• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

201711021551786451_1_20171102155316012.j

Ten years already" ... Hong Jong-hyun, holding his 10th anniversary press interview

[My Daily: Lee Seung-rak; reporter] Actor Hong Jong-hyun will hold a press interview for his 10th anniversary. 

Hong Jong-hyun's agency announced on the 2nd that each interview was held on the 10th anniversary of his debut. The interview will be a three-day joint interview. The agency explained, "I look forward to welcoming you, thanking you, and interviewing you to share your future tomorrow." 

Hong Jong-hyun, who was born in 1990, has been attracting attention as he debuted in the entertainment industry in 2007. Since then, he has actively participated in various activities such as KBS 2TV 'Jungle Fish 2', MBN sitcom 'Vampire Idol', MBC 'Mama' and 'Dangerous Companionship 2'. 

Recently, SBS "Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Senseo" and MBC "I love the King" appeared in the drama series and digest the opposite character. 

Video from HJH 10th Anniversary Fan Meet Nov 04, 2017

credit to:

@Reindeer in Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgfeQmEQqmRCyJMony-XuQ

Breathless Survival cover for HJH Fan Meeting 

FAN LOVE [UPDATED WITH VIDEOS]

hjh10_2-e1509814393898.png?w=620

Added a couple of clips which I’m sure some of you have seen, including one of him singing. Hong Jong Hyun’s fans had him to themselves during his 10th aniversary fan meeting since there were no guests, and from the pics, it was an informal, intimate session. He looked adorable in a cream fuzzy sweater, dark pants and sneakers. He looked so sweet that I wanna hug him. I can’t find official pics of the gathering – I’m not sure whether reporters were invited and whether his management agency would release pics over the next few days. I’ll update this post if anything trickles in. I’ve read a few comments by Korean fans who attended the meeting and they were swooning over his voice – both talking and singing. But I’ve also read comments that he is still suffering from a cold, and his voice couldn’t be heard clearly at some points.

[He definitely wasn’t well since his voice was muffled when he talked and he was coughing in the videos. I thought he looked a little tired, too, despite his upbeat mood.]

Apparently, he has done an interview to commemorate his 10 years in the business. His management agency confirmed the report but did not say when it would be published or which media would be carrying it.

For complete article and other pictures :

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/fan-love/

Archived