Favourite DJs?

cassiopeia1001

The DJ thread ... if there hasn't been one already.
Who are your favourite DJs (whether on youtube or clubs or whatnot)? I've recently gotten into remixes and I'm scouting for inspiration ... lol.

Anyway, I thought I'd share Afrojack 'cause he's pretty good. And obviously there are so many on the net it's hard to find a really good one.

Share your favourite DJs and links too :)

Oh, vote for your favourite DJs on DJ Magazine Top 100:

http://www.djmag.com/top100

Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

I like Tiesto, Dada life, Wolfgang Gartner, Tritonal, and Ben Gold to name a fewww :)

Guest RSmith021985

I'm not fond of electro-house dj's/producers who are from U.S.A. like David Guetta.

My list goes on since I'm mainly into progressive house, trance and breaks. Not in any order:

Armin van Buuren, BT, Markus Schulz, Cosmic Gate, Nic Chagall (Cosmic Gate member), Beat Service, Stanton Warriors, Cereal Killaz, Pete Tong, Matt Darey, Above & Beyond, Oceanlab, Yuri Kane, DJ Shah aka Roger Shah, Myon & Shane 54....

I mix music :P

• 5 months later...

people named some of the DJs i like already and i don't know why, but i'm drawing a blank right now (probably because i'm dead tired and i should be in bed instead of on soompi :P). i like some of deadmau5's stuff. 

and i'm seriously drawing a blank haha. i'll be back later if i can remember any others i like who weren't mentioned yet. 

Guest 2partsvodka

ATB, Tiesto, Deadmau, Kaskade, Amrin Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyk, Axwell, Daft Punk...

my list goes on....

i dun have a fav one, I usually like random ones if they have a good song, but I've been listening to this song lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jt0ZGqS7lI

pretty sick I reckon

Afrojack is pretty mean as well.

ya know I reckon they should remix kpop songs xD

AHAHA I saw this video of DJ Chuckie in Paris. He was scratching with his face and his pants fell off.

Guest janealex

I like Tiesto as my favourite DJ's other DJ's are also good but me and some my friends like Testi so much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My list could go on for... forever. But Laidback Luke will always get my #1 vote.

Trance-wise, Above and Beyond are amaaazing (and they're extremely down to earth!)

Free "Online Expert Solve Algebra Problem"

As we known that algebra is the most difficult and annoying chapter in math, especially in college algebra. If you are a student is looking for college algebra help, or math teacher for writing teaching plans for algebra. Post your algebra solverquestion on bidanswer.com, our experts would answer your question online for free.

This website will save you a lot of money time and energy. BidAnswer is a site that provides a way for the user to attain knowledge for practically any topic they choose. You can also answer other question to earn money. BidAnswer hopes to provide a quick and easy alternative.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetxxsoul

Above & Beyond, ATB, Dash Berlin, and Late Night Alumni are my favorites

for more house/electro style... i like Avicii and Bloody Beetroots

• 3 weeks later...

Nicky Romero, Alex Kenji, Mastiksoul [Mastiksoul powns all .... LOL].

This is going to sound so bad but I actually don't like deadmau5 or skrillex. I guess I'm just more into jungle house.

We should start a house compilation thread ... hahaha. So we can build on everybody's tastes.

Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules. :/

Guest Alesdii

I know mixing takes skill and its a big part of djing, but i look more into how their tracks are created, sound, and produced.

Also the ability of their music to make me roll harder is one thing i really chase after.

With all that in mind, 

Alesso, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello, Avicii, Dash Berlin, Tiesto, Arty, Kaskade, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Aly & Fila, and roughly ATB, made it in my list of DJ's that produce songs that will make me fall over with my eyes rolling backwards.

There's also alot of great producers, but all they have are just have catchy songs, it doesn't effect me psychoactively.

Also there's so many small low key songs made by rarely known DJ's all around youtube that are ridiculously amazing that i don't even bother going after mainstream DJ's.

NYE is coming up oh man.

Guest The_Username

I'm going to be putting down DJs who also produce because for some of them, I have never heard their sets.

Omar-S

Jeff Mills

Soul Clap

Lee Foss

Ellen Allien

Modeselektor (Might be a live act though)

Steve Porter (too bad people see him as an auto-tune producer)

Joris Voorn

Claude Von Stroke

Seth Troxler

Deetron

Sigha

Scuba

Robert Hood

Sasha

Magda

Steffi

John Digweed

Great house music. Too bad they get little to no respect on American radio.

Archived