[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

JAEJOONG'S Arena Tour ~Flawless Love~ Nagoya Day 2 

About TV appearances Jaejoong: If the audience rating is low, I wouldn't appear but many watch, so there are a lot of requests. Thanks to everyone. It's meaningless just to be funny, numbers are more important for Stations. Thank you. Thank you
via jaefans_global

<Set List> #ジェジュン #SweetestLove #np

D33rRNTWAAU11zd.jpg

as tagged

Jaejoong's first solo album #FlawlessLove tops iTunes Norway JPOP chart and is now #1 in iTunes in 30 countries around the world! #SweetestLove #np #ジェジュン Support buying his album too^^ physical sales are really important for an artist's career!♡

D36sSLvX4AAYqXV.jpg

D36sSizW4AAHR1l.jpg

D36sS2hXsAEUdbE.jpg

D36sTLIXkAAwv0k.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

[ jj_1986_jj IG] :love:JJ instagram.com/p/BwJDy5zlzrT/ So cute!! Our handsome King Jaejoong and JJ Junior!♡

D37N7YdUwAAe-Db.jpg

[#FlawlessLove achievements] • 1st place in Oricon's daily album chart on its 1st day of sale! • 1st place in Billboard Japan's weekly album chart with 2 days of sales! • With one song as a drama Ost! • And many more! Jaejoong always does his best and We also^^ #ジェジュン

D39B24HWwAA_VPV.jpg

D39B3OCXoAA0xfA.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Update
[IG] Feels like long time ago and sometimes feels like it was just yesterday~ Let’s get together one more time, boys Let’s set some vacation days aside~! 
Let’s get together one more time in the summer, boys

instagram.com/p/BwJcgecl8bZ/
via crystalmoon0213

D37_R2kU0AAamwm.jpg

D37_R2nU8AAhsjC.jpg

D37_R2lU8AElDGs.jpg

D38MceUUEAAjYcP.jpg

D38Mc6KUYAAyefa.jpg

D38MdgBU8AMYDmf.jpg

D38Mdv3U4AAPE9N.jpg

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

D4C-HtJUYAEEtds.jpg

熱烈!ホットサンド!@次回のゲストにジェジュン登場! @stv_hotsan

STVラジオ毎週土曜 朝8時〜13時55分 生放送【ごきげんよう

D36oTvmU8AAFoTh.jpg

☆Popular Korean artist appears for the first time! A cool guest appeared to take cool photos The person is "Jaejoong" Let's learn how to look cool as a star who has been taking pictures as an artist!

D4C1aifWAAA-8Tc.jpg

D4C1apSWsAAxTnD.jpg

Trans: The program staff is also planning to go to the Arena tour at Makomanai Ice Arena in Sapporo to support Jaejoong on May 8 and 9! Jaejoong was also very kind to the staff!

via JaeFans_Global

(Trans) Willfully tweet by Y producer #ジェジュン san visited our program. Of course it’s his first time. He advised us of the official photo of the program. You may see a different JJ which you have never seen before. He was so excited!
cloudnineJJ @cloudnine0919

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

#정규앨범 Flawless Love
Album -> apple.co/2OXcTtV
M/V -> youtu.be/AVOm6PyyXGo

Follow up the behind-the-scenes of various artists though the post! Get into #Jaejoong 's amazing charms right now!
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #케이웨이브 #김재중테마 #모바일테마 #Themes #mobilethemes #Cjestagram #Behind #Post
#0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove

#careful  face-to-face #jaejoong
It's nice to see you and look at it.
I was with Jae-in #filming a to z
My #phone in my own star jaejoong
Fall in love with three different power of Jae-in
#Post quick view
-> http://naver.me/xItaYu4F
#정규앨범 Flawless Love
M/V -> youtu.be/AVOm6PyyXGo

Follow up the behind-the-scenes of various artists though the post! Get into #Jaejoong 's amazing charms right now!

57015709_2126455287449824_45988509639298

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, stripes and closeup

[ jj_1986_jj IG ] But still, all those moments remain beautiful instagram.com/p/BwL80ZWlg6_/ (This is part of the video that was played during the concert of Jaejoong's ongoing tour in Japan but in Korean^^ JJ captioned what the audio says♡)
via JaeFans_Global

20190413 ‪jj_1986_jj IG

via mia

MUSIC FAIR @MUSICFAIR_Fuji

D4Be7--UcAElO0h.jpg

JS update

#김준수 #KIMJUNSU #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀
#キムジュンス #ジュンス #JapanTour #Concert
#WayBackXIA #Japan #Kobe #神ワルド記念ホル #고베월드기념홀

Ready to enjoy together today too  is it?
Ju is ready to meet with everyone!
See you at Kobe Waldo Memorial Hall today at 5 PM
Are you ready to enjoy it together today?
Compliance is ready to meet you guys!
After a while at 5 PM #GOBEKONSEOTEU
I'll be waiting for you

JYJ

Joo on stage is always right! Thanks to all the fans, we got a great power  let's have a great time today! See you at the KOBE WORLD MEMORIAL HALL AT 4 PM
The level above the stage is always right
The heart is pounding with a cute look :heart:<3
Thanks to the fans, we have a lot of power!
I'm going to play with you all the power today
It's already the last show (˟̥̥̥᷄ ⁔ ̔ū ̔ū)
See you at #Kobe at 4 PM!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, on stage and concert

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

3 days in a row with junsu! Let's get together for the last day of Kobe concert! let's all be happy today
If you're with Jun-Jun, 3 days is also a net
The last #gobekonseoteu ready to be ready
I want you to burn with me today!
I'm happy to meet you in a while and play happily

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Fancams 
Junsu in Kobe

XIA PICNIC

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/8- 4/14/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-48-4142019.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong: The song called "IMPOSSIBLE" is a sad & lonely song that it's about to enter my best 3 ballad songs I have ever sung. A ballad that is filled with emotions so that your body shakes when singing it, Please everyone, don't cry cuz it's really a sad song.
via JaeFans_Global

Album Commentary ^^ first #CDTV

D4DHoIdUcAEmyNL.jpg

D4DHt43UYAAQqY-.jpg
D4DH7TpU0AAlovS.jpg
D4DIDF9UIAIWvTN.jpg
D4DIY5EUYAENxDu.jpg
D4DIsf_VUAEgVdZ.jpg

D4DJHSrVUAUGr92.jpg

Jaejoong performing #SweetestLove on CDTV!♡
https://twitter.com/Jaefans_Global/status/1117131524011380736

このあとジェジュン ALBUM RECOMMEND #CDTV

D4DFhDkVUAAUQWj.jpg

D4DFjepU0AIDonM.jpg

ジェジュン「Sweetest Love」:heart:#CDTV 

【Trans】rough and flawless, JAEJOONG ① (anan 2019.4.17)

JAEJOONG step towards “perfection”
P115
Kind and delicate, with an enveloping strength.
Leaves a dark color in our mind while having a sense of transparency.
Jaejoong is brushing up on his singing voices of “gift”, and he's in action now.
The pure figure not to be decorated like "rough stone" and the figure aiming at "perfect" as an artist. Between the amplitudes, what is the driving force that moves him constantly upgrading? I asked him about the secret in detail on "anan" which he appeared for the first time in nine years.
P113
Q: Tell me how to relieve your stress or how to solve your trouble.
J: Composing music. In my case, being free is stress. In the past, the drama I was scheduled to appear in was canceled, and I suddenly became free for four months. I was beaten mentally, but I changed my mind by composing. At that time, it was good that I could find a way out.
P112
Q: Have you changed about love compared to your twenties?
J: I lost interest in love. Lol I used to have a desire for marriage, but now 0%! Now I live only for my work. Even if I think that I might like a woman, I immediately become calm. When we are in love, we care about the lover and as a result we become troubled. That's a bit of a burden for me. Huh? are you worried?... But for fans, it is good, isn't it?

P109
Born January 26, 1986. singer. In February last year, he resumed his activities in Japan in earnest. He released his first solo album in Japan "Flawless Love" on April 10 and started "JAEJOONG ARENA TOUR 2019-Flawless Love" on the same day. Starting from Aichi Prefecture, it will be held in 6 cities across the country.
The meaning of the album title is "perfect love".
"Love is being polished and perfected from the gemstones, just like diamonds. At first we meet in a state of nothing, know each other, and gradually change shape while gaining experience." He put that feeling in the album title.

【Trans】rough and flawless, JAEJOONG ② (anan 2019.4.17)

P110
I want to put my best effort on ”what I can do” now rather than ”what I want to do”.

"The activities in Japan are what I have longed for. The wish came true and I was able to do my best in Japan for the past year. I have no time off so I feel too fulfill. Lol. But I appreciate this situation.”
It has already been a year since he resumed his activities in Japan. Also on this day, "After the interview of anan, there is shooting on location of TV program until morning (Lol)" In this way, he's in great demand from various fields. Even though he is busy, he has a lively look because he feels "reborn" through a change in thinking.
"I've talked at the concert, in fact, I had a selfish time in my late twenties. I had a strong desire that I wanted to do what I wanted to do or I wanted to express my own characteristics. I was full of ego. Lol
However, I became in my thirties, the way of thinking changed. Now, I became to want that please let me do everything what I can do, at my age now, or with my physical strength now. Owing to that thought, I became to receive a wide variety of offers. I am living a fulfilling life definitely compared to before.”
In addition to the changes in his thinking, he is also attractive with fluent Japanese, which he was trying not to forget, and with the naturalness that cannot be imagined from his cool appearance.
I have been able to appear on many Japanese variety shows over the past year, but at first I was very nervous. It's been a long time, so when I entered a TV station, I was moved to say "Ah, it was like this." So at that time, I thought I had not to be too eager for success, and I tried to throw away myself. My Japanese is not perfect and there are many things I do not know. However, I thought that's uncool if I pretend to know everything or I show off. As a result of showing me honestly, many people were interested in me. But (suddenly he was discouraged) I seem to be considered a little stupid by everyone ... I definitely want you to write this, but I also have a serious side and an adult side! Please believe in me! "

【Trans】rough and flawless, JAEJOONG ③ (anan 2019.4.17)

In the song programs, he showed his colorful and deep expressiveness from his new songs to Japanese cover songs. In the meantime, he said that he received new "awareness" from the co-starring Japanese artists.
"I thought that “a singer’s career” was short. But many Japanese singers have been working for a very long time. Moreover, they remain the same as when they were young. So I became to think that I could be a singer for my lifetime. To be honest, I do not know the future, but as long as I am healthy, I want to cherish this job of a singer.”

What do you value as a singer? I asked.
“Image training is very important. It is completely different in the studio and the stage.
When I was a rookie, it was important to do as I practiced, but now I would like to add my individuality to it. I have learned from experience that how to sing the song is more cool on the stage, so I devise myself to be able to express the song in the best possible way. Then I am careful to maintain my voice quality. My voice seems to be thin and delicate, but my original voice is thick and husky. When I was young, I was told by a producer that "Your voice would not be popular in Japan. I want you to make a more beautiful voice," then I began to practice and could become to sing like this. Now, Jaejoong reproduces the singing voice of young Jaejoong. Lol. I think that the effort of that time is connected to me now, so I want to keep this voice from now on."

While changing his mind flexibly, he always remembers to thank the fans who support him.
Such feelings are reflected in Japan's first solo album "Flawless Love" to be released on April 10.
"As a solo singer, I often sing my favorite rock and ballads, but I heard fan's opinion as "I want to see dancing Jaejoong."…In response to the request, I added a dance number to this album. It is a work that fulfills the wishes of my fans who have been waiting for a long time in Japan, not just what I want to do. Concert tour around the whole country starts from April 10th. Definitely will be fun concerts. Isn't it unusual for ”a” singer to sing dance, rock and ballads in a concert? I want to be loved by a wide audience. Lol. I also try to dance that I am not good at, so please go easy on me.

@bibian9

D4AOlMVWwAErUPA.jpg

D4AOlMZX4AIrRK9.jpg

D3uZJRXWwAAVr3Y.jpg

D3uZJRTXsAEh886.jpg

as tagged

[nalusannokoto IG] instagram.com/p/BwOjSxEAn-l/ Jaejoong and STV staff recorded in their location, apparently it's a fortune teller shop^^

D4GQXKvWkAALmjd.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

【ジェジュン Instagram ストーリー】 instagram.com/stories/jj_198

D4F12BAUUAEkbAe.jpg

Charged with energy in Kobe! Thank you for making me so happy for 3 days
See you in nagoya on the 18th
#Compliance with a high-energy charge
I was so happy that I was faster #gobekonseoteu
Thank you for being happy for 3 days <3
See you at #nagoya on the 18th!
Join me until the last time (1 ˃̵ᴗ˂̵) w

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

190412~0414 XIA 김준수 - Dance Medley (Multi-angle)

withxiahcom

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Update
[IG] Oricon Weekly Chart No. 1!Takes first no. 1 spot w first solo album.. Will try harder Appreciate everyone who support me~ Will do music w more enthusiasm n humility~! Oricon Thank you
via crystalmoon0213

D4R3NGdUEAA9xzH.jpg

D4R3NGcUEAE04hf.jpg

[Cjes IG] Because of your great love Kim Jaejoong’s 1st full-length solo album #FlawlessLove could rank Number 1 in Oricon Weekly Album Ranking We sincerely thank everyone for always supporting #김재중 See you at the Tokyo Arena Concert on Wednesday instagram.com/p/BwTDIZhAyjW/

via crystalmoon0213

#JYJ's #KimJaejoong Tops Oricon Weekly Album Chart With 1st Japanese Solo Studio Album soompi.com/article/131785

D4Q5LJ7UEAAcuOw.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Tops Oricon Weekly Album Chart With 1st Japanese Solo Studio Album

Apr 16, 2019
by U. Kim
JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has taken the No. 1 spot on the Oricon weekly album chart!
On April 16, Japanese music chart Oricon announced that Kim Jaejoong’s first Japanese solo studio album “Flawless Love” topped the weekly album chart for the week that begins on April 8 and ends on April 14. “Flawless Love” was released on April 10.
Kim Jaejoong personally shared the news on his Instagram, saying, “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!”
Meanwhile, “Flawless Love” also topped iTunes J-pop albums charts in at least 29 countries around the world.
Congratulations to Kim Jaejoong!
Source (1) (2)

soompi

More news here:

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw

[Cjes IG] Because of your great love Kim Jaejoong’s 1st full-length solo album #FlawlessLove could rank Number 1 in Oricon Weekly Album Ranking We sincerely thank everyone for always supporting #김재중 See you at the Tokyo Arena Concert on Wednesday instagram.com/p/BwTDIZhAyjW/

via crystalmoon0213
D4Ph1-YUUAAXy19.jpg

D4Ph1-YUIAA1Spu.jpg

cjes.tagram

여러분의 크나 큰 사랑덕에
#김재중 1st #솔로앨범 Flawless Love!
 #오리콘 주간 앨범 랭킹 1위

언제나 재중이를 응원해주시는
여러분들 진심으로 감사드립니다!
우리 수요일! #도쿄 아레나 콘서트에서 만나요!
앨범 듣기
M/V =-> youtu.be/AVOm6PyyXGo

気持ち良い知らせ ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و 1st ソロアルバム『Flawless Love』がオリコン週間アルバムランキングで1位獲得!いつもジェジュンへの応援をありがとうございます!(ง •̀_•́)ง

#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン
#0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR
#도쿄 #Tokyo #武蔵野の森総合スポーツプラザ #0417 #0418
#Oricon #Weekly #オリコン

#김재중 Ascends to Number One spot in Oricon and Billboard Japan Weekly Album Charts with his first full-length album #FlawlessLove “An invaluable year” #np
https://t.co/avBArA1wwm

Jaejoong's first solo album "Flawless Love" tops Billboard Japan's album weekly chart! billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/ Jaejoong's first solo album "Flawless Love" sold 39,404 units in the first three days of sales, & extended to 47,866 in the first week! #ジェジュン #SweetestLove #np

D4MVN8iX4AEyXHQ.jpg

D4MVOSfXoAAvQd9.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw

Junsu in Xcalibur
Post-to-view
-> naver.me/xRMYFfzS

#Junsu is a new life gang
From the look of the kyutiadeoui to the charismatic dàpogbal dressed
#Musical #X-Ray Poster shooting scene

Syadeowang of all #moments
Check it out right now

After a while #pm
X-RAY 2nd #ticket ticket

▪️ World Culture Market -> bit.ly/2v9ENtH
▪️ Ticket Ticket 2nd -> bit.ly/2KyqQzN
▪️ Interpark Ticket 2nd -> bit.ly/2Gbuom4

Follow up the behind-the-scenes of various artists though the post!

#준수 #KIMJUNSU #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀
#キムジュンス #ジュンス #エクスカリバー
#XCALIBUR #WORLDPREMIERE #Musical

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Dogbojeog visual #junsu
Rì Hapeoseubaja June Special Edition Cover Cover!

Haipaesyeonmajeo wanbyeogsohwa wanbyeogsohwa
Special Edition of course to the top of the pain #modujeobsu
A variety of hwabokeosgwa and #interviews on the level of June
See you on the upcoming Saturday

JUNSU NEVER STOP EVOLVING

harpersbazaar.com/jp

Check out this special cover photo of Harper's Bazaar Japan June issue, which is full of cool and full-of-style Kim Junsu! (1 ˃̶◡ ꇴ ˂̶) ♪⁺
Follow newly #released magazine cover of #KIMJUNSU with @harpersbazaarjapan

#준수 #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀 #magazine
#キムジュンス #ジュンス #XIAJUNSU #XIA준수
#바자 #바자재팬 #Hapersbazaar #BAZAAR
#BAZAARJAPAN #0420 #Cjestagram

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw

【nylonjapan Instagram】 may issue THE KING OF WOODS model @ jj_1986_jj jacket,top,bottoms @ littlebig_tokyo shoes @ cannabis_tokyo instagram.com/p/BwTQu-8jI79/

D4PnoEgUUAEBY1A.jpg

190415 #김재중 논스톱 일본 아레나 투어 나고야 밀착취재 ( #jaejoong japan #ジェジュン #金在中 )

이름없다

Jaejoong: I always hoped to do a Nationwide tour with an album in Japanese, I'd wished it for a long time" •Working hard & leading the tour team behind the stage Jaejoong: I can see it from the side, but I can not see anything from the front (to the dancers)
•Debuted in 2004 in Japan as a Korean artist. •Restarted activities in Japan on Feb 2018 as soloist appearing in many variety shows.
Jaejoong: I haven't said it out loud but it's really stressful, whether u do it properly, after all it's still a big pressure when u have put so much effort into each song. All the fans have been waiting for the Japanese version of the album for a long time so I must do my best!
Jaejoong to the staff: It is okay even if it fails! Everything is fine! Everyone: Nagoya! Nagoya! Nagoya! Here we go! *Info: •TV Magazine interview before the concert •JJ's 3rd solo tour in Japan, not singing covers anymore but his own Japanese songs.
Jaejoong: I'm not nervous! *JJ mentioned about NonStop broadcast today* JJ: This is how does everyone's face look like *show how fans put the LS under their jaw* It's really scary! After all lighting is important, isn't it? Please, don't be surprised if u watch it on TV!
Info: •His so desired solo tour •Album theme is "Love" •About 3 hours of concert •50min only of Jaejoong's MC moments 

Jaejoong: Although I haven't worked in Japan for about 8-9 years they always have sent me their support without any conditions, I'm a Korean who is living abroad by himself for the 1st time, and having lived in Japan a long time ago, I feel a great attachment to the country.

Q: What's your next goal? Jaejoong: There is a hope to increase the number of Japanese songs. Since I've only released one album, I'd like to increase to more Japanese songs. 

Jaejoong talks about his impressions on Banana Man Yuki Himura: It may be rude to say to a senior but It seemed like a mascot character was dancing and it was so cute! People Jaejoong wants to perform with: JJ: I want to co-star with Shitara-san (NonStop MC)!

Jaejoong said that it would be nice to sing the song about the love between Shitara and the actress. Info: •Famous artists featured on "Sweetest Love" video •Yukina Kinoshita • Yûna Taira • Banana Man Himura
@Jaefans_Global 

JJ in concert

Starting today, Kim Jaejoong Arena tour in Tokyo, you haven't forgotten, right? (*'∇`*) see you at 5 at the mori general Sports Plaza in musashino, Tokyo!
Jaejoong is waiting for you ♡
#김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄
The shining oemoppumppum of Jae-in
Want to meet fast this ma fest well <3
Jaejoong's #Tokyo concert starting from today
You didn't forget it, did you?
Once in a while, it'S 5 PM!
#도쿄 무사시노모리 종합 스포츠 플라자에서 함께해요 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン
#0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR

Image may contain: 1 person, stripes, closeup and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, stripes and closeup

-Day 1 Tokyo- Fans project was a success! When everyone said "Jaejoong Congratulations on 1st place!" He was surprised & asked "When did you practice this?" "Is there a cake coming?" Thinking that it was hidden  cr.Shachong So cute!

Jaejoong: I was very scared when I was going to go solo & try rock for the first time. Wondering if JJ can do rock. Now even if I'm in 1st place I'm not afraid to go to the next step cuz everyone is there. Cr.Rinmaze

Jaejoong: I thought 1st place was impossible but 2nd one could be taken. An actor friend from Korea came to visit & we went out to drink. When we were drinking, my manager called & said that I got 1st place on weekly ranking! I drank too much! Cr.Rinmaze

The first song Jaejoong recorded when he came to Japan was DADADANCIN, and 2nd one it was IMPOSSIBLE. Those are good songs so he decided to put them in an album instead of the Singles! Cr.Rinmaze 

Jaejoong: I took first place in iTunes of many countries. The genre is not rock, nor R & B, it was ranked 1st in J-POP! Cr.Rinmaze  

Jaejoong: I forgot to change my clothes before going to the third track today. If I go to the concert of HYDE for Christmas, I will not change at all. I do not need to change clothes because my face is good Cr.Rinmaze 

Jaejoong listened only 10sec to "Beautiful Woman" & decided to sing it for his album. He commented many times about the song. Cr.furufuruold

via JaeFans_Global

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong debuts at #1 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart with "Flawless Love" selling 42.000 units in just 4 days! Jaejoong Kim has debuted at #1 on the 'Oricon Weekly Album Ranking' chart with his 1st Japanese Solo Album 'Flawless Love' for the week April 8 - 14, after seling over 42.000 copies in just four days!
The handsome and hugely talented Singer of JYJ thanked fans in a heartfelt message on Insta: “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!”
You can see Jaejoong's concert in Tokyo on April 17!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text