• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, my0therside said:

@Juni Asat im done watching ' her lovely heels' and ' alice boy fm wonderland' as per your recommendation in this thread.. gosh.. i dont like the story of the movie but watched it for HJY...now that im done..i want MOOOORE.. hhaha.. cant get enough of him..

Did you watch The King Loves? I think Wang Rin was really the best role he did until now.

Mother of Mine really drives me crazy....!!! I was REALLY surprised as I saw this scene.....:scream: Tae Joo's love is as hot as fire...:love: Can't wait to see next episode but I hope MiRi won't avoid him for too long and Tae Joo can quickly find out the truth of Mi Ri's sorrowful life...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzMT6UhTDu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t829p95cbo8t

I think no one expect a kiss in this episode. This was really a surprise kiss for Mi Ri and for us. :joy:

44 minutes ago, Diana Ho said:

Mother of Mine really drives me crazy....!!! I was REALLY surprised as I saw this scene.....:scream: Tae Joo's love is as hot as fire...:love: Can't wait to see next episode but I hope MiRi won't avoid him for too long and Tae Joo can quickly find out the truth of Mi Ri's sorrowful life...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzMT6UhTDu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t829p95cbo8t

He appeared in Pajamas Friends and They talked about their friendship

23 minutes ago, my0therside said:

I didnt know that HJH is close with SJY..although i watched a video in utube when they both modeled/ walked on a runway..

Archived