[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

I'm watching episode 15 and they just got back together. I think it's sincere. Something about Do Hyun promising that they will live in peace together once the war is over made me think that he's going to die in the end. Well, gatta keep watching but won't be surprised if he dies while the sick one lives. LOL

Anyway, I love this song on the OST. It's so pretty. The only song I've actually noticed in this drama. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FENNY

I believe he will... Like he didn't admit himself to the hospital saying that he tried enough... He knows he will die soon... that's why we composed a piano piece saying that he wants to leave something to his loved ones.

i sincerely hope... he don't die. some miracle happen or sth! LOL!

okay, it may sound very korean-ish drama.... but...

i dont want JY and DH tgt.

OTP: MJxJY

Watching epi 17 (partially subbed) and there is this segment about papa Yoo and his last mistress cheating on him with atty Choi. Is there more to the story about MR?  Birth secrets?????   LOL!

Is this why atty Choi stuck around all those years?  Papa Yoo told IH some enlightening things about Choi.  Some I would not have imagined based on Choi's responses.  I hope his latest ploy to derail the children by delaying handing over the money to IH backfires on him.  They need to find out about him because the brothers are thick...

Edit

It seems like the guy that helped DH out in prison may have sold him out for the money by joining hands with IH.  He was not interested in the vengeance thing DH had operated by.  This guy keeps underestimating the situations surrounding his benefactors.  When will the writer's have KDH wise up?  It's becoming more frustrating to see this guy go from a to z knowing that he may never make it past v.................. I don't know if killing off the character will help.?

Watching epi 17 (partially subbed) and there is this segment about papa Yoo and his last mistress cheating on him with atty Choi. Is there more to the story about MR?  Birth secrets?????   LOL!

Is this why atty Choi stuck around all those years?  Papa Yoo told IH some enlightening things about Choi.  Some I would not have imagined based on Choi's responses.  I hope his latest ploy to derail the children by delaying handing over the money to IH backfires on him.  They need to find out about him because the brothers are thick...

Edit

It seems like the guy that helped DH out in prison may have sold him out for the money by joining hands with IH.  He was not interested in the vengeance thing DH had operated by.  This guy keeps underestimating the situations surrounding his benefactors.  When will the writer's have KDH wise up?  It's becoming more frustrating to see this guy go from a to z knowing that he may never make it past v.................. I don't know if killing off the character will help.?

Haha... I just wrote my recap (will post up after I get home and add screencaps) and I mentioned that Seong Man was definitely not to be trusted. LOL. Do Hyun is a fool.

Haha... I just wrote my recap (will post up after I get home and add screencaps) and I mentioned that Seong Man was definitely not to be trusted. LOL. Do Hyun is a fool.

Honestly, I did not see the MR thing coming....the SM dude was questionable.  It stuck out when he yelled at DH for agreeing to the greenmail or selling the IJ Group's shares?  I was like, what's that about? 

DH's revenge is not based on much.  One year imprisonment if that long and he still gets bankers to hire him after his track record and criminal history.  I say, cut your losses and get married....If they ever suspect he did them wrong in the end, cement blocks will be his next and final home address. 

It also looks like he and Choi are going to be caught soon...can't wait for that discovery.

I'm looking forward to your reading your recaps.  They are much fun.... 

MJ looked really sick. I wonder whether the script writer will let him stick around till the last episode. Looked like he is tidying up the loose ends like the shopping mall and the fund for cancer children.

Guest gracew

Hi,

I'm stuck at Ep 10 as With2Subs has not officially released Ep 11 & 12.

Does anyone know where else I can get Eng subs ?

All of these men against one woman? It's not a fair fight.....

I am turned off by KDH's "god complex" that is showing up recently.  His desire to breathe life into the landscape of bankrupt companies is not something I can buy into.  The writers should have shown him more remorseful in prison vs joining hands with the guy who lost bucket loads of cash on account of him as a way to get back at IH.  I doesn't matter at this point which character "trusts" his words....Sheesh!

He's a very clever and eloquent con man.

Archived