Guest karatekid08

Jjong Press Photos from today 04.28.15 VIP premier movie Police Families 2

20150428195743_553f67a779637_1_99_201504

03.9890585.1_99_20150428201902.jpg?type=
2015042801002465300185421.jpg
1430218262_45360.jpg
20150428194833_553f65816a998_1.jpg

cr: at pic
waaaaa...what a very intense day today...now lets wait for the movie review..hope its all good.. and they will praise Jjong acting skill...  [-O<

@papillooon you can visit this page: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1
its soompi forum How-tos ... ;;)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, just lurking around in this temporary thread and want to share fancam from Jong Movie Premiere "Clash of The Families: Police Family in Law" yesterday.

cr vid to love km

Jong really handsome and it seems looks nervous since yesterday his Big Day...hahaha..

I hope that his movie will be suceed and going well...Manseee for Jjong..

P/S: Hope that this thread lively and fill with good news from Hong Jong Hyun...Manseee alll....

Guest karatekid08

oowaaa~~ we are in temporary forum for now... im still have to get used to it.. do spoiler works?? i want to update lots of pictures from yesterdays premier event.. hmmm let me try if it works...lol

but for now...im just going to post a pic from IG.. seems like Jjong is up for another interview.. :D happy~~~

edit: oh!! spoiler tag works! hahahaha

Guest papillooon

i'm back!!

thanks again and again for everyone updating this forum!!

yessssss....i just wish this thread is livelier! ^^

Guest karatekid08

more photos from Jjong movie premier night 04.28.15 Police Family 2

cr: koari.net

kyaaaaa~~ jjong.. why are you so handsome...?hehehe 9_9

Guest karatekid08

Good news! looks like Hong Jonghyun will have a Korean Fanmeet this coming May 16... woooo!  awesome.... if some international fans visit Seoul around that date...hope you can attend too... this is going to be so much fun.. i envy those who can attend his fanmeet...

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Hong Jjong interview @ ASTA TV Magazine
cr DC Gall http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=45293&page=1

There are people who is reserved and hardly express themselves.
It's not because they hide themselves but when they speak, their words are full of sincerity and consideration.
The world are listening when actor HJH speaks.
He summed up his thought calmly troughout the conversation, and his inner heart slowly opened up.
From subjective questions alternative interview, until style Q&A. into HJH's charm which is like a gold treasure.

Q: I'll give a random question to you. please answer with short comment. your favourite food?
J: Galbijjim (short rib stew). the one that my mom made..

Q: because that's the tastiest?
J: because it's(food) that I can get to eat sometimes.

Q: Do you have any foods that particularly you can't eat?
J: Boshintang(soup with dog's meat). I don't eat it. rather than I can't eat it... I can eat it but because I like dog, also because dog is my close companion. IDK. i just can't eat it.  If I don't know (there's dog meat in the soup) maybe I could eat it but since I knew it I can never eat it.

Q: what is your favourite genre of music?
J: I like band music and I like hip hop too.

Q: So based on that genre, any recommended song?
J: Among Coldplay songs, I recommend "Yellow". Also i like all music from Kenderick Lamar and Miguel.

Q: What is your favourite song at Karaoke?
J: My favourite song... because I rarely go to Karaoke(laugh)
Rather than my favourite song, I have a song that I really like thesedays. It called "GOYO" by Jung JoonIl. composed by Yoon Jongshin. sang by Jung JoonIl and also Yoon Jongshin. song that I heard sang by Jung JoonIl.

Q: What fruit do you like?
J: Pear orange apple mango. I like all fruits. Fruit that I want to eat now... because I'm eating strawberry right now (he's drinking a fresh strawberry juice during the interview) Mango !

Q: if you have program that you like?
J: I often watch Korean program <Infinity Challenge> and foreign program <Top Gear>. I enjoy watching <Top Gear> foreign version and korean version as well.

Q: You seems so interested in cars, do you like tuning too?
J: Eventhough I didn't get to do tuning by myself that much but I like to watch(tuning) it.

Q: And one of your attraction that you can think now?
J: unexpected side. if you really close to me you can see my unexpected side. it's a side only a few people know.

Q: it's must be an attraction like a treasure if only a few people know.
J: it's my personality that didn't come out in front of people I met when working at broadcast and people I first meet. 

Q: because it's a charm that only come out when you feel comfortable.
J: that's right. but for me the gap is a bit bad. the period to get close (to me) takes a long time.

Q: then the opposite, can you tell your complex?
J: hmm my complex.... (anguished)

Q: you don't have any complex!(laugh)
J: No.. hmm... rather than complex, I have something that I hope for my personality, like I hope I could be more bright. Usually, and I hope (other people) likes when I talk about myself.

Q: Are you someone who wants to hide (about yourself)?
J: rather than that.... I don't really like telling others about myself. It's more comfortable to listen to other people. I...

Q: then, what is the thing that if you do it, could make you happy?
J: give present to someone I like. Isn't it the same for other people as well? It's like something special (he looked serious in thinking) Then I'll think a bit more about this question.

Q: your favourite animal? You seems to like all animals.
J: yes. I like all animals because dog  is the closest to me so I can say that I like dog the most. hmm among (animals) that is not close to me Penguin, Otter and Tiger. Penguin is so cute. When I was kid, I went to Zoo and told my mom that I want to pet a penguin. because they are so cute. I think since then I start to like Penguin.
Q: Items that you always carry with you?
J: Handphone, wallet. I don't really like carry things. I try to bring the least with me. I think I only carry things that I can put into my pocket.

Q: your drinking limit?
J: It differs from time to time. Maybe my drinking limit also differs. I can't really drink Soju. Good quality alcohol suits me more. Whiskey is specially fit me well. for beer, i don't really get hangover. but if I drunk of drinking wine, it will be very hard the next day (laugh)

Q: do you have sports that you really enjoy?
J: I like soccer. and ride bicycle. I like riding motocycle too. even though I ride it not for competition but going around riding motorcycle is fun. I also like driving car.

Q: your favourite season and reason.
J: I used to like Winter but since I did a lot of works during winter, I've dislike it now (laugh). that's why I like Autumn more. It's refreshing whatever you do during Autumn. I don't like if it's too hot.

Q: vacation that you want to(go)?
J: I want to go to London. And I've never been to Europe before. I want to go for holiday around London, I want to go and watch the Soccer Premier League myself. And Hawaai! Because Hawaai is a recreation place so I think it must be very fun to play and surfing.

Q: Can you surfing?
J: I tried a few times until standing but not properly done.

Q: what about board?
J: I ride snowboard. I tried about two times because of a program. I did until I can stand up.

Q: things that you want to learn for a long term?
J: I really want to deal well with one instrument. I can play guitar a little. Because I learnt piano when I was kid so I've forgot(how to play). may it be anything or drum I want to learn it well.

Q: But if you can't express well what's in your heart, you can express it with (the instrument) right?
J: yes. that's why if I get stressed, I do sports that can produce many sweats. Focusing during work out makes me forget all the thoughts, refreshing and relieve my stress.

Q: your favourite fashion item? you can only pick one.
J; can I choose shoes? because shoes comprise everything.

Q: did you collect many shoes?
J: not that much but... if compared all I've collected a lot. as I collect(shoes) it tooks two places at my house so I gave to my friends and later regret it (laugh)

Q: Do you have hairstyle that you prefer?
J: I like short more than when I had it long.

Q: how do you manage your body?
J: work out, soccer, bicycle, gym. I did this much.

Q: Which one do you prefer, aerobic or anaerobic exercise?
J: I think aerobic exercise is more fun.

Q: How do you manage your meal intake?
J: should eat of not eat, I'm someone who separate it precisely. it's just that during slow time I don't eat midnight snack.

Q: And how you take care of your skin? All in one product or step by step?
J: I like something at once but I don't apply only one(product). It's not that much. just skins,  lotion.

Q: are you the type that take nutritions or vitamins and other health supplements well?
J: I'm bad at that thing. A lot fans gave me and people around me also gave me but I don't eat well. I'm someone who needs someone to take care(of him about the health thing) then only I will eat it so all the (vitamins and health supplements received) is stacking up (laugh)

Q: this is something that I really have to ensure?
J: related to beauty... always take shower cleanly before sleep!

Q: Exercise alone or doing it with a few people?
J: usually exercise if fun when you do it together. rather than do it alone I think it's better to exercise together.

Q: Between morning and night, which time you exercise?
J: actually the best time is during evening but if I have to choose between morning and night, I think it's morning. it's not very good if it's dark. I think it's very nice to exercise when the weather is good and bright.

Q: lastly, any words for <ASTA TV> readers?
J: I did cover photoshoot for <ASTA TV> proudly after so long. I'm lived thankfully because of many interests from my fans. Currently I'm working hard to promote my movie. I hope everyone will give supports as the movie is going to release soon. and also please gives a lot of supports to me HJH.

Q: aa~ what was the question(previous) that you haven't answer? things you do that makes you happy?
J: (Carefully choosing words) during day with great weather. ride motorcycle, feel the breeze, running down the open road. I think it will make me happy.

NOTE: If someone want to share this translation, please share the link(kindly do not copy paste). screen capture is allowed only to share on twitter or facebook. hopefully there will be more people coming to Jjong's page. thank you ^^

Guest YurassSi

Please welcome me as I am new here. 

I have been going round and round to get help for translation.

Can Someone help to translate this...interested to know.

Any kind soul around :

진세연 “유라, 홍종현과 내 사이 질투 재밌다”

영화 '위험한 상견례2'에서 주인공 박영희를 맡은 배우 진세연이 서울 종로구 한 카페에서 진행된 아주경제와의 인터뷰에 앞서 포즈를 취하고 있다.[사진=유대길 기자 dbeorlf123@ ]
아주경제 윤정훈 기자 = 배우 진세연이 MBC ‘라디오스타’에 출연해 화제가 된 가운데 진세연의 과거 발언이 재조명되고 있다.

진세연은 지난 24일 한 매체와 인터뷰에서 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요4(이하 우결)’에서 걸스데이 유리가 자신을 질투한 모습을 언급했다.

이날 진세연은 ‘우결’에서 유라가 가상 남편 홍종현과 자신 사이를 질투한 사실에 대해 “포탈 실시간 검색어 순위에 내 이름이 떠 기사로 확인했다”며 “친분 있지 않은 분이 질투를 느낀다는 게 재밌다”고 밝혔다.

이어 “기회가 되면 나도 ‘우결’에 출연해 보고 싶다”고 심정을 밝혔다.

유라의 질투에 대해 네티즌은 “홍종현 유라 질투에 힘들겠다”, “홍종현 진세연 잘 어울려”, “홍종현 유라가 더 친해 보여” 등의 다양한 반응을 나타냈다.

한편 진세연은 29일 개봉한 영화 ‘위험한 상견례2’에 홍종현과 호흡을 맞췄다.

Please welcome me as I am new here. 

I have been going round and round to get help for translation.

Can Someone help to translate this...interested to know.

Any kind soul around :

진세연 “유라, 홍종현과 내 사이 질투 재밌다”

영화 '위험한 상견례2'에서 주인공 박영희를 맡은 배우 진세연이 서울 종로구 한 카페에서 진행된 아주경제와의 인터뷰에 앞서 포즈를 취하고 있다.[사진=유대길 기자 dbeorlf123@ ]
아주경제 윤정훈 기자 = 배우 진세연이 MBC ‘라디오스타’에 출연해 화제가 된 가운데 진세연의 과거 발언이 재조명되고 있다.

진세연은 지난 24일 한 매체와 인터뷰에서 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요4(이하 우결)’에서 걸스데이 유리가 자신을 질투한 모습을 언급했다.

이날 진세연은 ‘우결’에서 유라가 가상 남편 홍종현과 자신 사이를 질투한 사실에 대해 “포탈 실시간 검색어 순위에 내 이름이 떠 기사로 확인했다”며 “친분 있지 않은 분이 질투를 느낀다는 게 재밌다”고 밝혔다.

이어 “기회가 되면 나도 ‘우결’에 출연해 보고 싶다”고 심정을 밝혔다.

유라의 질투에 대해 네티즌은 “홍종현 유라 질투에 힘들겠다”, “홍종현 진세연 잘 어울려”, “홍종현 유라가 더 친해 보여” 등의 다양한 반응을 나타냈다.

한편 진세연은 29일 개봉한 영화 ‘위험한 상견례2’에 홍종현과 호흡을 맞췄다.

I also want to know what is written in the article too... This is Jjong thread so yeah I'm so curious to know what's in the article... 

Hope some one will translate the article cos this is Hong Jong hyun thread not hjh and yura wgm thread. Even I jjongah shipper but I will separate the issue. This is about Jong hyun and his work. So we need to put personal opinion of him as a couple with yura aside and accept his job as an actor model even if the interviews might hurt. I rather see his own job scope and yura job scope differently and not lump them together always. That will respect them more.

Guest wishstarz

Tried to google the article and it didn't really make sense to me. As a fan of his, I'm really curious, if it is something sad, I guess I would rather know than not know. 

I'm a Jjongah fan too and hope the best for them together, if that's not to be, I'll support them separately.  Not knowing what is happening with him and his reaction at the MP is frustrating...have to learn Korean!

If someone would rather PM the translation for those of us who want to know the translations,  that would be appreciated.

Guest papillooon

Thanks a lot @karatekid08 @hjjdai5sy @mgy_megu for the updates!!      :) 

Please keep updating! Very much thankful for all the infos.

@cissmahs_3690 and @molaihawaii yes it's HJH thread so i hope if you want to go rambling please with all kindness post it in the shipper thread ^^

Don't get me wrong..it's just that i hope there won't be any negative vibe around here..and around everywhere too hehhee :)

It's just i want to be as neutral as possible :) 

i tried to google translate that article. it's actually nothing much. it's just that JSY was well aware that her name become the real time hot topic when there was issue about Yura jealousy over her when HJH and Yura still on the WGM stint. That's it.

I might be not precisely correct though since it's just from Google translate. If you want to know better perhaps you can PM @hjjdai5y ;) 

Guest papillooon

SO, It seems that the movie is doing well! Hope to reach 3 millions  soon! ( i just want to see he sings.. hahah ) .. moreover..i pray hard the movie will reach 5 millions so that he can go around in van around the town --shirtless!! HOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!! hehehhee

And..this is another article with video of Enemies in Laws Premiere..

I tried to search the video of the guest only in YT but couldn't find it..

Maybe some of you interest hence there are Woo Bin , Young Kwang, and other Jong Hyun friends too..

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=57533

Guest hjjdai5y

Sorry I just finished school. I will translate the news (including one past article)​ after lunch ㅋㅋ sorry ^^ Btw if anyone need translation, you can PM me. Because sometimes I don't have much time to search all the articles. Maybe I'll missed some important articles. But I will try to spare some time to translate. And I'll try to post more often here ^^

Thank you :) 

Guest karatekid08

@yurasssi_tv and @molaihawaii hmmm...the article that was shared has the same thought... its all about Jin seyeon opinion..its from her interview.. she talk about how her name was in topic search because of Hong jonghyun and Yura talk about her in WGM....and if she could be in WGM..she thinks she can do it well..something like that...sorry..i only have Google translation as reference.. :( but that article have no trace of Hong Jonghyun opinion in it... :)

@papillooon wow~~ you post a very good news about Jjong movie.. :) so the ranking for the korean box office movie is: 1. Avengers age of ultron - 321,732 viewers 2. Chinatown - 90,880 viewers 3. Meet in laws  2 - 16, 507 viewers 4.  Jangsoo Shop - 12,635 viewers 5. Fast and Furious 7 - 12, 026 viewers  (cr: @tituyphing)

not bad for a movie that was premiered just yesterday..hehehe go go go! keep the viewers coming.. :D

oh...i made a playlist for all the fancam videos i saw from the premier night Police Family 2... cr: to the rightful owners of those fancams.

Archived