Shin Bong Sun 신봉선

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Comedian, MC
Shin Bong Sun (신봉선)

20101102082507khj1.jpg 20100627000909804.jpg 20101222123242640e71240.jpg 20101222100702963021028.jpg

D.O.B : 6th October 1980

Education : Gyeongsang National University Broadcasting

Debut : 2005

Company : TN Entertainment

Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/kkomulwoosan

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

What would Jung Juri and Shin Bong Sun look like after plastic surgery?

How would comedians Jung Juri and Shin Bong Sun look if they went under the knife?

Through an online community website, one netizen uploaded photoshopped pictures of Jung Juri and Shin Bong Sun ‘after surgery’.

If they both went under the knife, both comedians would have larger eyes, a sharper nose, and a slimmer jawline.

Netizens were divided over the photo, as some claimed that plastic surgery actually increased their charms. One netizen asserted, “If they do plastic surgery, it will be a big help to their career.” However, others strongly disagreed, as they stated, “If they do, they will lose their character and personality.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/what-would-jung-juri-and-shin-bong-sun-look-like-after-plastic-surgery

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Bong Sun reveals that she was a cheerleader in college

Much to the surprise of many, it has recently been revealed that comedian Shin Bong Sun was a cheerleader during her school days in college.

On March 6th, SBS’s ‘Heroes‘ broadcasted an episode of the girls visiting the air force to put on a special stage for servicemen. During the bus ride to the location, the members shared stories and Noh Hong Chul even stated that he served as a guardsman when he was in the army himself.

Later, Shin Bong Sun also shared a surprising story about herself during her days at university. She said, “When I was in college, I was a cheerleader.” The members, however, refused to believe her, so as a result Shin Bong Sun stood up and busted out a couple of moves to prove her story, causing the others to laugh hysterically.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/shin-bong-sun-reveals-that-she-was-a-cheerleader-in-college

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU muses over her resemblance to Shin Bong Sun

tn_1300266843_-145901677_0.jpg

IU recently talked about her resemblance to comedienne Shin Bong Sun.

The singer appeared on MBC FM4U’s ‘Pond and Dreaming Radio‘ and answered the following question from one of the listeners, “What do you think when you hear that you look like Shin Bong Sun?“. She laughed it off and answered, “My mom says I look like her too“.

She continued, “Sometimes I even think I look like her. I think our eyes and mouth area look similar. When I first saw her, I was surprised because she looked much prettier than I expected. If you keep looking at her, she is very pretty and also has a lot of charms”.

The MCs, Yoo Se Yoon and Yoo Sang Moo, said “Shin Bong Sun is our junior; she surprisingly cries easily and has a lot of charms“.

MC Jang Dong Min joked, “Shin Bong Sun, you can’t send in questions like this!“, making the entire cast laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/iu-muses-over-her-resemblance-to-shin-bong-sun

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU acknowledges that she looks like Shin Bong Sun

1d3b90542a33c4e32ee306df25f426ab.jpg

IU herself admitted that she looks like comedian Shin Bong Sun.

She appeared on KBS2TV’s “Happy Together 3” on April 7th, and revealed, “Even my fans now call me ‘Bong Sun’. I even think I look like her.”

Shin Bong Sun agreed completely with IU and bragged, “My mother saw IU on TV and said that she looked my youngest aunt when she was young.”

The guests and MCs were outraged by the statement and proceeded to argue against her statement .

MC Yoo Jae Suk stated, “I can’t acknowledge it. I’ll edit this out“, proving to be a hardcore fan of IU.

Comedian Kim Joon Ho even sided with the idol, saying, “Shin Bong Sun is famous among comedians for resembling frogs and gorillas. She does not look like IU at all.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-acknowledges-that-she-looks-like-shin-bong-sun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU talks about Shin Bong Sun and plans with her future boyfriend

“I think I’m resembling Shin Bong Sun more and more.”

This is what singer IU confessed during a photo shoot as a guest on KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly“.

On this day, IU spoke about her nickname, ‘Bong Suhee’, which came about because of her resemblance to comedian Shin Bong Sun. Smiling, IU stated, “Even when I think about it, I think I’m resembling Shin Bong Sun unnie (older sister) more and more.” She even showed her affection for Shin Bong Sun when she said, “I really like and respect Shin Bong Sun Unnie. I will contact you often, so please answer my calls.”

When the topic of her astounding popularity amongst soldiers came up, IU modestly stated, “I think that even if it isn’t me, the army oppas (older brothers) like all the idols in general.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-talks-about-shin-bong-sun-and-plans-with-her-future-boyfriend

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU and Shin Bong Sun to guest on SBS’s “Running Man”

20110502184513360.jpg

It has recently been rumored that singer IU and gagwoman Shin Bong Sun may be upcoming guest stars of SBS’s variety show program, “Running Man“.

The rumor was first spread on May 2nd through the popular micro-blogging site Twitter, where it was revealed that IU and Shin Bong Sun were currently filming for a show at Daegu Stadium.

These two stars already have experience working together for 10 months in SBS’s “Heroes”, and were also the topic of amusing discussions for their similar facial features.

This isn’t the only time that the guests of “Running Man” were subtly hinted at via Twitter. Pictures of SNSD’s YoonA and Sunny at the scene of the filming had made its rounds prior to their appearance on the show a couple of weeks back, as well as actor Park Joong Hun accidentally revealing that he was on set of the show through a tweet message to his colleague.

Upon hearing the rumor of IU and Shin Bong Sun’s possible guest appearance, various netizens left hopeful comments such as, “This is what you call the magnitude of Twitter”, “This is a must-watch”, “This should be fun”, and “They look so much alike that I’ll probably get confused while watching the show.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/iu-and-shin-bong-sun-to-guest-on-sbss-running-man

Archived