Quantcast

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

HJH needs to be in an action drama asap....!! He looks so cool in his white coat and shining blue eyes, while doing the filming in Absolute Boyfriend!! :wub:

@Sejabin

He's also very athletic and very good at action scenes, why no director cast him in an action drama yet :'( :'(

btw, it'sd good to have you back @ktcjdrama

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/26/2019 at 5:38 PM, Juni Asat said:

crossing our fingers, calling old buddies @kim_nuong @Diana Ho @KdramaSwimmer

check out our Jong Hyunnie's new dramas, it's so good and I missed you guys here :D:D

I am here, I am here! Hehe!

Welcome all back! I am watching Mother of Mine and Absolute Boyfriend! Hehe!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

I am here, I am here! Hehe!

Welcome all back! I am watching Mother of Mine and Absolute Boyfriend! Hehe!

Welcome back chingu, we are lost here without you :D:D

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

60325504_890226597980959_641856834885386

this reminds me of TKIL press con, God I missed them so much :tears::tears:

/makes me wanna watch their press con again and maybe have another rewatch of TKIL/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hong Jong Hyun was mentioned in Running Man (Ep. 453)

Kim Jong Kook said, “Song Ji Hyo will often send people around her coffee trucks to their projects to show her support. However, Kwang Soo has done so many projects but Song Ji Hyo has never sent him one.”

Lee Kwang Soo added more fuel to the fire as he said, “She gifted Hong Jong Hyun and 2PM’s Junho with coffee trucks.” Song Ji Hyo replied by saying, “It’s because I have a back story with them.”

Lee-Kwang-Soo-Song-Ji-Hyo-1.jpg

Credits: https://www.soompi.com/article/1327505wpp/lee-kwang-soo-and-song-ji-hyo-bring-the-laughs-as-they-bicker-over-coffee-trucks-on-running-man

• Like 1

Hong Jong Hyun Talks About Wanting To Find Love And Get Married

On the latest episode of “Let’s Eat Dinner Together,” Hong Jong Hyun revealed that he was envious of his married co-star Kim So Yeon!

The two actors, who are currently starring in the hit KBS drama “Mother of Mine” together, appeared as guests on the May 29 broadcast of the JTBC variety show. During the episode, hosts Lee Kyung Kyu and Kang Ho Dong asked Kim So Yeon about her husband Lee Sang Woo, whom she began dating while they were filming the drama “Happy Home” together.

When asked how long they had dated before getting married, Kim So Yeon replied, “About a year.” Kang Ho Dong went on to ask, “Didn’t you meet while filming a drama? You started dating while you were still filming the drama, right?” Kim So Yeon confirmed, “Yes, it was just when the drama was about to end.”

Kang Ho Dong asked, “And the staff had no idea?” Kim So Yeon replied with a laugh, “Yes, but they told us later that they all thought we’d end up dating. Even though we hadn’t known.”

Kim-So-Yeon-Hong-Jong-Hyun-Lee-Kyung-Kyu

Lee Kyung Kyu asked whether it was common for co-stars to begin dating on set, and Kim So Yeon shyly responded, “I also thought that kind of thing wouldn’t happen, but it did.”

Suddenly, Hong Jong Hyun interjected hopefully, “Me too, one day…”

Kang Ho Dong then asked him, “Do you want to meet someone while filming a drama?” Hong Jong Hyun replied, “Of course. But to be really honest, it doesn’t need to be a drama. I just want to meet someone, wherever that might be.”

Lee Kyung Kyu asked him if he was thinking of getting married, and Hong Jong Hyun responded, “Of course.” The actor, who turned 30 years old by Korean reckoning this year, went on to reveal, “I want to get married in my thirties.”

Lets-Eat-Dinner-Together.jpg

Credits: https://www.soompi.com/article/1328486wpp/hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-wanting-to-find-love-and-get-married

• Like 1