Hong Jong Hyun is a gentleman touring Singapore for 'International bnt' + explains his 'We Got Married' behavior controversy
Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1423670091_af.jpg

On February 11, 'International bnt' released pictures from their pictorial in Singapore with the ever dashing actor Hong Jong Hyun. 
In the pictorial, Hong Jong Hyun can be seen enjoying the beautiful Singaporean scenery while looking dapper in his suit and tie. From shades of pink to blue, Hong Jong Hyun is classy and colorful, complementing his equally vivid surroundings. 
Hong Jong Hyun said to 'International bnt' in an interview, "I want to come back to this place, Singapore, with my friends again." He continued, "When [my friends and I] take breaks, we see each other a lot. I think it would be fun if we all came together to Singapore." 
Hong Jong Hyun also talked about his recent 'We Got Married' attitude controversy, during which netizens criticized him for him for being cold and distant towards his on-screen wife Yura. Hong Jong Hyun seemed to explain that he only appeared to behave that way because he was feeling unwell. He said, "I thought it was a flu but it turned out to be a norovirus (also known as 'winter vomiting bug'). It's because of the oysters I ate the day before filming my movie.... That was my first time being that sick." 
Although it is not stated which specific moment Hong Jong Hyun is addressing, it is possible that he is referring to the day the following fancam was taken. Netizens have claimed that in the fancam, Hong Jong Hyun appears to be walking ahead of Yura, ignoring her, as well as rudely shaking off the hand of a guide. 
'We Got Married' has since stepped forward to explain the fancam, saying that the clip showed only a portion of their time at an airport in Bali and that the pair were playful before they had to be quickly ushered due to safety reasons. It's possible that Hong Jong Hyun is now saying that he was also sick that day.
Cr: bnt news, yahoo sg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonghyun's company or management is doing a really good job of promoting him. I feel like I've seen him in every other pictorial in the past month. I wonder if this is all because of him just signing for more things or WGM popularity. I thought he was with Lee Soohyuk's agency because they are friends, both model/actors, and even worked together on some shows. Either way, he's doing well in expanding his modeling work.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. It seems like the new agency is doing a good job. All this exposure will do him good.

I do think a lot of it has to do with WGM popularity too. By being on WGM with Yura, Jonghyun was able to present the fun loving side of himself. He seems so mature yet child like, this makes him very endearing. 

Hey everyone~!

Congratulations Jonghyun for winning the best couple at the 20th Cable Awards yesterday! He won alongside her partner for the drama, My lovely Heels.

More awards, projects, and recognition in the future for him! :)

:D

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo, GOT7, 2NE1′s Sandara Park and More Attend VIP Screening for ′Twenty′
18346223.jpg
A nice wave and a smile from Hong Jong Hyun
The VIP screening for the film Twenty took place on March 18 at the COEX Megabox in Gangnam-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89552/photo-lee-kwang-soo-got7-2ne1s-sandara-park-and-more-attend-vip-screening-for-twenty

Guest ohayyo

Hello there,
I just wanna drop by and relay a message from my close peer. Since it is still related to Police Family, the movie that Jjong participates in,so I gather up some courage to post here. I hope this is an okay.

horticulture

said:ATTENTION EVERYONE: Hehehehe. Always wanted to say that! Please take 2 min to request that Dramafever make available Police Family. Even if you don't have access to Dramafever please help us so 

we can also request a Hang Out session like they had one for Kim Woo Bin yesterday

Info below: From Dramafever: 

Hello! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the event. :) Thanks for your request! We're always working to bring new dramas and movies to the site. The best way to request new content is by filling out the form located here: http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-. Be sure to continue following us for updates.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystalhyl
Guest crystalhyl

ARENA March 2013 (3 HQ images)

21369_original.jpg
21970_original.jpg
21621_original.jpg

Image Source: DC Hong Jong Hyun

BNT Photoshoot in SingaporeThis photoshoot has a total of 68 photos released. Only a handful were posted by news sites like Soompi. It's bothersome to post all 68 here, so please head over to http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/15482990.html (This post on Omona also contains the Arena photos.)The photos are under a spoiler cut so no worries about bandwidth problems.

Translation: Hello, BNT readers, it's Hong Jonghyun. I'm meeting you for the 2nd time. I haven't had many photoshoots overseas but coming to Singapore for BNT, we put a lot of effort into this photoshoot.
I've been on We Got Married, as many of you may know, and I'm also preparing for an overseas fan meeting tour. (T/N: Can't hear this part clearly, bgm's too loud. Nothing important anyway.) Take care! *waves~*

Translation by: crystalhyl @ SoompiPlease keep the credits when re-posting, thank you.

[HD SCAN] Hong Jong Hyun from M Magazine vol. 107 for his new Movie "Clash of the Family 2" ~5 #홍종현 cr to HJH DC Gall pic.twitter.com/SegArPK1he

— 홍종현 INDONESIA (@withhongjjong)

April 3, 2015

[HD SCAN] Hong Jong Hyun from M Magazine vol. 107 for his new Movie "Clash of the Family 2" ~6 #홍종현 cr to HJH DC Gall pic.twitter.com/NvrJqhZIvK

April 3, 2015

[HD SCAN] Hong Jong Hyun from M Magazine vol. 107 for his new Movie "Clash of the Family 2" ~3 #홍종현 cr to HJH DC Gall pic.twitter.com/9ogFs5ngsK

April 3, 2015
Hong Jong Hyun for M magazine

Guest pavina

Hello guys first time here and love to sharing Jjong's interview with OK magazine april issue from Thailand  Enjoy~~

MY PERFECT VALENTINE WITH HONG JONG HYUN

Q:Do you know that you become a hot trend since you join Yura Girl's Day in we Got Married so many fans fall for you
JH:I never thought of that( shy smile) til i went to Bali for shooting WGM so many fans gave me letters and gifts so i started to feel the good respond from fans.

Q:When you in love,  Do you normally do Aaeyo(? act cute) and smile a lot like you did in WGM?
JH:If i really love that woman i smile, taking of her and doing everything for her.

Q:We heard that you interest in fashion and modeling since you were young  so you went to work in Pizza Shop to collect some money, What was your inspiration at that time?
JH:At first i didn't want to tell my parents that i wanted to be a model and ask them to support me  Our family not well off that's why i worked in Pizza Shop as a part time job  So i feel happy as i have this sucess today.

Q:Were you a charming boy since you were young or just after you grow up?
JH: For real i wasn't that charming before  had some fell for me but not as many as today ( you mean you're more charming after you are into  modeling?) something like that (shy smile)

Q:pp say from look at someone fashion may can tell his/her character and personality  Do you agree and what's your style?
JH:I agree some of that but not all that really can tell someone character and personality. I like casual style   not try to hard to jut to looking good or cool  but uncomfortable   For me first i choose what i like  second has to be comfortable and give a casual smart look.

Q:What is your favorite accessory?
JH:Actually i'm not so serious how i dress up  before my main item that i had to have it was hat    snap back   including others style  not fix with one kind the day that i had no schedule i wore a casual hat just  to go outside and gym   but if i had schedule for shooting or variety show  i had to set my hair so no hat on that day( Do you like to wear the hat just like most famous pp use it  to hide their face?)  hmm No i don't do that just to avoiding pp.

Q:Does many things change for you from last 2-3 year?
HJ:The big change is before not so many pp know me or know that i'm a model, but now many fans start to recognise me and i receive a greeting from them while i'm out

Q:Beside the love for catwalk,you have opportunity to do so many new things  like Movie and Series, joining WGM, MC in Style Log and the latest become one of the MC in Inkigayo. Does it hard to challenge yourself all the time?
JH:Challenge and hard situation can happen all the time  now i think i know how to handle the problems  sometimes pp around me help or i might just find out the solution by myself  anyhow problem can arise in work  whatever work we do  not necessary only the job i am doing   only not stress and think positive that it's just another job that has to be done.

Q:Now you get so many offers, How do you select your job?
JH:My standard to accept the job there're 2  First i want to get a new experience  i like to try something new for gaining my experience. Second while working has to Enjoy  how tired i am but while doing it if enjoy and fun with the job I'm ok.

Q:Nowadays do you have time to relax, doing things you like or meet with your friend?
JH: We can't meet often as we all are busy with our schedule

Q: Fans called your group as F4  How do you feel about that?
JH:Truely i feel so great that fans called us like that  because my friends they are popular among the girls since they were a model or even now  I have to try hard or not i may get kick out from the Model F4(laugh).

Q;What happen when you meet?
JH:While we together we not into so much talking usually we do exercise together coz we all work as a model that's why we have to look after ourselves and do exercise regularly  sometimes we go eating and drinking just like other men do.

Q:Who in the group that you are closest?
JH:For advise and all is Lee Soo-Hyuk and Kim Young-kwang both are my Senior but truely we all are close.

Q:you just truning 25th on 2 Feb  Was it more special than the other years?
JH:I'm not giving important or so into  my Birthday  but other's bd i would just hurry to get a present that He/She likes(Any special gift that impressed you this bd?)  what i received from fans mostly clothes and game(laugh)   now i remember there was a fan who gave my mini figure  look so alike   i like it very much.

Q:you said in an interview that you would like to have a child when you 30  Do you still think like that?
JH:Yes  i still think the same   wanting to have children quickly but i'm not ready yet and if too rush it's not good  it's not like i have to    i feel like raising children will be fun and bring me happiness so at that time i gave my interview like that 30years is the high possibility as one day i'll married anyway  and if i have children i want to raising them as best as i can(if you have a daughter i believe she'll be a pretty one)  whatever come i'm happy(smile).

Q;What do you plan to achieve before 30?
JH:I want to receive a good respond from fans in every jobs i'm done that's all my wish.

Guest phichul

140507 Hong Jong Hyun KOARI

translate by @hjjdai5yJ : Hello Koari, I'm HJH.
Q1(about song he will sing during FM) : it's a song that I usually like. I thought what song should I sing so that everyone will like.I choose one ballad and one band song. I thought a lot what kind of song Japanese people will like, and I think they will like it if I sing the original version of 'Snow Flower'. so, I sing that song.
Q2(about Japan FM) : firstly, it's going to start soon. as the time come, I've become more nervous. When I first came here, I remembered that I was nervous too.But compared to before, I want to show my comfortable side so I'm trying to lessen my nervousness. and this is my 2nd FM, I heard that many people came. so I'm waiting with thankful heart.
Q3(his popularity) : yes compared to that time, it feel real now. at the airport, many people recognize me and many fans came. they gave me gifts and letters. I was surprised since I was just woke up from my sleep.so compared to before, I feel it is more real now.
Q4(his activity) : All (his works) left memories to me but still my first entertainment program WGM and drama MAMA are memorable for me.
Q5(movie 'Clash of Families 2') : I've always wanted to do comedy since a long time ago. I want to show my cool looks but if I show only one look, it could be boring. also because I have thoughts on challenging few roles. I really enjoyed the filming. 망가진(someone act crazy, impression destroyed) role for now, it was so fun to the point that I think it could get destroyed more(망가진 his role). I'm looking forward on how the movie will be. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prism2103

140423 presscon for police family 2
SUPPORT JONG'S MOVIE! FIGHTING! credits on pictures
CDRKX6SUgAEG6eJ.jpg
credits: อาจู ‧◡‧ ‏@minebliss  Apr 23CDRKQp_UIAEb3V5.jpg

CDS1_TeWMAA4Jih.jpg
CDUpQHBUIAACFZx.jpg
CDU7hO0UIAAA8dw.jpg
CDUwfsAUgAADRiN.jpg
CDRK6f2VAAEo7z5.jpg

jong was very thankful to his fans who came early to support and & gave out beautiful gifts out during his presscon to reports and the press. credits on pic & 한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  Apr 23

Gift and food support for "Clash Family 2" http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=hjonghyun&no=44932&page=1 

CDV3jbuUUAAqrdK.jpg
CDQmSV4UUAA-VrS.jpg

CDQOnmmUkAAVvs5.jpg
CDQmT0JVAAMMPRr.jpg
CDV3jAMVIAAlB30.jpg
CDV3olRUsAAYOzW.jpg

Archived