[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

i really want to know whether KDH & JY end up together or not. I really love 2 C dat happen in atleast one of Jang Hyuk's dramas

His old drama, Successful Story of a Bright Girl, with Jang Nara is a happy ending where they end up together. =)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching this drama.

I have a question. What was the reason why James wanted Do Hyun dead in the earlier episodes?

I also want to know this, it really makes no sense. I think it was just something the script writer threw in at the beginning and didn't know how to answer it in the end. The best guess I can make is that James was sending In Hye a warning because apparently, James was constantly monitoring In Hye and was suspicious that she has hired someone like Do Hyun who had a notorious reputation in the stock market, and thought she was trying to break free from him.

And come to think of it, they don't even explain what Do Hyun did in the stock market in the past that almost cost him his life. I'm also confused as to why Do Hyun betrays attorney Choi by giving the info on the travel agency to his father who gives it to In Hye's brother, and then Do Hyun is surprised that Attorney Choi that the slush fund money arrives to the bank! I was like wtf!'

Great drama, but the script is just crazy

• 1 month later...
Guest idstorm

Does anyone know the make and model of the mobile phone almost every character in Midas is using? My girlfriend really wants it! Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Guest singapore0950

Oh am soooooooooooooo late and watching this drama.

OMG! am just @ ep.4......

However, I have a lot a lot of doubts. :sweatingbullets:

1) Jang Hyun is a bad pple?

2) the vvv 1st ep. Jang Hyuk was in poor family. isn't? why suddenly becomes rich? seemed before he accepted the offers?

3) the lady CEO falling love with Jang Hyuk?

ooops! cannot wait to watch. sooooo why want to have sm clarify from you all. LOL

thanks in advance!!

Guest singapore0950

oh after few epi. wish Min Woo as MJ in this drama no sickness & death.

Such of so sad. Isn't?

Add also wish to have more scenes MJ & JY. hahahaha! OMG!! sob sob sob

or thosee DH & JY was a pair couple before. But during apart MY was there....with JY. sigh...

however, am still not so sure of this storyline. But the more cruel shld be IH. Isn't?

• 2 months later...
Guest showoff

I'm up to Ep. 8 so far.  I'm liking this show alot; the serious acting, the plotlines, the setting, etc.

EDIT:  Just finished the series.  Pretty good all the way through, kept me on my toes at the twists.  Some plot holes here and there, but overall it was solid and a nice take on k-dramas that didn't involve historical periods or teenaged love.

Archived