[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

^^ you're welcome :) but i really hope the screenwriter won't pull something like the main character dies or anything...I seriously dun like this kinda of ending..Bcoz last time in money warfare (same kidda like the money type of drama) the main actor dies...And i am super pissed with the ending bcoz i feel its totally unneccessary for the scriptwriter to do that...Rich ppl will get more powerful and annoyed a lot of ppl but they never die! they get more richer and more powerful rite? so can't wait to see next week episode :)

Team Midas , Fighting!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not looking like a happiness for all to me.  Someone is going to die and it will probably be someone not even involved with this mess DH created....Ok, several ppl may die, who am I kidding..... 

Unbelievable, DH goes on national tv and rubs their noses in it and expects that these ppl to do nothing? 

I say last man or woman standing at this point... And the gold is probably fool's gold.

it'd be funny if DH dies at the end - because in chuno, apparently he died, right? :)) i don't expect much about the ending but I hope that it is logical. I'd like an ending in which peace is maintained, no one absolutely has to go down and DH is happy with JY hehe

The girl doesn't have any self-respect if she forget him all his bad deeds...

I think I'm gonna stop watching this drama and torturing myself, poor MJ or poor No Min Woo.

I just want to forget this drama and patiently wait for No Min Wo in his next drama.

And of course he have to be the main lead this time and get the girl once for all !

lol. I told you they would get back together. It always happens in this genre.

He still has a mission to accomplish....Is it really game over? 

Honestly, I think she's made a terrible mistake because where are they going to hide?.....Oh Romeo, Romeo!  Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Honestly, I think she's made a terrible mistake because where are they going to hide?.....Oh Romeo, Romeo!  Wherefore art thou Romeo?

It'll be funny if they break up again. I still haven't watched ep 12 cos of subs but I'll give it a shot and try to catch up but i heard they turned her into a bank teller? :lol:

yeah she works in a microfinance bank. i think LMJ is wasted in this drama. she's not even a lead... i think this drama didn't balance out money and romance, so the romance becomes a bit forced.

btw, anybody knows how long DH was in prison? it's kinda strange if they broke up 5 years already (1 year he's abroad, then all these deals and stuff - would take a lot of time! and then prison, unless he stsys in prison for 1 month lol) and they still couldn't move on :D

ROFL, MsKo! You're too funny.

I have yet to watch this week's episodes (waiting for close to complete subs), but from what I read on the thread, wow. Much going on. I'm getting my timeline mixed, too. What I really want to know, is how far along DH is in his getting revenge scheme, and what kind of risks he's taking. Is he doing it the clean way this time? Or is he still going to end up in jail because he used dirty tricks?

I also can't wait to meet the "other" brother, the one in the USA. I think the writers kept him hidden for a reason. I think he's going to be a game changer at some point... I could also foresee Lawyer Choi (playing the musical chair) switching his loyalty one more time, when that guy shows up.

Will NMW live?

Guest good123

Guest misscorice

Oh, I love this drama, has been waiting for the romance between the leading actor and actress, so happy to see them smiling again. :)

Yumei86, thanks for the pics. They are precious~

wow major Janghyuk and Min jung  moment ...I'm glad to see him smile yet again..I haven't watch episode 15 yet but i'm guessing that he and JH get back together? Bcoz both of them are smiling.....so i think it must be true...I shall post only 2 or 3 picture out bcoz i love to see him smile :) so the rest will put it under spoiler mode :)

All pictures and caps credit as tagged + Dcjanghyuk =)

Can't wait to watch this episode!!!

:D

Thanks for the picture

I love to see JY and DH kissing

:D 

:)Could anyone give me blog that doing recap synopsis for this Drama for every episode. Dying to read

Wow a lot of ppl are hoping and JH will be together with MJ. Well everyone has their own opinion. I do agreed that Min Jung did wasted her acting taltent in Midas bcoz i hardly seen her in this drama. I will want the storyline to go much deeper but it seems like the story is all about money, power and deceived ^hahaha^ Pretty predictable rite?? lol.....

@Nisda, apparently soulsrebel did not continue capping Midas...I think she top summarizing during episod 13? not sure as well... =(

Guest yukisuzu

I only have one thing to say: No Min Woo, please pick better roles. All these secondary lead roles with hardly any airtime are wasting your talent and efforts... ;3;

Archived