[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest SooInSmile

omg this is awesome, I love JangHyuk and I love Min Jung, this is a must see series for me. Dang but they already dated how are they going to be back together again. must watch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mskololia1: I'm just curious how Kim Hee Ae's character makes the transition from a nurse to a chaebol.

I'm also imagining injured/sick Jang Hyuk being taken care of by Lee Min Jung  ^_^ . I'm sure there's an interesting story on LMJ's character too..wonder what it'll be....

Well, I hope the drama clearly shows or demonstrates how each character got to where they are or whatever condition they will wind up having.  I will not set myself up by supposing anything other than what they tell me and hopefully the math will add up if you know what I mean.  blush.gif 

Wanna share the good news...

Midas has already started filming!

Got the info from Jang Hyuk's manager that (at the very least) Jang Hyuk started filming on January 2nd.

Bunch of updates...synopsis, character description and relationship chart.

Info was taken from the marketing site for the drama Midas. I'm working on translating this into English..but if there's anyone who would like to help translating that'll be awesome! :lol:

http://www.covas.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=buy_tv_drama&wr_id=6&page=0

mPeHIliuooMPe.png

igbsqotSy2.png

5ui12V99wm.png

wlhbMa5L4ynvxl4QyoyTMdRpiEpR.png

8rpQx6lVKUb9jXiq6f5E5i5m.png

PmyREa9Dg53N4zNzBNxNZZ.png

hrhiNnUwIFv.png

HPgKCdoPs6lEQx3Qrjm.png

nnqIVum9Y.png

First pic from the drama filming

cr: Jang Hyuk's personal cLog

midasfilming1.jpg

character description for Kim Do Hyun (Jang Hyuk) and the character relationship chart has been updated in the first post. I'll translate and post the rest later when I'm done.

Guest happipplrock

ooooh looks interesting. im loving the main couple. so i'm guessing jang hyuk and min jung have a love fall out but then find there way back to eachother? or is it the other way around?

Guest soompigalz

One month left before i could see Lee MinJung on screen again and its with JangHyuk, the all description of manly namja,.. B):lol:

So, From the relation chart we could conclude that Kim Hee Ae character will have no love line, so she just gonna play around in the bussiness field then,. And JangHyuk will have a love rival to win MinJung heart, who it would be?? i hope he is as hot as him, fiercing the competition,.. wakakakak, bring it on baldy!!!!!

Thanks for all the updates, patiently waiting till the premiere day

ooooh looks interesting. im loving the main couple. so i'm guessing jang hyuk and min jung have a love fall out but then find there way back to eachother? or is it the other way around?

You are correct! :lol: They were together then had a falling out and....in the end find each other again? hehehe..

One month left before i could see Lee MinJung on screen again and its with JangHyuk, the all description of manly namja,.. B):lol:

So, From the relation chart we could conclude that Kim Hee Ae character will have no love line, so she just gonna play around in the bussiness field then,. And JangHyuk will have a love rival to win MinJung heart, who it would be?? i hope he is as hot as him, fiercing the competition,.. wakakakak, bring it on baldy!!!!!

Thanks for all the updates, patiently waiting till the premiere day

Seems that way that Kim Hee Ae won't have any love lines. Which I think is totally fine. I'd like to see a businesswoman who isn't tempted by love in a drama for once lol.

I am curious who would play Yoo Myung Joon (the other guy with the love line to Min Jung's character). Like you said he better be hot or else it'll be hard to root for him hehehe.

Anywhoooo I updated the character description for Lee Min Jung and Kim Hee Ae. Next on the line is synopsis...which I probably should've done first lol.

Cheating Do Hyun (JH's character)! I think I'd be angry when that happens in Midas

Thanks o-cha for the updates of the char.

I don't see the love line betw Yoo In Hye and Kim Do Hyun in the chart. Are they really having an affair ? I know someone will hate to see this. Well, the theme of the drama probably sticks to money and greed mostly. I feel there are some similarities of Midas and Tazza. Same director, right?

Guest overdosetheaddiction

no min woo (MGIAG) will be part of this show too. so excited. my 2 most favorite koreans. /dies

Guest soompigalz

The character description makes this look like its gonna be full of revenge,anger and intrique,.

Just hope they wont overdoing it like some other MakJang korean drama :sweatingbullets:

Anyway thanks for the translation o-cha,.

hah i backread this thread. hey all! *waves* ^_^

i'm starting to think that no min-woo will take on the role of Yoo Myung Joon. :) unless someone hotter surfaces. LOL

i hope no min-woo delivers good acting (like rockrockrock-good or even better) because if not, he will be eaten alive by jang hyuk!

Guest Simina

hah i backread this thread. hey all! *waves* ^_^

i'm starting to think that no min-woo will take on the role of Yoo Myung Joon. :) unless someone hotter surfaces. LOL

i hope no min-woo delivers good acting (like rockrockrock-good or even better) because if not, he will be eaten alive by jang hyuk!

YAYYY gooodieeeeeees I love Lee Min Jung, I like the Jang Hyuk's acting ....and I love to bits No Min Woo

no matter how much I love the kid .. he will be eaten alive in this drama... but I bet he will learn a lot acting wise... so no worries for him

NO MIn Woo can make the girls to be obsessed with his char...  but in the end all that will matter for SBS will be the ratings ( I hope for smth with the same hipe as Chuno and the heroes errrmmm... better as anti-heroes :D... and not in the bubbly way... kinda-bad-guy-turned-good-guy- I want to see smth more like DaeGil or Bidam or even Park DOng Joo with a spunk:D  ... so bring on the baddies:D

Kdrama Gods Please don't make NMW's char a good guy... PLSSSS:D ..errmm dunno if second lead.. maybe... but he does it so well without love line ... so I'm dead curious about it ... w/o love line :D

errmm I almost fell from the chair when I saw Midas on NMW's twitter :D  my curiosity reached it's limits on Xmas when he said smth about reading the script...and a small lil prayer for drama Gods too... make him that good here ...so his next role to be the  main leading one

YAYYY gooodieeeeeees I love Lee Min Jung, I like the Jang Hyuk's acting ....and I love to bits No Min Woo

no matter how much I love the kid .. he will be eaten alive in this drama... but I bet he will learn a lot acting wise... so no worries for him

NO MIn Woo can make the girls to be obsessed with his char...  but in the end all that will matter for SBS will be the ratings ( I hope for smth with the same hipe as Chuno and the heroes errrmmm... better as anti-heroes :D... and not in the bubbly way... kinda-bad-guy-turned-good-guy- I want to see smth more like DaeGil or Bidam or even Park DOng Joo with a spunk:D  ... so bring on the baddies:D

Kdrama Gods Please don't make NMW's char a good guy... PLSSSS:D ..errmm dunno if second lead.. maybe... but he does it so well without love line ... so I'm dead curious about it ... w/o love line :D

errmm I almost fell from the chair when I saw Midas on NMW's twitter :D  my curiosity reached it's limits on Xmas when he said smth about reading the script...and a small lil prayer for drama Gods too... make him that good here ...so his next role to be the  main leading one

RN, my prayers are all filled by "Please give 2nd lead to Min-Woo." LOL Because much as we hwanjas are celebrating today, we're still not sure if Min-Woo got the chaebol son role... or if he got... maybe the role of one of the secretaries? haha nonetheless, now I have all the excuses not to miss this drama. ^_^ oh my, Jang Hyuk and No Min-Woo, my system will be torn in two!

Ditto on what you said re Jang Hyuk... I hope all the newbie actors in this show learns stellar acting from him. :)

as for the 2nd lead... I want to see another damaged chaebol like Kim Jae-Wook's Hong Tae-Sung in Bad Guy.

Archived