[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the 1st 10 mins of epi 10....Sorta reminds me of "what goes around, comes back around....".  A boomerang in the way of cash was thrown by DH when they switched backpacks, and returned via SJ to the impartial executive...Love it!!! 

This is totally messing with DH's head.  His expressions are kinda creepy though....

This the 1st time IH has raised her voice...Ooooooh, I cannot wait to find out what she's saying to DH. :o

EDIT

Keep watching clock because JY and MJ hook up.....:D I have no idea what he is saying to her, but it's nice to see them together.

DH cannot take on both SJ and MJ and win.

Guest Asianatic

Can someone tell us what JY was telling MJ at the cafe. I watched it in raw and it seemed like she' decided she's not interested in taking revenge. I am so frustrated because I am watching this show just for this couple and we get just a few minutes of them in every episode. 

I know I am watching the wrong drama but I am a big fan of LMJ and can't stay away. I am beginning to feel like MJ. When is she going to give him some real attention?

And when is this drama going to give some attention to LMJ?

It's quite funny because ep 9 ended and I was happy that Do Hyun lost then I see the beginning of ep 10 and see the nasty trick Sung Joon used to win and I'm disgusted. UGH. Stuff like this gets my blood boiling.

Lol, msk, they hook up? Alright, imma keep watching :D

The grandma asks JY if she should invest in DY and she says yes. UGH. That guy doesn't deserve someone like her. If it were me, I would have said NO and blown the whole deal. 

Aren't the writers just changing the story? Now MJ claims she was never serious about the revenge? Then how come she kept talking about it? wacko.gif

Sung Joon + Do Hyun = perfect couple. lol. They keep screwing with each other - it'll be like The War of the Roses. 

Aren't the writers just changing the story? Now MJ claims she was never serious about the revenge? Then how come she kept talking about it?

well i find that believable cause i never once thought seriously of JY's "revenge" lol it felt like she was just upset and wishes to take revenge, but wanting to take revenge and actually doing it are, imo, very different

We need a Midas 2 because there is so much going on in this drama with the boys.....

Is the new guy IH's ex-lover????

I didn't think JY had the heart to hurt DH through a revenge plot....She wants to see him well, but telling the grandma to help him is "not helping him" because he would grow an even bigger head once he succeeded.  And, if he totally humiliates SJ, I can see him taking him out if he refuses his offer...

It looked like they flipped this episode, but kept it where DH loses out somehow at the beginning and end.  Good.

Guest soompigalz

well i find that believable cause i never once thought seriously of JY's "revenge" lol it felt like she was just upset and wishes to take revenge, but wanting to take revenge and actually doing it are, imo, very different

Yeah me too, in fact its always MJ who first piqued the revenge matter, JY was just come along with the conversation and by the way she talk and her expression u could tell that she is not really "into" that thing.

When JY agreed to Grandma offer, i cheer for her, its like throwing a BIG BIG BOO to DH for being such a coward getting a help by the women he dumped over money.

And yup, as Asianatic said before im also dissapointed at how minim JY-MJ scenes we got up till now. I think we should suggest them to be the lead in other RomCom drama, that would be DAEBAK ;)

I understand what you're saying but she mentioned the revenge thing many times and suddenly she's like, "No! Don't talk about such things!"

Anyway, my recap for eps 8 & 9 are up. 

the feeling i'm getting at the end when IH meets up with JAMES (exlover i suppose) is that they're going to put all the blame on DH

in the end some guy dies (I think it was the guy that was always rejecting them) and now DH is in hot water

nothing ever works out for him *shakes head*

Guest dalia07

this show is very intresting all caracters are very well scripted ,,

I hope it is getting high rating ,, it s really worth watching :wub:

Archived