Has anyone pass any online audition for SM/JYP/YG or other famous KPop Entertainement ?

Guest KhmerChinboiy

Guest KhmerChinboiy
( only Foreigner )
i just one to know since i'm a foreigner also. Did anyone make it or pass the first round by online audition or real live audition ? IF you did plz leave a comment here and tell us about ur experience

Guest KRNnxt2U

i never online auditioned for SM or JYP.

I didn't even know SM had an online audition...

but i did audition for YG online summer 2010.

and i passed that... idk if thats what you're talking about?

idk if you'd be interested though cuz the online auditions for YG aren't a weekly/continuous thing.

sorry if that didn't help.

good luck though!

Guest KhmerChinboiy

i never online auditioned for SM or JYP.

idk if you'd be interested though cuz the online auditions for YG aren't a weekly/continuous thing.

good luck though!

ur information is very helpful. I thought u can only audition For YG through Mail not email. can you give me the email adress for YG and their requirement for audition like foto and information and others.

What ethnic are u ? and can you tell me how you pass first round experience like how they email you and and what u did for your second audition part.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

ur information is very helpful. I thought u can only audition For YG through Mail not email. can you give me the email adress for YG and their requirement for audition like foto and information and others.

What ethnic are u ? and can you tell me how you pass first round experience like how they email you and and what u did for your second audition part.

^

^ He was talking about the YG Online auditions that started in May 2010 and ended around June. They don't have email auditions. You can only audition through snail mail for now...But I did hear they will make a permanent online audition starting soon in the beginning of 2011.

Guest lexijjang

A soompier got into Brothers Entertainment and transfer to YG Entertainment. She's half Korean. She made a topic here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/56784-i-made-it-in/

Also, you must be Khmer! (since your username xD) I barely see any Khmer people on soompi keke (i'm khmer too ^^)

Guest KRNnxt2U

yeah, AngelBaby is right.

This was the online audition that happened once over the summer from may to july ish.

i plan to send them a mail package soon though. i think its good to send them audition stuff once every 3/4 months.

for the mail audition, you need to print an app/fill out ur info,

sing a korean song, a pop song, and a dance (i think. i'm not quite sure, but this is what i plan to send in)

i am 100% Korean.

I visited Korea for the 2nd round, and because this was a special one time thing,

Yang Hyun Suk (the prez of YG) himself was there and i auditioned for him in person.

they emailed me/called me to tell me i passed.

for second rounds, i just sang because im not very good at dancing.

if you want a detailed description/pictures of my experience

i wrote some stuff down on another forum thing.

My YG audition experience

check it out :) hope i was helpful!

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

A soompier got into Brothers Entertainment and transfer to YG Entertainment. She's half Korean. She made a topic here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/56784-i-made-it-in/

Also, you must be Khmer! (since your username xD) I barely see any Khmer people on soompi keke (i'm khmer too ^^)

^ That was proven to be false...A year after this girl made this topic and erased her account a Yg representative stepped up and said that no such person has made it into their company through Brothers Entertainment..Alot of people was pretty pissed off at this girl and are now pretty apprehensive and suspicious to believe anyone when they make up some story like that girl did on here in the audition forums.

Also the girl lizzie has her account still on and active...her last log-in was on January 6 2010...So much for this chick who siad she had to delete her account because she is now "trainee" for YG Family...What a liar.

Guest ELEVEN_XI

^

^ He was talking about the YG Online auditions that started in May 2010 and ended around June. They don't have email auditions. You can only audition through snail mail for now...But I did hear they will make a permanent online audition starting soon in the beginning of 2011.

hey angelbaby

is it really true that there is gonna be a yg online audition pernamently?

if true, can you show me how you found out?

im in love with their company and i wanted to be a trainee there soo badely.

• 2 months later...
Guest llclassique

Hi, I would also like to know the link to the permanent YG online audition ... if someone could share that.  Thanks!

• 4 months later...
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

hey angelbaby

is it really true that there is gonna be a yg online audition pernamently?

if true, can you show me how you found out?

im in love with their company and i wanted to be a trainee there soo badely.

^ I read the news on Allkpop.com...But I ahve heard anything since that release of that article.

Is dancing required for 2nd round?

Because I can't really dance THAT well and I don't think I know enough moves to make one for a whole song..

Can it be part of a song then?

If you say yes, does that mean I have to send in a video of me dancing (with singing) as well?

And do you have to make up a new dance for the 2nd round?

^ Just audition in the category you feel most comfortable in. Don't audition for dancing if you suck at it.

^ Just audition in the category you feel most comfortable in. Don't audition for dancing if you suck at it.

Agreed, but I laugh so hard when you said, "... Don't audition for dancing if you suck at it." That's harsh :P I would have said, "Just don't audition in the category you don't feel comfortable doing or don't have much confidence."

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Agreed, but I laugh so hard when you said, "... Don't audition for dancing if you suck at it." That's harsh :P I would have said, "Just don't audition in the category you don't feel comfortable doing or don't have much confidence."

^ But it's the truth lol..I suck at dancing too. I'm not going to audition in a category that I know I will fail in, in a heartbeat lol.

• 2 years later...
Guest LimP1430293431

Hi !! I'M NEW HERE !! I want to ask if i was like going to seoul this december , can i jz go to yg entertainment place , and ask the ppl there that can i take an audition immediately ??!! OR should i call the place a month or two before i went to seoul ??!! 

• 7 months later...
Guest Ne DaE

KRNnxt2U said: i never online auditioned for SM or JYP.

good luck though!     

Hi, as you said i think you were applied from online auditioni want to know what they want? i mean how you fill the application form? with youre hand and then scan it and send?or in computer? and they need our ID scan?

Ne DaE said: KRNnxt2U said: i never online auditioned for SM or JYP.

good luck though!     

Hi, as you said i think you were applied from online auditioni want to know what they want? i mean how you fill the application form? with youre hand and then scan it and send?or in computer? and they need our ID scan?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest zz1xing_stv

Well I have just recently made up my mind to auditon for the online YG auditions, so does anyone have any tips? I am a 13 year old, and my skin is a bit tannish but I have an "aegyo" kind of look? I don't know if that is good enough 0_0 . If any trainees / people who have passed auditions could give me some tips, I would be really grateful!

Archived