[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 37 and 38 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner2.jpg

I Believe in Love 1-38 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linh27

just saw this drama on kbs world, i think it was episode 26, trying to catch up on older episodes. i like how it is similar to My Too Perfect Sons/Sons of Sol Pharmacy. but i only watch scenes with WooJin and YoonHui, the restaurant guy and MyeongHui, sometimes the granny, and WooJin's dad, those are the most interesting characters.

what happened between ujin n his 'cousin' n the restaurant owner withe other cousin did ujin say he lover her and vice versa?

Hye-jin will most likely move back into the house if her mother-in-law suffers a heart attack.

In episode 40, Hye-jin will return to her family cos she missed her daughter very much, after being kicked out by her husband .

This drama will end happily if you read the 1st page on how the 4 children will resolve their marriage problems and towards the end they learn how to save their marriage, how they forgive and understand their spouses to eventually build a happy family like their parents. Meanwhile, all the couples will go through their daily fights, arguments & get into each other's nerves. Nothing much to expect of the worst to happen, it's too predictable on it's ending. Most of their long family-based dramas have about the similar type of endings like "All for Marriage", "Mom is dead upset", "Four Brothers".

what happened between ujin n his 'cousin' n the restaurant owner withe other cousin did ujin say he lover her and vice versa?

yes WJ & YH confessed their love for each other in EP 39 :)  I'm now downloading E40, can't wait to see their development.

When I get the chinese subs, i'll be able to provide more accurate translations..

Guest lucky_moon

ep40 spoiler mostly abt woojin-yoonhee & myunghee-chulsoo :)

woojin & yoonhee had their first kiss after a fun date in the amusement park, while myunghee & chulsoo had also their date in the musical and the granny caught them abt to kiss in front of their front door so she dragged chulsoo inside their house. woojin told that teacher from US whose his mother went her as her future daugther in law that he has a girlfriend. it was fun to see woojin & yoonhee first date, they had so much fun chasing the little lamb kekeke

Guest nuuryzaan

I love watching this drama every weekends!laugh.gif been wanting to know how the progress of woojin-yoonhee & myunghee-chulsoo couples. they're so cute together. 

is anyone know where can I get the other OST besides the OST 1 & 2? are they not release it yet?

Guest b00kw0rm

I also see it this way. But HJ husband seems quite rude also. Withour any real proof, he wants her out of the house.

I do agree that the husband kinda over-reacted. although i liked it when he smacked the gallery owner but it wasn't so good that the guy was seated. not so gentlemanly like this.

He did say he is not sure if she is having an affair but he has major doubts. he finds it hard to trust her. because she kept imp info from him like her brother's arrest and that her painting is up at the museum. the gallery owner taunted him by asking if he knows how imp that is to his wife! Also, she has lied to him about working late at the museum when the pixs show she has been dining with her boss.

I think he feels very hurt and because he is basically a decent guy. he doesn't want to lash out at her esp not in front of his parents so he asks her to go stay with her family. I think she needs to be away to realise just how good her life has been. all this while she has been doing nothing but grumbling about "poor me, what a sad life!". I really can't stand to see her sulky face.

And her SIL's house - no lock in the bathroom - the husband doesn't know how to lock the door - and the weird maid can't knock before she enters the bathroom? The woman has a new hair-do and better clothes but is still over-acting.

Guest Albertina

I do agree that the husband kinda over-reacted. although i liked it when he smacked the gallery owner but it wasn't so good that the guy was seated. not so gentlemanly like this.

He did say he is not sure if she is having an affair but he has major doubts. he finds it hard to trust her. because she kept imp info from him like her brother's arrest and that her painting is up at the museum. the gallery owner taunted him by asking if he knows how imp that is to his wife! Also, she has lied to him about working late at the museum when the pixs show she has been dining with her boss.

I think he feels very hurt and because he is basically a decent guy. he doesn't want to lash out at her esp not in front of his parents so he asks her to go stay with her family. I think she needs to be away to realise just how good her life has been. all this while she has been doing nothing but grumbling about "poor me, what a sad life!". I really can't stand to see her sulky face.

Right, if she really does not love her husband, she should definitely leave and start her new life.

And her SIL's house - no lock in the bathroom - the husband doesn't know how to lock the door - and the weird maid can't knock before she enters the bathroom? The woman has a new hair-do and better clothes but is still over-acting.

Me too, I don't like this pair, just too much.

ep 39 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pfset

thanks for posting this... now I can be more certain about the conversation between WJ - YH. I think a lot of you may be really curious.

here goes... but this is still rough translation, i can't translate word per word.

My chinese reading skill is very limited too, but i guess better than my korean listening skill.  And when I have the square brackets around the sentence, it means i'm not really sure about it. :)

EP 39 beginning, after WJ grabbed YH

YH : let me go oppa

WJ : i need to ask you something, is it true?

YH : what about?

WJ : your adoption is not finalized yet, is this true? tell me..

YH : about this thing, what do you care oppa?

WJ : why can't i care?

YH : [it's not like i'm being adopted to your family, so..]

WJ : didn't you tell me that you're already Kim Yoon Hee? that you're already formally adopted.

YH : about that..it is really like that

WJ : what?

YH : [yes, because it's been arranged to be like that. father already promised. everyone in the family already acknowledge this too] but. because my uncle asked to wait a bit, we waited and so waited until now.

WJ : but with me, with me you should have clarified it with me

YH : why? why do i have to clarify with you?

WJ : What did you say?

YH : [even though i didn't tell you] it doesn't matter before or now, i'm still this family's daughter. you are my cousin. that's why it doesn't matter whether i say it or not, nothing is different.

WJ : why nothing is different? I LIKE YOU, why nothing is different? i want to have you.

I want you as my woman, and not my younger sister. why nothing is different?

** CUT to scene of the parents **

YH : then, what do you want me to do? what do you want me to say? want me to say i love oppa? want me to say i like oppa? then what about my family ?

WJ : what about the family?

YH : my father has treated me like a daughter, and waited 13 years. [oppa maybe because your family is ?complete? ] but me? i'm not like that. towards a stranger, this family has given me love. how can i.. Oppa, i just need to endure this. We have to endure this a little bit, then everything will be ok. Everyone will be happy.

WJ : everyone will be happy, but what about you and me?  you and me, will have to stay like this the rest of our lives? can we live like this until we die?  can you see me marry another woman? do you want me to see you marry another guy?

YH : *shaking her head, and bursting to tears* oppa...i don't know. i really don't know what i should do...

WJ : what to do..maybe i should go back to the US, and never come back? is that what you wish?

YH : *shaking her head* no..

WJ : *putting his hands on YH shoulders* don't cry. Look at me. Look at oppa. Do you like me? Do you love me?

YH : *nodding her head* yes.. yes :) i.. i only can say this, i can't do anything else.

WJ : no need. I don't need you to do anything. okay, why don't you go in. Leave everything else to oppa. Go inside...

YH : Oppa. ...

Archived