Quantcast

2 hours ago, ell4u said:

Hi everyone.. super glad i found this thread.. I am a new fan.. im watching his new weekend drama and was captivated by his eyes and smile.. I marathoned the " king in love " and am so into Wang Rin.. too bad i came in 2 years too late that I have no one to spazz about his portrayal here..

Im wondering if you can recommend a finished drama or movie of his that i can binge watch? tried watching clips of his WGM with yura but cant find eng subs..

I remember the King in Love time,found so many chingus there, it's sad the the threat got closed because of some wangbi mamas can't take the reality that San choose Rin over Won and make their own analysis and kinda force it to us RinSan shipper, but it was a good old time and I missed it so much, spazzing about Rin and San, especially Rin, HJH's potrayal of Rin is flawless, his unspoken expressions was over the top, TKIL carved my love to HJH permanently :joy:

his other works I've watched are:

1. Vampire Idols

2. Alice, The boy from wonderland

3. Mama (prepare tissue for this one)

4. her lovely heels

5. The reason I'm getting married

6. Enemies In-Law 2

7. Dating Agency: Cyrano

8. Scarlet Heart

and you might want to search for his episodes in Running Man, he's so good at games and sports

PS: my most loved one beside TKIL is Alice, his acting here is so so good

FYI, we also have a shipper paradise for RinSan/HongIm couple

join at your own risk tho, we have all sort of things here, from edits to fanfiction, but basically everyone here are not a crazy shipper, we still on our right mind not to abuse any other ship :D:D

1 hour ago, ell4u said:

Im so so grateful to you for this link.. haha.. really cat get enough of him at this time.. im loving the title of the blog/article..thanks much!!

welcome dear :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

On 4/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, Juni Asat said:

crossing our fingers, calling old buddies @kim_nuong @Diana Ho @KdramaSwimmer

check out our Jong Hyunnie's new dramas, it's so good and I missed you guys here :D:D

I'm here~~~~ :D Really enjoy watching Mother of Mine, Tae Joo is as warm as Rin but more happier 

• Like 2

@Diana Ho yes..TJ is so warm..HJH's portrayal is spot on..its in his stare.. the way he looks at the woman he likes..his smile...his gaze..cant get enough of hong jong hyun..

• Like 2

Tae Joo teach MR Golf stance...

Taoe Joo ah, who can concentrate with you that close :wub::wub:

• Like 2

@Juni Asat im done watching ' her lovely heels' and ' alice boy fm wonderland' as per your recommendation in this thread.. gosh.. i dont like the story of the movie but watched it for HJY...now that im done..i want MOOOORE.. hhaha.. cant get enough of him..

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, my0therside said:

@Juni Asat im done watching ' her lovely heels' and ' alice boy fm wonderland' as per your recommendation in this thread.. gosh.. i dont like the story of the movie but watched it for HJY...now that im done..i want MOOOORE.. hhaha.. cant get enough of him..

Did you watch The King Loves? I think Wang Rin was really the best role he did until now.

• Like 2

Mother of Mine really drives me crazy....!!! I was REALLY surprised as I saw this scene.....:scream: Tae Joo's love is as hot as fire...:love: Can't wait to see next episode but I hope MiRi won't avoid him for too long and Tae Joo can quickly find out the truth of Mi Ri's sorrowful life...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzMT6UhTDu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t829p95cbo8t

• Like 4

I think no one expect a kiss in this episode. This was really a surprise kiss for Mi Ri and for us. :joy:

44 minutes ago, Diana Ho said:

Mother of Mine really drives me crazy....!!! I was REALLY surprised as I saw this scene.....:scream: Tae Joo's love is as hot as fire...:love: Can't wait to see next episode but I hope MiRi won't avoid him for too long and Tae Joo can quickly find out the truth of Mi Ri's sorrowful life...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzMT6UhTDu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t829p95cbo8t

• Like 3

Hong Jong Hyun received a food truck support from Song Ji Hyo

• Like 2

I didnt know that HJH is close with SJY..although i watched a video in utube when they both modeled/ walked on a runway..

• Like 2

He appeared in Pajamas Friends and They talked about their friendship

23 minutes ago, my0therside said:

I didnt know that HJH is close with SJY..although i watched a video in utube when they both modeled/ walked on a runway..

• Like 2