[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

I was actually expecting to see more of JY and MJ but it turned out that they had smaller scenes yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I also believe that Midas is a good drama, it is intelligent in so many aspects especially money and stock, manipulation and stuff. Characters were well written and well acted. However, I'm sure I am not the only person who wants to see more of MJ and JY. They too, play vital parts in the story, right? As much as I love this drama, I would love it even more if every scenes among the characters are well-balanced not just focus on DH's ambition and IH's greed. Compassion and love are also essential in the story. I hope I won't be hated here. Just my thought..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilovelola

I was actually expecting to see more of JY and MJ but it turned out that they had smaller scenes yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I also believe that Midas is a good drama, it is intelligent in so many aspects especially money and stock, manipulation and stuff. Characters were well written and well acted. However, I'm sure I am not the only person who wants to see more of MJ and JY. They too, play vital parts in the story, right? As much as I love this drama, I would love it even more if every scenes among the characters are well-balanced not just focus on DH's ambition and IH's greed. Compassion and love are also essential in the story. I hope I won't be hated here. Just my thought..

Agreed! :rolleyes: Though I was on board from the get go, I am wishing for more heart and soul, something that would make me feel emotions, not just make my brain think. Actually, I do feel disgust for a few of the characters...but is it going to carry me through to the last episode?? :huh:

P.S. Go NMW!! so smexy.. :w00t::wub:

lol, yeah, it got more interesting in episode 9 but I understand about heart and soul. When Do Hyun was crying by himself in his apartment, I don't know if that was supposed to make us feel more sympathetic to him but I honestly felt nothing. As for MJ and JY, there's really no development in that arena so perhaps they are just going to be friends and she'll go back to Do Hyun when he's fallen from grace. Who knows?

I knew it..the accident was purposely to hit DH´s car!!

Well, if DH really wanted to marry JY, he could have taken her to the civil court to be married and had their "traditional wedding" ceremony later...

I did not feel sorry for DH when he cried and sang to himself after celebrating with his boys....He made his bed, so to speak, and choices that caused his breakup with JY were flimsy but having her father beaten is really a non-starter for JY being by his side anymore.

He can be ruthless as the drama has demonstrated....If DH/JY end up together, the drama took leave for a pure fantasy moment. :mellow:

Guest thegecefeneri

Well, if DH really wanted to marry JY, he could have taken her to the civil court to be married and had their "traditional wedding" ceremony later...

Yes that is true also. If he really wants marry her, he will do it now matter what!!

Yes that is true also. If he really wants marry her, he will do it now matter what!!

Of course now, the drama has to provide some rationale for JY to go along with their original marriage plans

DH has gone too far; he knows it and admitted it to IH.

Guest filmfreak16

I knew it..the accident was purposely to hit DH´s car!!

Wait what O__O OMG!.. who did it?... himself?..

I didn't see todays ep but sometimes I'm thinking of dropping this series. Not that it is a bad series but I get tired of the evil plans of that woman and the greed and money. I want to see more love :)

Wait what O__O OMG!.. who did it?... himself?..

No, he didn't do it. It was plotted by IH, I believe.

And I certainly agree, that if Dh really loves JY he would've asked her to marry right away, like at least when he got better. But because he was so ambitious he changed his priority in a flash and started working with IH. he thought that, that way he could quench his thirst for money and quickly rise. Unfortunately, IH has got other plans. Now, pitiful DH (or I don't know if he's pity-worthy..) fell just as fast as he thought he would rise. This drama is really amazing, conflict-wise though something's lacking...

And yeah, I'm disappointed to even think that MJ-JY will never go forward. No signs of blossoming relationship whatsoever. Am I the only person who keeps on with this drama expecting to see more of MJ and JY? :(

Although I know this focuses on DH, a little sugar on coffee won't hurt, do you guys agree? (haha, I hope... since I really wanna see more of MJ.)

I did not feel sorry for DH when he cried and sang to himself after celebrating with his boys....He made his bed, so to speak, and choices that caused his breakup with JY were flimsy but having her father beaten is really a non-starter for JY being by his side anymore.

He can be ruthless as the drama has demonstrated....If DH/JY end up together, the drama took leave for a pure fantasy moment. :mellow:

Don't forget that after her father saw him on T.V. he asked JY if perhaps she'd been a bit too hasty about dumping DY so it seems he doesn't hold a grudge. LOL.

Yeah, the truck ramming into him was clearly not an accident even though I think at the time, they made it seem as if perhaps it was one of the people he'd been investigating or whatever (can't remember). But In Hye being behind it would hardly be surprising.

Don't forget that after her father saw him on T.V. he asked JY if perhaps she'd been a bit too hasty about dumping DY so it seems he doesn't hold a grudge. LOL.

Yeah, the truck ramming into him was clearly not an accident even though I think at the time, they made it seem as if perhaps it was one of the people he'd been investigating or whatever (can't remember). But In Hye being behind it would hardly be surprising.

Did the father mention this after being released from the hospital?  :tears:  I put it out of my mind because that is pure bunk and only leaves the door open for a reunion that I don't particularly want to see happen at this point.  JH is too good of an actor methinks....lol 

At first I thought IH caused the auto accident, but then DH came to mind too so we shall see.  I have not seen today's episode and I would not know what is being said anyway unless they provided some kind of flashback while DH is talking...IDK. :D

Did the father mention this after being released from the hospital?  :tears:  I put it out of my mind because that is pure bunk and only leaves the door open for a reunion that I don't particularly want to see happen at this point.  JH is too good of an actor methinks....lol 

At first I thought IH caused the auto accident, but then DH came to mind too so we shall see.  I have not seen today's episode and I would not know what is being said anyway unless they provided some kind of flashback while DH is talking...IDK. :D

I think he mentioned it or alluded to it in ep 9 or thereabouts. So after he was healed.

About the auto accident, I haven't seen ep 11 so I don't know but I won't be surprised if IH didn't do it, either. Maybe Lawyer Choi? lol.

Archived