8 hours ago, gtam said:

Only one week of waiting and he will finally give us some news!!

BTW, @jeeji, could you add an HONGJONGHYUN tag on this thread.

Or if jeeji is not active anymore, can a mod do it instead ?

Thank you. It will make it a lot easier to find this thread.

Thank God, he finally accept an interview! Waiting for his interview like waiting for rain in summer!!! Thank a lot! 

Hope me we have English version of his interview soon!

@MadraRua: Dear Mod, can you help us to edit this thread and add more tag HONGJONGHYUN, HJH, Wang Rin. Thank so much in advance! ^_^

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, gtam said:

Or if jeeji is not active anymore, can a mod do it instead ?

Thank you. It will make it a lot easier to find this thread.

hv already pmed one of mods and waiting for the response.. and thanks for sharing finally he wil do an interview...

one of HJHs interview post SHR..

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

T@kim_nuong

If the thread starter is inactive then you can apply for authorship of the thread and edit the first post yourself. Just let me know what you want to do.

Thanks for your support! 

@jeeji hasn't been active since 2016. I think that account is inactive until now. Therefore, in order to update more information, i want to appy for authorship of HJH thread. What do I have to do to apply? Thanks so much for your help! 

46 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

Thanks for your support! 

@jeeji hasn't been active since 2016. I think that account is inactive until now. Therefore, in order to update more information, i want to appy for authorship of HJH thread. What do I have to do to apply? Thanks so much for your help! 

@jeeji has been MIA for quite some time so I think it's more than alright if we change authorship to you since you asked. 

Go n-éirí leat. Image result for good luck

11 hours ago, kim_nuong said:

Thanks for your support! 

chingu ill pm you some more info plz add to firstpost..

7 minutes ago, gtam said:

@kim_nuong First of all, thank you for taking the OP and giving it life again :D

Hide contents

But is it ok to post Alice like that? As it's not an official upload. Maybe you should at least put it in spoiler.

I do not have much time but we can try together. Thanks for your remind! :)

I really want to know what will be HJH next project. But I'm afraid we need a lot more patience. There were at least a few months in between the end of SH and his confirmation for TKIL.

For the moment, I satisfy my TKIL withdrawal with a HJH's marathon.

I have watched : Alice, Lovely heals, Why I want to get married, WGM, 2 episodes of Style log, Jungle Fish 2, law of the Jungle, Enemy in law...

I have already watched Cyrano and Oh! My Lady (but I confess I don't remember him in it)

I start SH last year but couldn't finish it.

I'm now considering if I should try White christmas :tongue:

I will soon come short of new material, I need some news. Please HJH, don't make us wait too long :wub:

Edit:

HJH just made a new IG post celebrating his 10 years debut anniversary

39 minutes ago, gtam said:

I really want to know what will be HJH next project. But I'm afraid we need a lot more patience. There were at least a few months in between the end of SH and his confirmation for TKIL.

For the moment, I satisfy my TKIL withdrawal with a HJH's marathon.

I have watched : Alice, Lovely heals, Why I want to get married, WGM, 2 episodes of Style log, Jungle Fish 2, law of the Jungle, Enemy in law...

I have already watched Cyrano and Oh! My Lady (but I confess I don't remember him in it)

I start SH last year but couldn't finish it.

I'm now considering if I should try White christmas :tongue:

I will soon come short of new material, I need some news. Please HJH, don't make us wait too long :wub:

Edit:

HJH just made a new IG post

Yeah, waiting for his next project is long long time 

I just watch some variety shows: running man, law of the jungle and not finish Style log 1! Hehee!

the same to me, I have never idea that he appeared in Dating agency: Cyrano! I have to google to find out who he is! :lol:

He seemed to celebrate 10 years of his fancafe. It was since his debut! 

http://cafe.daum.net/hjonghyun

I am so jealous with his Korean fan !:dissapointed_relieved:

@gtam i am also watching all his old dramas. and same as you i got shock knowing he was in Oh My Lady and Cyrano... and now watching lovely heels.

also his latest IG post.. he said see you soon..may be referring to his new project... i want him back on screen pretty soon. cant survive without him nowdays.

@kim_nuong m also feeling bit jealous..how come we are deprived of his love and affection...

36 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

Yeah, waiting for his next project is long long time 

I just watch some variety shows: running man, law of the jungle and not finish Style log 1! Hehee!

the same to me, I have never idea that he appeared in Dating agency: Cyrano! I have to google to find out who he is! :lol:

He seemed to celebrate 10 years of his fancafe. It was since his debut! 

http://cafe.daum.net/hjonghyun

I am so jealous with his Korean fan !:dissapointed_relieved:

Running man!! Of course! I forget it but I actually start with this.

And I guess I didn't write it properly. I actually remember him from Cyrano. Even if not really well, I remember I quite liked him back then but nothing more. Nothing to the extend of my LOVE for his Rin's role but still.

I was talking about Oh! My lady. But in my defence, he had a really small role (he was just a team co-worker) :tongue:

Archived