[Drama 2011] Crime Squad / Detectives in Trouble 강력반

KonaBeans

According to some media, the first day of this drama is postponed to 7th March!(v_v)

I cannot wait・・・・・But as all of us know, Seoul is terribly cold now.

It is good for actors/actresses to shoot dramas in more confortable condition.

I am waiting for you all the time, SIK!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Oh no!  Another week of waiting for Park Se Hyuk?  I hope I'm still breathing on that day and have not suffered any heart attack out of too much excitement.  LOL! :w00t:

There's no clear explanation why the production team do that.  Let me make a guess.  Probably they want to add more scenes, meaning the drama would be longer.  Not bad.  They can extend it up to 100 episodes (joke). ;)  But one thing is for sure, since SIK is very meticulous now with this drama, they do not want to rush the shooting of each episode. 

Good move for idol, monitoring the end results of the shooting, especially his acting/performance. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scorpyon_giana

Oh , noooooooooooooo:sweatingbullets: , another week of waiting, and even more for the ones who do not live in Koreea, anyway, I am glad, like you said ARDENTLY, they shouldn't rush filming episode after episode, after all there are only two episodes per week, so the preparation for every episode has to be more rigurous..................and the weather will better by March, I understand very well the situation, here in Romania(East Europe), it's winter outside, very very colddddddddddd :tears:

By the way, I have a question, somebody said 9I don't remember who), that it would be better for Ji hyo's character not be another version of Bo Bae, I dindn't know who she was , so i googled it, and I saw that it was the girl from AMCG. But I haven't seen yet A Man Called God, how was that reporter, what was wrong with her ..................?:unsure:

Guest silver.linda

Awesomethis is what I see, Ardent very good madam for the video, I'm speechless of all the shots, I keep repeating and repeating in playing the video and the picture here and I can't get enough huhh!!

all those Korean actors can drop dead for all I care, only my only MAN "SONG IL KOOK" can make feel this way......

super duper in love with you !!!!!!!!!

Please bear with Mr. Google until we have better translation. 4822120132_dc783dc64b_o.jpg

26-January-2011 (Korea Time)

2011012608493344252_1.jpg

[Economic  News Park Jin News] Actor Song Il and Kim Seung-KBS2 saewolhwadeurama a  'Homicide' shooting fireworks in the confrontation unfolded charisma.

Hot-tempered  detective who played in the drama baksehyeok Jong Song Il, and the  station chief Kim Seung-collar criminal, and the last one held in Ilsan,  Gyeonggi shooting each graced with a wild and chic.

Song  Il in public through the publisher still wearing a leather jumper was  introduced wild charm, clean, chic and cool to the classic suit combines  charm and understated appearance of Optics and cool that it was the  Loose is the highlight of the face.

Two  detectives from outside the vehicle and the black cloud of smoke just  arrived at the scene in the guise of criminal Song Il and Kim  Seung-realistic facial expressions and full of smoke and understated  sense of urgency, the situation with simple motions were passed. Song Il filled with energy and passion, the cold, sober atmosphere of Optics crossovering voiced a different charisma.

Park  Se Hyuk (Song Il-Kook) gave on the show to see the full binguidoen "went into  full-fledged recording and start shooting first and last criminal is  living in Park Se Hyuk. With great expectation from the large field staff and breathing seems a good fit. I was taken with the Kim Seung-Woo and seniors 'Homicide' What made you decide to do with reason was because of Optics and seniors. Receive a lot of advice from senior shooting was very happy with the good feeling seems to be able to do, "he said testimony.

Kim Seung Woo also "Il also thinking of the cold analysis of the acting style is like that was working to put on the screen. Shooting  outdoors in cold weather, the atmosphere is difficult, but the scene is  too good to share many stories with each other is engaged in shooting. Updated as soon as possible even in the guise of viewers would like to say to you, "he said.

'Homicide'  Publisher New Day Pictures official, "Song Il and Kim Seung-flow as the  tension over the shooting, charisma and good looks enough to be  overwhelmed in the atmosphere has directed. Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo check the monitor and give feedback to each other  and inspire such a figure gives a very warm shot, "he said.

Republic  of Korea at the forefront of a powerful case that unfolds against the  backdrop of Gangnam Police Homicide drawn out of the imminent full-scale  investigation episode drama 'Homicide' sensation Republic of Korea made  a real strong case for the main drama for the viewers' attention and  expectations, by reconstructing a body has  been in the drama that differentiates it from existing investigations  Hung 新 Korea is expected to announce the birth of things coming on March  7 as the drama 'Dream High' successor is scheduled to be broadcast  first. [Photo: A New Day Pictures available]

http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

Oh , noooooooooooooo:sweatingbullets: , another week of waiting, and even more for the ones who do not live in Koreea, anyway, I am glad, like you said ARDENTLY, they shouldn't rush filming episode after episode, after all there are only two episodes per week, so the preparation for every episode has to be more rigurous..................and the weather will better by March, I understand very well the situation, here in Romania(East Europe), it's winter outside, very very colddddddddddd :tears:

By the way, I have a question, somebody said 9I don't remember who), that it would be better for Ji hyo's character not be another version of Bo Bae, I dindn't know who she was , so i googled it, and I saw that it was the girl from AMCG. But I haven't seen yet A Man Called God, how was that reporter, what was wrong with her ..................?:unsure:

S-GIANA, I think it was probably I, who said that.  Bobae was a reporter, who was a clumsy, funny reporter and the love interest of Michael King (SIK).  I just didn't like her character and must not elaborate more.  It seemed there was no right chemistry between SIK and her.  For me, her acting lacked feelings. I couldn't see that love and passion from her eyes.  Like trying to always look cute and sweet (sorry, to her fans and please don't curse me.  It;s only my opinion)kekeke.  Better watch AMCG now, while waiting for Homicide and see for yourself.  I'm not positive that you will have the same opinion as mine.  People thoughts differ, though.

So, you're from Romania.  Nice to know that.  What dramas has been shown there, so far and how popular is he in your country?

=======================================================================================================

LINDA, thanks for appreciating my video.  You know, it is actually the second one.  I already posted the first video but had to delete it 'cause some photos didn't look good to me.  The problem was when I did that, all my videos in You Tube were deleted.  I didn't notice at once that I had accidentally put a check on each of them and had already clicked on the delete portion.  huhuhu!  I am uploading again my 70 videos, one by one, but the viewing statistics and comments were all gone!:tears:

KONA, thank you for the news.  Just keep them coming even there's no formal English translations.  We could still decipher what Mr. Google is saying.  I am already used to his "English" language.  LOL! 

Guest scorpyon_giana

S-GIANA, I think it was probably I, who said that.  Bobae was a reporter, who as a clumsy, funny reporter and the love interest of Michael King (SIK).  I just didn't like her character and must not elaborate more.  It seemed there was no right chemistry between SIK and her.  For me, her acting lacked feelings. I couldn't see that love and passion from her eyes.  Like trying to always look cute and sweet (sorry, to her fans and please don't curse me.  It;s only my opinion)kekeke.  Better watch AMCG now, while waiting for Homicide and see for yourself.  I'm not positive that you will have the same opinion as mine.  People thoughts differ, though.

So, you're from Romania.  Nice to know that.  What dramas has been shown there, so far and how popular is he in your country?

=======================================================================================================

Thanke you so much for answering me Ardently, I see, well I watched some videos today with her, it wouldn't be fair of me to give my final opinion  , when I haven't seen her "in action", but I must say that the few videos I watched created me the same feeling: trying too hard to be the "sweet sweet girl", and sometimes her gestures are overreacted, I think the is what you say when you mean "exagerated", way too clumsy for my taste.............But I will try to watch AMCG after I finish my exams period.............

yes, i am from Rumania, here in my country the love for koreean dramas have started recently, about 2 years ago, and there were only 5 dramas running until now:

1) The first one was DaeJangeum, jewel of the palace, the most famous and with hugeee ratings

2) Second was Wind of the Palace with lee Seo Jin and han Ji Min, very apreciated for the love story between the king and his favourite concubine

3) Because romanian girls felt in love with Lee seo Jin, they presented also DAMO

4) Queen Seondeok was next, also with huge ratings and many fans

5) After came Doctor Hurjun, but it gained very little popularity

6) Now they are running Jumong, Song Il gook is very apreciated here ,with numerous fans and  there are all kinds of pages and blogs dedicated to him (jajaja, I must say that it it sort of a competition between SIG and Lee Seo Jin)-

And that's the story of korean dramas in Romania:P............. hope i spelt well the words in english

Thanke you so much for answering me Ardently, I see, well I watched some videos today with her, it wouldn't be fair of me to give my final opinion  , when I haven't seen her "in action", but I must say that the few videos I watched created me the same feeling: trying too hard to be the "sweet sweet girl", and sometimes her gestures are overreacted, I think the is what you say when you mean "exagerated", way too clumsy for my taste.............But I will try to watch AMCG after I finish my exams period.............

yes, i am from Rumania, here in my country the love for koreean dramas have started recently, about 2 years ago, and there   were only 5 dramas running until now:

1) The first one was DaeJangeum, jewel of the palace, the most famous and with hugeee ratings

2) Second was Wind of the Palace with lee Seo Jin and han Ji Min, very apreciated for the love story between the king and his favourite concubine

3) Because romanian girls felt in love with Lee seo Jin, they presented also DAMO

4) Queen Seondeok was next, also with huge ratings and many fans

5) After came Doctor Hurjun, but it gained very little popularity

6) Now they are running Jumong, Song Il gook is very apreciated here ,with numerous fans and  there are all kinds of pages and blogs dedicated to him (jajaja, I must say that it it sort of a competition between SIG and Lee Seo Jin)-

And that's the story of korean dramas in Romania:P............. hope i spelt well the words in english

Hmm, Jewel In the Palace was a great drama, too.  I had watched that.  That Lee Seo Jin, I have yet to know him if he has the right to compete with Park Se Hyuk.

GIANA, don't worry about your English, grammar, spellings and anything like that.  As long as we understand each other, there's nothing wrong with it.  Just post.  I myself make so many mistakes because I seldom proof-read my posts.  Always in a hurry, you know.  I do my internet surfing during working hours.  I hope I won't get caught.  kekeke.

6) Now they are running Jumong, Song Il gook is very apreciated here ,with numerous fans and there are all kinds of pages and blogs dedicated to him (jajaja, I must say that it it sort of a competition between SIG and Lee Seo Jin)-

are you referring YI san? Yes it was a good drama, LSJ very good actor he has eyes that captivate you,the dimple is a bonus too...but I think Jumong story is the best for seaguk action drama, Jewel of the palace is old medical story so its way different.

For sure, Romanian can't resist jumong and will definitely come here to find news of SIK oppa..

Guest xiaomeihuili

I just didn't like her character and must not elaborate more.  It seemed there was no right chemistry between SIK and her.  For me, her acting lacked feelings. I couldn't see that love and passion from her eyes.  Like trying to always look cute and sweet (sorry, to her fans and please don't curse me.  It;s only my opinion)kekeke.

I had the same feeling! I could not have any sympathy with her. During I was watching AMCG, all the time the question "Why Michael loves her ???" floating around me. It is not only because of Bobae's character but her expression or her atmosphere (sorry for her fans). I prefer Rose because she has somewhat pure atmosphere around her. But anyway watching AMCG, we can savor the cool and 'beautiful' Michael and I was satisfied with it.

As for the delay of on air time of new drama, we, some of Japanese fans guess that it is because there was a soccer tournament broadcast on 25th (Tuesday). It was semi-final match of Asian Cup between Korea and Japan.Since the tournament was held in Quatar, the match broadcasting starts 10:25 at night in Japan. So the same in Korea I think. At this circumstance,  they could not air the drama " Dream High". Japanese and Korean people were very exited about this card. Because Japanese and Korean soccer teams are so called   "long time enemy". It was a very good and hard game and I could not sleep untill 2:00 late at night. After (90+30=)120  minutes' battle and PK, Japan won the game! :) Huh :sweatingbullets: We had a sleepless nihgt!

Dear scorpyon_giana, I was surprised that in Romania, Korean dramas are broadcasted and have popularity.

SIK fans are all over the world :wub:

Kim Joon revealed his new hairdo for his role in Crime Squad/Homicide as Rookie Detective Shin Dong-jin, and received much praise for his sharp yet stylish image. I like the look too, very mature yet still youthful. Two thumbs up from me, Detective Shin!!

2011012709130576311_1.jpg

===================================

As for the delay of on air time of new drama, we, some of Japanese fans guess that it is because there was a soccer tournament broadcast on 25th (Tuesday). It was semi-final match of Asian Cup between Korea and Japan.Since the tournament was held in Quatar, the match broadcasting starts 10:25 at night in Japan. So the same in Korea I think. At this circumstance, they could not air the drama " Dream High". Japanese and Korean people were very exited about this card. Because Japanese and Korean soccer teams are so called "long time enemy". It was a very good and hard game and I could not sleep untill 2:00 late at night. After (90+30=)120 minutes' battle and PK, Japan won the game! :) Huh :sweatingbullets: We had a sleepless nihgt!

xiaomeihuili, the following news clip from Kpop will certainly concur with your guesstimate for the reason behind the decision to postpone the air date of Crime Squad/Homicide from Feb. 28 to March 7.

Dream High, which is the current leader in the Monday-Tuesday ratings race, is considering extending its run by one episode, according to a rep with the drama’s production team on January 26. This is no surprise, since the drama was pre-empted this week to make room for the Korea-Japan soccer game in the 2011 Asia Cup. That puts the broadcasting schedule off by one episode, pushing back its scheduled finale episode (the 16th) one more week to a Monday. To even out the airing schedule and to keep the following drama from starting off askew, KBS is in talks to bring the total to 17 episodes, which would put the finale on Tuesday, March 1. !!

As for the delay of on air time of new drama, we, some of Japanese fans guess that it is because there was a soccer tournament broadcast on 25th (Tuesday). It was semi-final match of Asian Cup between Korea and Japan.Since the tournament was held in Quatar, the match broadcasting starts 10:25 at night in Japan. So the same in Korea I think. At this circumstance,  they could not air the drama " Dream High". Japanese and Korean people were very exited about this card. Because Japanese and Korean soccer teams are so called   "long time enemy". It was a very good and hard game and I could not sleep untill 2:00 late at night. After (90+30=)120  minutes' battle and PK, Japan won the game! :) Huh :sweatingbullets: We had a sleepless nihgt!

Thanks for the info.  Well, we have managed to wait for almost one year to see SIK in another drama, after AMCG.  I guess another week won't hurt us much.

MLU12, thank you also for the news.

So it is "Dream High", after all, who'll probably be extended and not Crime Squad (I'm still confused about the drama's official title).

Kim Jun looks pretty cool with his hair cut.  I am really beginning to like this guy.

Well, it looks like March 07 is D-Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream High considers extension by 1 episode or more            

by javabeans | January 26, 2011                             

Dream High, which is the current leader in the  Monday-Tuesday ratings race, is considering extending its run by one  episode, according to a rep with the drama’s production team on January  26.

This is no surprise, since the drama was pre-empted this week to make  room for the Korea-Japan soccer game in the 2011 Asia Cup. That puts  the broadcasting schedule off by one episode, pushing back its scheduled  finale episode (the 16th) one more week to a Monday. To even out the  airing schedule and to keep the following drama from starting off askew,  KBS is in talks to bring the total to 17 episodes, which would put the  finale on Tuesday, March 1.

In fact, KBS has put in a request with producers for a larger extension as well. With Dream High bringing KBS back to #1 in the Monday-Tuesday timeslot after being last-place for a while (Mary Stayed Out All Night, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Gumiho: Tale of the Fox’s Child), the broadcaster seems happy to give the drama a longer run.

However, an additional extension is looking unlikely at the moment,  because casting a large number of idol stars means that the shooting  schedule is under especially tight constraints. Often, idol actors are  juggling crammed schedules as they balance drama shoots with pop-star  duties, and therefore their post-drama schedules are already filled.

That’s too bad, because for once I think an extension could actually  work, narratively if not logistically. With 7 episodes aired, there’s  still time to rework the pacing, and the structure of Dream High’s  episodic stories is conducive to additions. We already have mini-arcs  that play out over two or three episodes (the assembling of the Misfit  Mafia, the Rebel Showcase), so it wouldn’t be so difficult to add one  more mini-arc. Alas, I think 17 is probably going to be our final count.  

The drama slated to follow Dream High is the police drama Crime Squad, starring Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit:   5391664179_0e30761b3c_o.gif, Mlu already posted this news.

Some lucky fan spotted Mr. Song at a filming location for Crime Squad/Homicide. It looks as if Detective Park ran out of gas/air chasing after some bad guy on a platform at a train station!! Run, Detective Park, run!!

231420161.jpg

Guest scorpyon_giana

Ardently: you have to check Mr. Lee seo Jin, especially in yi san, his way of acting was so awsome, i was inloved with him also in that period.............

Kish_Agnes: yes I was referring to Yi san, i said Wind of the palce, because this is the international name, mostly known in my country

Xiaomeihuili: yes they began to be very popular in a short amount of time, we are trying to get Kingdom of the Winds as wll, hope our requests will be listened after Jumong is finished.................

Mlu12 : Don't get tired to hear it, cause I am going to tell you again, thanke you so much for all the information , the pictures are awsomeeeeeeeee, who was that fan which took him a picture at the trainstation? doesn't matter, he has a fan on me now jajajajaja:lol: (joking)

KonaBeans and Mlu12: great to see that we are able to understand what our lovely SIG is telling in the message, sometimes I feel like i am a freak..........I love him so much :wub: and I even don't understand what he says, most of the time..................it's weird for sure

More of Crime Squad/Homicide fan sightings from today!!

Detective Park appeared to be in a good mood, dancing around. Maybe he did catch that bad guy of whom he lost track at the train station earlier…

siksighting2.jpg

==================================

This one should make all "Yesoya and Jumong" fans happy as they are finally and really reunited!!

home1n.jpg

Song IL-Kook's Crime Squad Greeting - 24-Jan-2011

with English Subtitles

Translation:  MLU

Subtitles:  KonaBeans

*quoted image*

blush.gif  Thanks for translating the video clip mlu12.  Most times I just skip if not translated.

Wow Kona, SIK states that CSH will be a no-nonsense, non-stop crime solving drama.  Love it...*waves*

EDIT

I like seeing him play around on the CSH set....I can recall his being so serious on the AMCG set.

Guest scorpyon_giana

Oh finally, a picture of Song Ji Hyo, and yes Mlu12, at least I am very happy, for me it would have been good to see both of them in the same project, even without developing any king of relationship, but seeing them together in this new drama it's more than i expected.

Once again thanke you so much for the picture, she is cute,:wub:  SIG because of the light you don't distinguish very much his face...........

By the way, wasn't it supposed for Ji hyo to have short hair? :mellow:in this picture looks like she still has the long hair, or maybe it's my imagination................

Guest Aizabella

More of Crime Squad/Homicide fan sightings from today!!

Detective Park appeared to be in a good mood, dancing around. Maybe he did catch that bad guy of whom he lost track at the train station earlier…

==================================

This one should make all "Yesoya and Jumong" fans happy as they are finally and really reunited!!

Mlu12 Thanks for the beautiful pictures and for the video translation!

Oh finally, a picture of Song Ji Hyo, and yes Mlu12, at least I am very happy, for me it would have been good to see both of them in the same project, even without developing any king of relationship, but seeing them together in this new drama it's more than i expected.

Once again thanke you so much for the picture, she is cute,:wub:  SIG because of the light you don't distinguish very much his face...........

By the way, wasn't it supposed for Ji hyo to have short hair? :mellow:in this picture looks like she still has the long hair, or maybe it's my imagination................

scorpyon_giana, Yeah it's a cute pic. wub.gif I am also glad that they are together on this upcoming tv series. *gazes at Ji Hyo's pic* 

I think Song Ji Hyo  has a shorter hair on the pic above. I think it's the black collar of her jacket that makes her look like she has long hair.

Archived