[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest cancerb

Im sorry to say this but YAYYYYYY Someone finally feel the taste of his own medicine, and its about time to see the real war begin between DH and Yoo Family, i love how perfect the timing is, when JY already forgive and sincerely wishing him happiness pursuing his dream then BAMMM the tragedy happen. The regret must be double-up for him right now.

As usual i love every scenes of MJ-JY and JY or should i say LMJ look sweet and sexy in that brown dress she wore while at MJ's office, im surprise our playboy didnt show a supposedly reaction a playboy normally show :lol:

And im curious at what surprise he mentioned to JY, i have a feeling it might be a remains of his memories for her when his time finally come :tears:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much time will DH get for his bribery of officials?  I hope the boys bring him som tofu to eat upon re-entry into the world....He should have listened to the cautious guy who always looked worried about the plans they were executing for someone else....DH had a golden parachute five years ago with the congressman, but not with these family-run enterprises.

Older, yet wiser atty Choi and poppa Yoo who keep the children on the same accord......If it's too good to be true, it probably still is. :D

lol, I can't wait to watch this week's episodes. The guy is a born fool which is why he fell so hard. He was very careless and didn't even think of the consequences or plan B.

As for JY dumping DH, she could see he was on a downward spiral (everyone could see - her, his college friend, even the cautious guy) and staying with him would have meant going down with him. 5 years of a relationship doesn't mean you should stay with a self destructive guy - cut your losses and find a better man, I say. Or stay single. Either way you're better off.  And while I think they may get back together, he never showed that he loved her or even prioritized her feelings one bit. Think twice before you marry someone like that.

I think the best ending would be for DH to end up alone, move to a new city and start a new life.

lol, so IH hit on him? Hahaha... I've been waiting for this for ages.

Guest misscorice

If I were JY, I will forgive DH someday and be with him again

Sorry to cut your post but agreed with u, I like DH and JY back together, they do love each other. Be fair guys, NMW is just a supporting role.

lol, I can't wait to watch this week's episodes. The guy is a born fool which is why he fell so hard. He was very careless and didn't even think of the consequences or plan B.

I so agree with what you wrote.  He was the same way five years ago.  Like father, like son it seems.  DH will always chase after the thing he believes is within his reach or ability.

Yes, it finally happened.  The offer of herself.....I think IH wanted to give him something to remember her by before he goes away for awhile....He did not have the confidence because he saw her as being beyond his ability..... 

Guest laeparksyr

where did you get the sub?

I'm still could not find eng-sub for epi 8 and above..help me

You can google "viikii"...they have eng sub upto ep 11 now

I'm afraid the drama will be likely to focus on DH's revenge on IH after he gets out of the prison. If DH, IH, or the second bro just keeps on taking some unjust measures against the poeple who've threatened their best interests, when will this kind of disgusting game come to an end? Anyway it's unrealistic or even silly to expect them to be on thier consciences...will see..

Why did IH ask DH if he ever treats her like a woman? Ugh, this woman has some kind of personality disorder or what? Has DH got her message yet? For me, she wants him to know she still cares for him even if she has to give up on him (reluctantly???) ...pretty ironic!

Guest _nancie

was anticipating for more JY and MJ scenes, kinda disappointed and kinda get tiring of the main story >.< but will still watch since i started, hate stopping in the middle

As for JY dumping DH, she could see he was on a downward spiral (everyone could see - her, his college friend, even the cautious guy) and staying with him would have meant going down with him. 5 years of a relationship doesn't mean you should stay with a self destructive guy - cut your losses and find a better man, I say. Or stay single. Either way you're better off.  And while I think they may get back together, he never showed that he loved her or even prioritized her feelings one bit. Think twice before you marry someone like that.

I think the best ending would be for DH to end up alone, move to a new city and start a new life.

LOL. I love it. "Cut your losses and find a better man." I've gotta use that next time. It's quite fitting for the drama - money and all.

But yes, I agree with you completely. I dislike it when people wait around because they think they change that person, or believes that the person will change. It rarely ever happens, and if it does, it doesn't mean that you should wait around for it. LMJ is honest and realistic; she made the best choice for herself. That's how people should act in these types of situations.

I really hope the drama does not have JY return to DH because that will set a poor example for relationships where the bf has your father beaten; and poor dad and you are okay with your marrying the dude because the guy has so much talent to make it in the world....???  So all the 'talent' he showed dear old dad while working for his acceptable 51% did not help the father-in-law to expand his business or show him a more profitable way of conducting said business.  Why?  I think it was because DH took their love and kindness towards him for granted.  He cast it aside like a coat to be used again whenever he needed it.

Anyway, it looks like JY finally let DH go and I'm glad he will be gone for a period of time.  I hope years....  At least that is what I hope for her sake so we can see her move on.... 

Thanks for the pictures @kid_moon.

Guest Asianatic

I really hope the drama does not have JY return to DH because that will set a poor example for relationships where the bf has your father beaten; and poor dad and you are okay with your marrying the dude because the guy has so much talent to make it in the world....???  So all the 'talent' he showed dear old dad while working for his acceptable 51% did not help the father-in-law to expand his business or show him a more profitable way of conducting said business.  Why?  I think it was because DH took their love and kindness towards him for granted.  He cast it aside like a coat to be used again whenever he needed it.

Anyway, it looks like JY finally let DH go and I'm glad he will be gone for a period of time.  I hope years....  At least that is what I hope for her sake so we can see her move on.... 

Thanks for the pictures @kid_moon.

I agree with you 100%. I don't want JY to be this dutiful woman who stands by her man and is there for him no matter how badly he treats her and her family. DH has been taking her for granted right from the start.  I don't dislike DH because of his talent ,ambition and drive but because he is willing to do anything for money.......

I want JY to start having real feelings for MJ and maybe if he passes.....DH can have a second chance but not before he's learned a big lesson. As of now MJ has turned out to be person of much better character.  Just because someone was a playboy doesn't make him a bad person. DH with his good reputation of talent , hard work just turned out to be this very ordinary greedy empty shell of a man with no heart or character. 

If JY rushes back to DH I am dropping this drama. 

Where is the blossoming of love between JY and MJ that was promised in the beginning? As JY said herself MJ with his bad reputation has treated her better than DH with his good reputation. 

If JY rushes back to DH I am dropping this drama. 

Where is the blossoming of love between JY and MJ that was promised in the beginning? As JY said herself MJ with his bad reputation has treated her better than DH with his good reputation. 

I feel you...I think they may have her hung up about the "injustice" of it all.  The rich vs the little guys vibe is going on strong in this drama.  I hope we have some in-house jail scenes where pop and brother go to visit DH and then his boys.....

JY may get bitter against MJ and his family when he's trying to do good wih the rest of his time here.  I really do not know what will happen next with these two.

Do you know who I would like to see together?  I ship the DC and MR couple.  It looked like she wanted to invite him to something but someone shut her down before she could say anything or know what    just   happened...

Guest adikkeluangman

Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung become faces of Korean money?

Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung recently became models of a 50,000 won parody.

A fan of SBS drama Midus by the ID name Son Doori recently posted a photo-shopped picture of Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung’s faces plastered on the 50000 won bill. In the picture, the bill specifically includes details stating that this bill is accepted at different banks including Dohyun, Jungyeon and Jaemoon. Furthermore, the bill is also creating a lot of laughter because of its Midus label representing the president of Korean banks. Lee Min Jung had the honor of being a model for both the 50,000 won and 10,000 won bills.

Netizens who viewed these bill pictures stated, “Seeing the actor and actress plastered on bills makes their expressions really cool,” and “Seeing the actress on a 50000 bill like this makes her look really elegant.” PD Nam Tae Jin stated regarding these bills, “Even our staff who viewed the bill parodies are amazed by it. We are thankful towards the fans. It gave us a lot of strength to continue on with the drama and provide fans with an even better storyline.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jang-hyuk-and-lee-min-jung-become-faces-of-korean-money

Guest Asianatic

It looks like that......She's moving on. I hope so anyway. This is one of my fav' scenes of the drama. LMJ was very good and so was JH but then he's an experienced actor. 

I was feeling quite sorry for DH( JH's good acting.....I actually prefer him in love scenes tho he seems to like doing macho roles)  ....especially when he said ......if there was a chance for them again......Then ofcourse  the call came from IH  and his face changed immediately and he was off to see her and was so happy when his friends confirmed that she couldn't have been behind his accident. .   I am now totally against JY going back to DH. She is just not that important to him.  Isn't it interesting how JY is one person whose eyes DH can't meet squarely?  She knows him so well and can see right thru him. 

It looks like that......She's moving on. I hope so anyway. This is one of my fav' scenes of the drama. LMJ was very good and so was JH but then he's an experienced actor. 

I was feeling quite sorry for DH( JH's good acting.....I actually prefer him in love scenes tho he seems to like doing macho roles)  ....especially when he said ......if there was a chance for them again......Then ofcourse  the call came from IH  and his face changed immediately and he was off to see her and was so happy when his friends confirmed that she couldn't have been behind his accident. .   I am now totally against JY going back to DH. She is just not that important to him.  Isn't it interesting how JY is one person whose eyes DH can't meet squarely?  She knows him so well and can see right thru him. 

Well, we should now begin to see more JY/MJ interactions because she still is his caregiver of sorts and he is telling her his plans so I hope he has some big event and she gets invited.  She must appear all glammed up for the event and be given some role re the foundation or whatev.  I don't want to see that dress she bought in the mall on her either.  If she thinks it's appropriate for a charity event, I hope he brings another change of clothing for her based on the dress she bought at his mall.  I know, I'm bad....:lol:

His big sis must show up and be in great shock with JY walks up....

Guest Asianatic

Well, we should now begin to see more JY/MJ interactions because she still is his caregiver of sorts and he is telling her his plans so I hope he has some big event and she gets invited.  She must appear all glammed up for the event and be given some role re the foundation or whatev.  I don't want to see that dress she bought in the mall on her either.  If she thinks it's appropriate for a charity event, I hope he brings another change of clothing for her based on the dress she bought at his mall.  I know, I'm bad....:lol:

It would be so great to see LMJ dressed up. Getting tired of her nurse uniform and casual  outfits. I agree the dress JY bought at the his mall would not be formal or beautiful enough for an important event. Would love to see MJ dress her up as he's always wanted .....We can  never get tired of such scenes....a very much loved tradition of Asian dramas.  I am missing MJ's naughty ways and crooked smiles. Is it an impossible dream to wish for a kiss between them? JY initiating it. 

Archived