[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

It would be so great to see LMJ dressed up. Getting tired of her nurse uniform and casual  outfits. I agree the dress JY bought at the his mall would not be formal or beautiful enough for an important event. Would love to see MJ dress her up as he's always wanted .....We can  never get tired of such scenes....a very much loved tradition of Asian dramas.  I am missing MJ's naughty ways and crooked smiles. Is it an impossible dream to wish for a kiss between them? JY initiating it. 

Yes, a JY-initiated kiss and a dance scene between them.....:D The OST "She Will Dance" has to go to these two.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading an article about NMW losing 8kg (?) for this role, and he's only surviving on SALALDS!!!! and I'm kinda mad at how unfair they have been to him for giving him such little screen time. It feels like this weight loss has all gone to waste tongue2.gif

Guest _nancie

I was reading an article about NMW losing 8kg (?) for this role, and he's only surviving on SALALDS!!!! and I'm kinda mad at how unfair they have been to him for giving him such little screen time. It feels like this weight loss has all gone to waste tongue2.gif

no really, im pretty alot of ppl here started to like him more cuz of this role so it's not all to waste he did gain some fans :D and i gotta say he looks better when he lost the weight compare him to Pasta he has a more chubbier face

and like some of u, it's will be nice if there's a kiss scene with JY and MJ

I agree with you 100%. I don't want JY to be this dutiful woman who stands by her man and is there for him no matter how badly he treats her and her family. DH has been taking her for granted right from the start.  I don't dislike DH because of his talent ,ambition and drive but because he is willing to do anything for money.......

I want JY to start having real feelings for MJ and maybe if he passes.....DH can have a second chance but not before he's learned a big lesson. As of now MJ has turned out to be person of much better character.  Just because someone was a playboy doesn't make him a bad person. DH with his good reputation of talent , hard work just turned out to be this very ordinary greedy empty shell of a man with no heart or character. 

If JY rushes back to DH I am dropping this drama. 

Where is the blossoming of love between JY and MJ that was promised in the beginning? As JY said herself MJ with his bad reputation has treated her better than DH with his good reputation. 

from my point of view i could see clearly that JY is not in love with MJ. She did not show any sign of interest to MJ rather that just being a 'NURSE' helping her patient. And be realistic guys, are you saying it is ok to forgive and accept a playboy easily rather that forgiving ex-lover who is not womanizer but just too ambitious. DH is going to learn his lesson, everyone does..Can't wait to see episode 12 today.

I was reading an article about NMW losing 8kg (?) for this role, and he's only surviving on SALALDS!!!!  and I'm kinda mad at how unfair they have been to him for giving him such little screen time. It feels like this weight loss has all gone to waste  tongue2.gif

:Dwah..no wonder he looks so thin but anyway even such a little screen time but big impact

from my point of view i could see clearly that JY is not in love with MJ. She did not show any sign of interest to MJ rather that just being a 'NURSE' helping her patient. And be realistic guys, are you saying it is ok to forgive and accept a playboy easily rather that forgiving ex-lover who is not womanizer but just too ambitious. DH is going to learn his lesson, everyone does..Can't wait to see episode 12 today.

:Dwah..no wonder he looks so thin but anyway even such a little screen time but big impact

First off, I like MJ with some meat on his bones.  He looks like death warmed over.....I'll be looking out for NMW's next project which I hope will be the actor's lead, and breakout role that is not about some rich heir.  This is my first time watching him in a drama.

As for DH, how is not wanting JY to go back to a guy that called in the dogs to have your father beaten being "unfair"?  And just because MJ was a player, he has not demonstrated that lifestyle once he asked for her help or declaring that he wants her to "use him".  He has not jilted JY in any way nor violated her trust like DH by not marrying her or when he asked her to "trust" his judgment which turned out to be poor....  Recently, whenever I hear this song by DIDO, White Flag, it reminds me that DH will always expect JY to be there for him....The drama should not have her go back or waiting for his return. 

Guest aminta25

Does anyone got the raw link for ep. 12?...I can't wait to watch it.. :D

Midas is the only drama i'm following and I loved the twist ending

of ep. 11. So i'm waiting for revege mode now...

The whole business portion of this drama is kind of not well explained and really boring.

The writer should have at least explained things through so the layperson can understand

or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't get this business mumbojumbo.

Guest tiffany

I do agree there's lots of wheeling and dealing that most people, unless you work in that industry, probably will not understand. Having said that, the cast is excellent and it's good that they do a different genre instead of the usual storyline.

IH knows about MY's illness coz JY told her. JY was terminated (I think) from the hospital by IH. Papa Yoo is hospitalised. And DY is beaten up in jail by this gang. But he later works together with the leader of the gang and from behind bars, manupilates the stock market. It seems Lone Asia is in trouble. Don't ask me what coz I don't really understand.

Now got to wait for Chinese subs. It would seems revenge starts now.

Archived