[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest cancerb

I swear i wont watch any drama by this writer anymore.

If its not for the actor/ess, i would have already drop this drama long long time ago.

I guess JUMONG was the only proper drama he ever wrote, sorry if i offend anyone,but this is just my honest thought after suffering from a long frustation following this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _nancie

I swear i wont watch any drama by this writer anymore.

If its not for the actor/ess, i would have already drop this drama long long time ago.

I guess JUMONG was the only proper drama he ever wrote, sorry if i offend anyone,but this is just my honest thought after suffering from a long frustation following this.

no i feel the same here, watching cuz of hte actors only not because of its storyline......and can't believe they have this drama up to 21 episodes -_-

Uh-oh....the brothers Grimm are at it again.....

Atty Choi is scandalous.  I hope someone took pictures of his meeting with DH because he really needs to be found out.

I feel so bad for MJ.  JY seems to think everything is smooth sailing with KDH, but he left her on a bus stop again vs swinging by to pick her up?????

KDH is stopping YIH at every turn.  Why does he have to be in her face all of the time?

Any MJ/JY scenes today?  Did JY tell MJ that she gets back together with DH?

Yes,

there was a MJ/JY scene where he called her on the phone purchased for her.  They were supposed to hook up but she was detained due to banking issues.  Anyway, they met later that evening and he told her congrats re getting back with KDH and JY was surprised he knew.  He claimed to be stalking her so that's how he knew. 

Anyway, he told her that he was happy to have known her.  I'm hearing the song, "You Light Up My Life" as I write.  She indicated that things between them could remain even if she and DH do get back together, but he argued that she no longer needed to use him to get back with KDH.  She left and he cried.

Thanks for the spoiler. I am so sad after hearing it.

Yes,

there was a MJ/JY scene where he called her on the phone purchased for her.  They were supposed to hook up but she was detained due to banking issues.  Anyway, they met later that evening and he told her congrats re getting back with KDH and JY was surprised he knew.  He claimed to be stalking her so that's how he knew. 

Anyway, he told her that he was happy to have known her.  I'm hearing the song, "You Light Up My Life" as I write.  She indicated that things between them could remain even if she and DH do get back together, but he argued that she no longer needed to use him to get back with KDH.  She left and he cried.

Guest kinein

For real this microfinancing thing is entirely senseless. I thought she loved her job as a nurse. She's good at it, they showed her getting her masters or whatever it was and now she's dropping it to give out loans? When she could still use the money well for low-income people but something in the health industry.

I still haven't seen ep 15 so I can't comment on their reunion.

I take it you don't know enough nurses and former-nurses that got burned out. Nor a lot about life in the health industry and the finance aspect.

A lot of people generally enter the health field to help people. Micro-financing helps more people and in a long-term life changing way without the burn-out.

I take it you don't know enough nurses and former-nurses that got burned out. Nor a lot about life in the health industry and the finance aspect.

A lot of people generally enter the health field to help people. Micro-financing helps more people and in a long-term life changing way without the burn-out.

I know enough people in the healthcare industry. What I am saying is she didn't for one second look like someone who didn't like her job or was on the verge of burning out. In fact, she looked like she enjoyed it and wanted to further her career (she did go back to school. I don't think those were simply CE courses because they are usually online or self study).

And most of the people I know didn't enter the medical field simply because they want to help people but because they want to help people through the health industry.

A lot of people switch careers but the way this was done was very contrived.

I cannot imagine a bank hiring someone with a financial criminal record to oversee their mergers and acquisitions.???

I hope IH wins and KDH and his little miss banker get kicked back to their old neighborhood where they belong.  I don't like the couple after today's episode.  Instead of DH wooing her, JY is very accommodating.  Their scenes make me use the ff button....  MJ deserves better and I hope we stop seeing scenes with him pining away after her.  Get someone else to run the foundation because she's hopeless. 

Guest nauna

I cannot imagine a bank hiring someone with a financial criminal record to oversee their mergers and acquisitions.???

I hope IH wins and KDH and his little miss banker get kicked back to their old neighborhood where they belong.  I don't like the couple after today's episode.  Instead of DH wooing her, JY is very accommodating.  Their scenes make me use the ff button....  MJ deserves better and I hope we stop seeing scenes with him pining away after her.  Get someone else to run the foundation because she's hopeless. 

I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet since I'm dependent on subs, and I was wondering if I should even bother.dry.gif After reading your comments I'm thinking not, since I'm usually in agreement with you on this drama.  Maybe I'll just wait until this thing is completely finished, see if I can stomach the ending, and then just finish it all at once, (with judicious use of the ff button!)

I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet since I'm dependent on subs, and I was wondering if I should even bother.*quoted image* After reading your comments I'm thinking not, since I'm usually in agreement with you on this drama.  Maybe I'll just wait until this thing is completely finished, see if I can stomach the ending, and then just finish it all at once, (with judicious use of the ff button!)

I definitely recommend a watch but I wonder about something.

Is there some unwritten reward for being the female lead in kland these days?  Male leads want to work with you because as the female lead, you let them shine....:blink:

Archived