• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
On 4/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, my0therside said:

Wow.. im glad i found this thread...im a new fan..

welcome to the club chingu :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, jeilopes said:

Absolute Boyfriend premieres on May 15 th, here's the drama thread

thank you chingu, joining in, can't wait for this series, HJH looks so good in the trailer

5 minutes ago, sn2111a said:

I really want to watch his movie, Spring Again!! I read its webtoon, and its good B) But I actually like the movie adaptation better, it suits hjh's character more

me too, hopefully we can see it online later, it's not aired in my place :'(

2 minutes ago, my0therside said:

@Juni Asat thanks for the welcome...i hope that this thread will be active considering the good reviews and high rating of his weekend drama.. including the upcoming absolute bf remake..

crossing our fingers, calling old buddies @kim_nuong @Diana Ho @KdramaSwimmer

check out our Jong Hyunnie's new dramas, it's so good and I missed you guys here :D:D

Hi everyone.. super glad i found this thread.. I am a new fan.. im watching his new weekend drama and was captivated by his eyes and smile.. I marathoned the " king in love " and am so into Wang Rin.. too bad i came in 2 years too late that I have no one to spazz about his portrayal here..

Im wondering if you can recommend a finished drama or movie of his that i can binge watch? tried watching clips of his WGM with yura but cant find eng subs..

Wang Rin was really great!!! Well, He did Scarlet Heart,  He was the evil prince there , you should try it. A lot of people talk about White Christmas, it's kind of old, I didn't see this one yet. He also did a movie Alice Boy from wonderland, you can watch this if you okay with blood. 

14 minutes ago, ell4u said:

Hi everyone.. super glad i found this thread.. I am a new fan.. im watching his new weekend drama and was captivated by his eyes and smile.. I marathoned the " king in love " and am so into Wang Rin.. too bad i came in 2 years too late that I have no one to spazz about his portrayal here..

Im wondering if you can recommend a finished drama or movie of his that i can binge watch? tried watching clips of his WGM with yura but cant find eng subs..

@jeilopes thanks for the recommendation but I am not yet ready to see him as a villain in Scarlet Heart.. hehe.. I'll try Alice, Boy in wonderland. How about The reason I'm getting married (KBS, 2014), and Her lovely heels (SBS Plus, 2014)? Have you watched those? Do you have any idea where I can watch with eng sub? hehe.. I seemed to desperately need to just watch him.. 

16 minutes ago, ell4u said:

@jeilopes thanks for the recommendation but I am not yet ready to see him as a villain in Scarlet Heart.. hehe.. I'll try Alice, Boy in wonderland. How about The reason I'm getting married (KBS, 2014), and Her lovely heels (SBS Plus, 2014)? Have you watched those? Do you have any idea where I can watch with eng sub? hehe.. I seemed to desperately need to just watch him.. 

I've watched Alice, Boy in wonderland, it's so good, recommended, but a warning, it's kinda a ghost story :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I've watched Her lovely heels too, I used to download them from dramacool, just google "film name" dramacool as we not allowed to post the link here anymore :tears:

2 hours ago, ell4u said:

I remember the King in Love time,found so many chingus there, it's sad the the threat got closed because of some wangbi mamas can't take the reality that San choose Rin over Won and make their own analysis and kinda force it to us RinSan shipper, but it was a good old time and I missed it so much, spazzing about Rin and San, especially Rin, HJH's potrayal of Rin is flawless, his unspoken expressions was over the top, TKIL carved my love to HJH permanently :joy:

his other works I've watched are:

1. Vampire Idols

2. Alice, The boy from wonderland

3. Mama (prepare tissue for this one)

4. her lovely heels

5. The reason I'm getting married

6. Enemies In-Law 2

7. Dating Agency: Cyrano

8. Scarlet Heart

and you might want to search for his episodes in Running Man, he's so good at games and sports

PS: my most loved one beside TKIL is Alice, his acting here is so so good

FYI, we also have a shipper paradise for RinSan/HongIm couple

join at your own risk tho, we have all sort of things here, from edits to fanfiction, but basically everyone here are not a crazy shipper, we still on our right mind not to abuse any other ship :D:D

Archived