅜ ahpunjusa ㅋ ㅋyosaen screen is just too good, but ... It's late ... very nervous ansseulraeya ansseulsuga is excited and I do not expect ~^^;;~ weigh a lot ^ ^ ~'ll let you all cheer and nolreoolkkeyong ~ ~ Happy New Year!

--

i conclude her message as :

Yowon said Happy New Year to us!

and today is the day she start shooting 49 DAYS ! :w00t: , it's bussy and a little bit tense,

and she got some acne on her face that makes her not really confidence to be on camera, but she will visit the dermatologist to cure the acne (don't worry unni, with a little acne you're still pretty...hahah :P ) and she hope us to support 49 DAYS !! :lol:

-----

but i still hope somebody can translate her message, maybe mandalaywith could do it please? :)

welcome to the thread, tatadede!

ninimi, i will check again about the bsb & ngr photo. now that you mention bsb's jacket i am having second thoughts about that photo.

countdown banner for 02.07.2011 (D37)

D37a.jpg

49 Days: Shooting in Progress

49prissymom3.jpg

Shooting of “49 Days” resumed after the long new year holiday. The following is from Twitter:

49sh1.jpg

49sh2.jpg

49sh3.jpg

49sh4.jpg

49sh5.jpg

credit: “49 Days” poster designed by prissymom of wulijohyunjae; www.krdrama.com; www.johyunjae.hk; and wuliJHJ. Thanks!)

is that a wedding dress i see?

i wonder whose scene is being shot in these photos... i pity whoever she/he is - it seems very cold....

Yeah prissymom, i dunno if it's just me, but i think i ever seen BSB with that jacket, maybe it's his fav jacket, so he often wears it.

yesterday, from twitter someone said she saw Lee Yo Won in front of Universtiy for shooting, the pic of the bus came along.

yea i also wonder who the girl in that white dress, can't figure out who she is.

Guest naughtybynature

Does anyone have a relationship chart of this drama as I would like to know the pairings. I'm super excited now that Seo Ji Hye's onboard. I was hoping she would play opposite Bae Soo Bin but it looks like he will be paired up with Nam Gyu Ri instead?

I am glad filming started but it looks like the bride-to-be had to bare it all on a cold winter's day... What time of the year is the drama placing itself---the summer months or early fall????   The dress will not get wrinkled if they threw a coat or shawl around her to protect the actress/character from the elements. 

Does anyone have a relationship chart of this drama as I would like to know the pairings. I'm super excited now that Seo Ji Hye's onboard. I was hoping she would play opposite Bae Soo Bin but it looks like he will be paired up with Nam Gyu Ri instead?

welcome to the thread, naughtybynature!

So far no pairing has been mentioned for SJH's character. BSB, oth, is paired with NGR in the beginning of the drama but later on will fall for LYW's character (the part about BSB falling for LYW is not confirmed).

Promotional clip created by JHJ fan michaelbigcat. Very short. Enjoy!

Fanmade Promotional Clip for 49 Days

phetbeo, thanks for the pic. Yes, it could be for 49 Days. I never see it before and it seems unlikely that someone could taken pic of an actress so close on the street in front of the bus like that, plus her hair and clothes were so simple and ordinary looking, with her face wore a kind of daydream expression. No way an actress looks like that on public place, so I'm sure she was filming :P Perhaps this is when depressed SYK walking aimlessly thinking about her brother and doesn't care about her surroundings, so she almost got accident and then her Angel bro help her and caused SJH's car accident instead?

prissymom, thanks for the filming pics and info.

I'm pretty sure the one wore wedding dress was NGR. It's when her character SJH supposed to be in her way to the wedding ceremony, I just hope they bring her inside the car soon enough, she looks cold and it must be uncomfortable wore that dress on the street with many people watching ^_^

Guest naughtybynature

welcome to the thread, naughtybynature!

So far no pairing has been mentioned for SJH's character. BSB, oth, is paired with NGR in the beginning of the drama but later on will fall for LYW's character (the part about BSB falling for LYW is not confirmed).

Interesting! Lol, typically there's no fun if we don't get our usual fix of complicated love affairs or third wheel stalkers in korean dramas.

Interesting! Lol, typically there's no fun if we don't get our usual fix of complicated love affairs or third wheel stalkers in korean dramas.

oh, i am not saying that there will be no complicated love lines here. there will be a third wheel, there may even be a 4th wheel. from what I gather about sjh's character is that she's after money and high social position. so whoever between the earth-bound men (JHJ and BSB) in this drama have more money and higher social position, i am thinking SJH's character will go after that man. also, SJH's character description said that she will betray her friend, Shin Ji Hyun. Maybe the betrrayal will be in the form of taking Ji Hyun's man from her, and at the time of her accident, Ji Hyun's man is BSB's character. Just pure speculation on my part, of course. :)

ninimi, you may be right about the logo not just plain water but tears!

With the release of the official logo for 49 Days, I hope that means that the title is no longer tentative. I really hope our drama goes by that title - "49 Days" - simple but spot on.

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Update to 49Days Latest Shooting News

Today 7.02.2011 is 49Days Drama Main Poster Shooting

info from Jung il woo Twitter.

오늘은 드라마 '49일' 포스터촬영하는날!!!!!!^_________^*

info source- http://twitter.com/#!/j_frog/status/34435085092667392

pics caps by mandalaywith @ ING

5cc9052djw6de3pglk5zkj.jpg

info update by mandalaywith@ ING http://www.johyunjae.cn/bbs

Annyeong~~

Wow, So many updates! Thank you prissymom, phetbeo, mandalaywith and all 49-ers :D

Can't wait to see more BTS pics from the other cast..And of course the official poster and pics! :)

I'd like to share unofficial (fan-made) poster for '49 Days' - Song Yi Soo edition ;)

59705881.jpg

from dc

Later~~

phetbeo, thank you for sharing pictures of LYW here. are those from her 49 Days filming?

ilwoo_aein, thank you for posting a poster of JIW. Those are funny JIW pics there. :)

countdown banner for 02.08.2011 (D36):

D36.jpg

Yess prissymom those are LYW pics of 49 days shooting that begins yesterday, it was from twitter of someone who saw her in front of university road i think.. it's wierd of a celebrity to walk alone the streets with that costume..hehe

Archived