Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest em.sie_1813

Horray for a DAESANG Winners...

tn_1293724262_-1491572053_0.jpg

EDIT:

Ok for a overload ties, like what happen last 2008 between Song Seung hoon and Kim Myung Min..

I believe that it will be better if Shin Eun Kyung of flames of ambitionn will hit at that award..

Well as what resulted, Kim Nam Joo deserves it also for running her hit drama Queen of reversals for two years since 2009.. And for Kim Nam Joo, I know she outstand at her saeguk Drama Dong Yi, but I dont think she's ready for Daesang/Grandaward.. Im not saying she doen't deserve the award, but her charisma in acting pull her up to the top.. Congrats to winners... :D

Again for tomorrow remaining two stations.. Whoo~ it will be tiring to update..

Happy New Year B)

Guest Walkman

Every award they gave out were shared by two people LOL wtf!?

Haha yeah but I think it's better than the million categories in SBS's drama awards.

Congrtulation for the Winners !!!

just remind that Last Year, Queen Seon Deok pick most of the nominee

and this Year, Dong Yi is the best MBC Drama

FOR BEST COUPLE AWARD:

Lee Seon Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin.. 39%

Wow.... again, so Last year for Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won was really a MONSTER rating, 84 %? LOL

soo, Daesang winners are also Two??

Guest dramaok

OMG so annoying/ enough with the double winners.

grow some balls and make up your mind MBC!

stop cursing yourself with these awards that are totally jokes now.

give yourself some respect.

Guest hummingstereo

aw! omg i'm really glad that han hyo joo got daesang! she was amazing in dong yi : )

and congrats to ji jin and gong hyo jin too! (was gong hyo jin for pasta??)

as much as i love lee min ho... i'm not sure about excellence and personal taste LOL. (unless this was for something else)

BUT YES - LEE SEON GYOON AND GONG HYO JIN. PASTA OTP. only reason why i finished that drama....

OMG so annoying/ enough with the double winners.

grow some balls and make up your mind MBC!

stop cursing yourself with these awards that are totally jokes now.

give yourself some respect.

Ditto!

It's already an honor to be nominated.  Having to share an award can be construe as insulting to one or both parties.  It's almost a back-handed compliment that amounts to saying, "Yeah, you're good.  But, not that good." 

Although, having duo winners is intended to make the winners feel good, it actually can  diminish the value of the award.

Nonetheless, congratulations to all the winners.

I know I am going to get bashed for this but just thought I would say this:

It irks me that both winners for the daesang did not think they deserved the award yet were awarded. 1) HHJ stated "Although I lack a lot, thank you for giving me this award" which sounds like she is aware that there is still a lot more room for improvement but she was given this award. KNJ stated "I don’t even know if I even deserve this award". I don't know if they are trying to be humble or whatever but didn't think they deserve the award if they, themselves, don't believe it either. Just a thought. However, congrats to all the winners regardless.

Quotes are credited from allkpop

Do they usually have double winners? I recalled MBC, SBS or KBS awards have double winners in most categories. However grand prize (Daesang) usually just go to 1.

Well let's see what happened to the remaining 2 awards show tomorrow.

I know I am going to get bashed for this but just thought I would say this:

It irks me that both winners for the daesang did not think they deserved the award yet were awarded. 1) HHJ stated "Although I lack a lot, thank you for giving me this award" which sounds like she is aware that there is still a lot more room for improvement but she was given this award. KNJ stated "I don’t even know if I even deserve this award". I don't know if they are trying to be humble or whatever but didn't think they deserve the award if they, themselves, don't believe it either. Just a thought. However, congrats to all the winners regardless.

Quotes are credited from allkpop

They are just trying to sound humble.

Awarding all the awards to two people seriously diminishes the value of the award. Not taking anything away from everyone who received awards, but I'm sure people would've preferred solo winners since that actually means you are THE BEST person to receive this award. oh wells!

Also, I don't think Han Hyo Joo should've received the Daesang. She is beautiful and a decent actor, but not top of the top...yet. Kim Nam Joo is more experienced and a better actor than HHJ, but I think overall, Shin Eun Kyung has been the best actor for MBC in 2010 with Flames of Ambition. Anyways, still congrats to ALL the winners! Unfortunately MBC didn't have too many hit shows this year...hopefully they'll have better dramas next year 2011 :D

I just hope the other award shows don't end up doing this dual awards thing...oh and MBC's Character Awards -____- really pointless

Guest shy_hyo

whatever.......I'm really happy that Hyo Joo win Daesang award....happy.gifhappy.gif

congratulation to Dong Yi team, because they take away 8 awards that night........laugh.giflaugh.gif

Congratulation to all the winner........hwaiting!!!!!

Guest suncine445

Congratulation to HHJ for getting the daesang Award. Her performance as Donyi is excellent and it is never easy to take a role that span a period from a teenager to a mother of one(actually 2).She did great on the whole. This alone has justified the award she received. Historical dramas is in a class of its own and always very demanding.To be able to project the character convincingly and have it listed as one if not the best in terms of rating for MBA 2010 speak volume of all the cast and team work for this production. Great job to all in Dongyi . Congratulation again.

MBC should stop awards for 2 winners for each category.It speak volume of its indecision.

Archived