• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0002722089_001_20171025095142140.jpg[Solo] Kim Soo-ro · Hong Jonghyun, Netflix 'You are the criminal!' Participation

(Google translated )

Actor Kim Su-ro · Hong Jonghyun went to Jeju Island to catch the criminal. 

An artistic person said on the 25th day of the sport, "Kim Su-ro · Hong Jong-hyun is on the 24th Jeju Book Netflix ' I participated in the filming. It is a guest appearance. " 

It is the first game of the season as a variety game show in which the cast member "You are the criminal is right!" Unleashes the mystery that happens every time. You are the person who has different personality and charm. The cast will fill every episode with new fun, surprise, and tension. 

He made his first film in Seoul at the end of last month. The first guest is soft stone. Every 2 weeks, the shooting cycle comes back to 10 times. I photographed Jeju books this week, and Kim Su-ro and Hong Jong-hyun came to power. 

Netflix is the first entertainer to land in Korea, 'You are the only one!' Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Min Young, Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Jong Min, Exo Sehun, SBS 'X Man', 'Family Outing' and 'Running Man' will be directed by Cho Hyo-jin PD. 

The broadcast is scheduled for March 2018. 

Jae-seok Kim, superjs@joongang.co.kr

, Hallyu Star Hwang Ji-hyeon, Hong Jong-hyun Participate in the export fair together" 

Trade Association · COEX, November 28 ~ 29 'Hallyu Expo' held

Enter 10:29 on October 26, 2017

[Korean trade newspaper = Kim Sung-wook] The Korean Wave Export Conference for SMEs opens.

The Korea International Trade Association (KITA) and COEX announced that they will host '2017 KWAVE-EXPO: Consumer Exporters Fair for Korean Small and Medium Businesses' with Korean Wave from November 28-29 at COEX.

As part of the marketing business for small and medium-sized companies that utilize the Korean Wave, this fair will indirectly expose small and medium-sized companies' products to pictorial charts of top Korean stars and invite big buyers from overseas Korean Wave.15089811829248.jpg

Hallyu star participating in the fair will be participated by singer Hwang Ji-hee who is very popular in China, Hong-Jong Hyun who plays SBS drama 'Lovers of the Moon -Bobo Sensei' and Chinese 16-part web drama 'I am top'.

Participating companies are provided with the opportunity to take pictures and images of PPLS, which uses products, and one-on-one business counseling with overseas outstanding buyers, such as fan meeting, Korean-style star press conference and Korean-American star small-medium business pictorial exhibition.
15089812224516.jpg

▲ actor Hong Jonghyun (source = SBS)

The Korea International Trade Association and COEX will recruit 20 promising companies for consumer goods such as lifestyle, beauty and fashion to participate in the fair.

From 2 pm on the 27th, a briefing session on the fair will be held at COEX.

An official from the Korea Trade Association said, "I am waiting for the participation of domestic SMEs, which had excellent competitiveness in products such as quality and design, but had difficulty in entering the overseas market due to low brand recognition."
(Google translated )

Hong Jong-hyun holds a fan meeting for the 10th anniversary of his debut on November 4

201710261533179489307_20171026153344_01_

[Herald POP = Park Soo-in reporter] Actor Hong Jonghyun celebrates the 10th anniversary of his debut and has special time with fan club blush. 

Hong Jong - hyun opens fan meeting '10th ANNIVERSARY ... ing ... HONG JONG HYUN' at the New Millennium Hall, Konkuk University, Seoul at 4:00 pm on November 4th and meets with fans. 

This fan meeting was held in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Hong Jonghyun's debut. Hong Jong - hyun and his fan club will make a commitment to make more beautiful tomorrow while watching the memories they have made over the past 10 years through this fan meeting. 

In particular, Hong Jong-hyun will communicate with various talk time such as activity-behind-the-story during the last 10 years at this fan meeting, as well as a game and a stage for fans to participate. We plan to make 'time together' instead of showing time. 

It is not only this time that Hong Jonghyun accompanied by the blush. He has consistently volunteered with his fans since his debut. Recently, we have been carrying out voluntary volunteer activities and practicing love sharing. Hong Jong - hyun plans to make more time with fans by holding fan meetings after meaningful volunteer activities. 

Hong Jonghyun's official said, "I would like to have a happy and happy time with the fans who have been keeping me up for the past 10 years. I am doing my best to make another new memory with various events. He said.

Meanwhile, he made his debut as a fashion show 08 S / S Seoul Collection model in 2007, and has actively participated as an entertainer by expanding his activities in movies and dramas. Recently, in the MBC drama 'The King is in Love', he took on the role of King Kong in the royal family of Koryo and received a lot of love from viewers by taking care of a triangle relationship between Imshiwan and Yoona. 

popnews@heraldcorp.com 

Archived