12 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@gtam i am also watching all his old dramas. and same as you i got shock knowing he was in Oh My Lady and Cyrano... and now watching lovely heels.

also his latest IG post.. he said see you soon..may be referring to his new project... i want him back on screen pretty soon. cant survive without him nowdays.

@kim_nuong m also feeling bit jealous..how come we are deprived of his love and affection...

I think his mention about his fan meeting will be held in November to celebrate 10 years debut

@gtam I haven't seen oh my lady yet

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KdramaSwimmer For the time being, I liked him the best on Jungle fish 2 for drama and Alice for Movie.

TKIL is out of competition of course!! Nothing can beat Rin

tumblr_ovjz28GhC11tud7vso2_400.gif

38 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

I think his mention about his fan meeting will be held in November to celebrate 10 years debut

@gtam I haven't seen oh my lady yet

Well, he's just a small side caractere in Oh! My Lady.

As I said above, he was only one of the coworker on the main girl's team. So you can only see him when she had some scenes at her work place and that's it.

oml-12-7.jpg

oml-13-2.jpg

oml-9-4.jpg

29 minutes ago, gtam said:

@KdramaSwimmer For the time being, I liked him the best on Jungle fish 2 for drama and Alice for Movie.

TKIL is out of competition of course!! Nothing can beat Rin

Well, he's just a small side caractere in Oh! My Lady.

As I said above, he was only one of the coworker on the main girl's team. So you can only see him when she had some scenes at her work place and that's it.

I  am afraid that I will not pay attention to him with that hairstyle! H:lol: hehehe!

6 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

I  am afraid that I will not pay attention to him with that hairstyle! H:lol: hehehe!

lol...and that might be the reason he was not caught by ur radar or even mine...

@gtam i have those 2drama next on my list after completing lovely heels..

and i agree Rin is just another case... none of his character can ever match up to Rin...until n unless he gives us much more marvelous and swoon worthy character in next drama...

Hello everyone *waves*

I've watched quite a few of his dramas and one of his movies (One Step More to the Sea, which was lovely but he barely had any screentime)

I loved him on Jungle Fish 2 and Moon Lovers (despite my poor opinion of that drama :tongue:), and now as Rin of course. I saw him on Jeon Woo Chi but I can only rec that drama for the lulz, he was a stoic guard or policeman who had a loveline with a fellow policewoman (After School's Jooyeon). UEE and Cha Tae Hyun were the leads. I already mentioned Beloved on the RinSan thread, his character had a really cute and playful relationship with his wife until well... richard simmons happened (it's a melo after all :tongue:)

I haven't watched any of his web dramas or drama specials, maybe I should get on that lol

Oh I even tried Vampire Idol back in the day hahah I didn't finish it though

03.07.2017. The King in love Showcase

alMDnIgG_o.jpg

xIBag34O_o.jpg

YxZbCoMN_o.jpg

Spoiler

nDJrGi1W_o.jpg

iePR0Wdr_o.jpg

93eKoyNG_o.jpg

5wcyczQh_o.jpg

AO9AhOMk_o.jpg

D8os3XPn_o.jpg

KwwREFGa_o.jpg

FHYfBUqb_o.jpg

S70Czh7R_o.jpg

8gBbCq9h_o.jpg

MzYW646x_o.jpg

1HTaNHSy_o.jpg

urf379RV_o.jpg

VvxlXtUZ_o.jpg

g9ffrCgB_o.jpg

SVjRltO0_o.jpg

Kei1Fs3D_o.jpg

@joojanah i have yt to get beloved in my collection n jeo woo chi. will do after lovely heels.

and glad u mentioned one step to thr sea... though he has small screentime but i find him cute there... and can still feel his intent gaze when i recall how i watched that drama.

btw HJH has something with cameras..he was a photographer in Mama, teaches girl to use camera in both lovely heels and one step.

beside that.. he is same caring self on all the dramas... taking care of the leading lady, wrist grab and asking "you are not hurt"...

hehehe i love him like nooone else in my life..

@Juni Asat ur eagle eyes are th3 best you caught so critical moment.. and Yoona was kinda spying on that girl lol..

From breathless abt HJH...

HEADY DARKNESS

hjhb-e1507046870106.png

Another one of my favourites from my personal collection. I love Hong Jong Hyun in dark or black hair, but he seems to favour dyeing it a reddish hue if he is not working in sageuks. Ha. This video was taken sometime early last year. Not sure whether he was filming Scarlet Heart then, but his dark hair and floppy fringe seem to indicate that. He says in the clip that he was going to China for a fashion show. I like him in both longer and shorter hairstyles, but he is total hotness when he sweeps his fringe off his forehead a.k.a We Got Married. I’m still deliberating whether I prefer his barely-there half-smile which I find sexy, or his wide, shy smile which I find adorable

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/heady-darkness/

19 minutes ago, gtam said:

@KdramaSwimmer

I agree with breathless. I love him with dark her be it short or long, with or without fringe, but I'm not too fond of his current reddish hair. It's ok but he's a lot hotter in dark.

bold.. you said mu word now.. lol

same here...i am also in for black hair,but with side hair fringe..

but a big no to that gold ree shade... 

Archived