Has anyone pass any online audition for SM/JYP/YG or other famous KPop Entertainement ?

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Guest dreamhigh211_at_yahoo.com_stv

I received an reply from YG ENTERTAINMENT. I applied for email audition,during the past few months,I sent 3 times to Yg and I waited every month but no reply too. Yesterday I sent to Yg again and sang few song (video) and on the other day, they replied me and asking me for filling up the application form, because I never fill in. Does this shows that Yg entertainment interest on me? Because the past few months I never fill in the application form too,and they never send a message telling me that I haven t fill in the form. But suddenly this time I sang a new song n sent them, on the second day they reply me asking for my PERSONAL INFORMATION (APPLICATION FORM that requires parents signature,approval,personal information,dreams,height,weight etc).I am now so nervous and does this mean that YG have interest in me? XD

Archived