DalShabet (달샤벳) ♥ Official Thread #1

Guest cielo_nataly

^ thanks for sharing the link of that channel i was waiting for a channel that upload all their videos but they still don't have an official youtube account right?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sososorri

^ thanks for sharing the link of that channel i was waiting for a channel that upload all their videos but they still don't have an official youtube account right?

yeah no problem

i dont think so, most of the kpop groups only have official youtube account if their from a major label, like JYPE, YGE, SME, CUBE.

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet earns praise from Park Myung Soo

Rookie girl group Dal Shabet made an appearance on their first variety program and earned high praises from some big names in the entertainment industry.

Members Jiyul and Subin joined the recording for KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3” and made a successful debut with the compliments of MCs Yoo Jae Suk and Park Myung Soo.

Park Myung Soo, who’s known for usually being harsh on idols, even asked the girls to appear on his own KBS 2TV variety show, “100 Points out of 100.”

After the recording, the girls commented, “Even before our debut, we enjoyed watching ‘Happy Together’ with our families. It’s a great honor to be able to appear on the show. Although we were slightly nervous, our seniors gave us a lot of support and compliments.”

Their episode will broadcast on January 13th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabet-earns-praise-from-park-myung-soo

Guest adikkeluangman

Volkswagen’s “Blue Motion” CF featuring Dal Shabet’s Ayoung released

Earlier, we reported that Dal Shabet’s Ayoung landed her own CF deal with global car brand, “Volkswagen.” The deal gained many headlines as the group is only a year into their debut and has already managed to capture so much attention.

The CF was filmed late last month in advertisement of Volkswagen’s environment brand, “Blue Motion Online Campaign.“ A representative of the brand commented, “Her innocent features fits well with the concept of our environment promotion program. Her outgoing personality surprised all of the staff since it was her first ever advertisement filming.”

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/volkswagens-blue-motion-cf-featuring-dal-shabets-ayoung-released

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet’s Jiyul & Subin share stories about lice and ghosts

Dal Shabet’s Jiyul and Subin made their first variety show appearance on the January 13th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3.”

The girls previously headlined for having earned praises from MC Park Myung Soo, who’s known for being especially harsh towards idols.

Jiyul revealed a story from when she was studying abroad in England and stated that she scratched her head until it bled one day. Her mother, concerned, found that she had lice in her hair, and quickly treated it. Unfortunately, every time she’d come home from school, she’d get lice all over again, leading to Jiyul eventually giving her English friends proper treatment tips.

Although she thought they’d be offended, her friends fortunately accepted the gift and thanked her.

Member Subin revealed a story of when she spoke with a ghost in junior high school. She began, “I was a model in junior high, so I lived in Seoul by myself. I had a photoshoot the next day, but at 3 AM I got a call from my manager unni, and a ringtone, Lady Gaga’s ‘Stop Calling,’ began ringing.”

She continued, “I picked up the call and all I heard was weird noise such as ‘nononononono.’ She then told me to bring my underwear, which models already know to bring on their own. It really wasn’t necessary for her to make that call at 3 AM. After time passed, I suddenly thought of what happened and got goosebumps. My phone was actually on vibrate and I never once downloaded the Lady Gaga ringtone.”

Subin met with her manager the next day and asked her why she called, to which her manager replied, “I never called you.”

Subin then put the studio in shock by stating, “I picked up the call, but my phone didn’t have records of it. It didn’t have an incoming record, and only had an outgoing record.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-jiyul-subin-share-stories-about-lice-and-ghosts

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet’s Subin rises as a new variety show idol

It hasn’t even been a month since she’s debuted, but Subin of Dal Shabet is proving herself to be a rising star in the variety show industry.

After putting the show in stitches with her country dialect showcase, Subin’s been re-invited to appear for KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3“. Along with her five other groupmates, Subin returned to the studio on January 22nd to record for the program’s Lunar New Year special.

But this wasn’t the only variety show recording on her schedule. Subin has already completed recordings for other Lunar New Year specials for both public broadcasts and cable channel programs.

Representatives of Happy Face Entertainment commented, “We believe people have become fond of her for being the maknae of the group, but for also having charms that aren’t quite maknae-like. We ask for your love and interest,as she will be greeting viewers on a variety of other programs.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-subin-rises-as-a-new-variety-show-idol

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet’s Vicky used to be a back-up dancer for Seo In Young

Rookie girl group Dal Shabet had a member who used to be a back-up dancer for Seo In Young!

As a Star Empire trainee, Vicky has been a discreet part of the K-pop world since 2007, by acting as a back-up dancer for Seo In Young, Jewelry, and V.O.S.

She could be found in the videos for Jewelry’s “One More Time” and Seo In Young’s “Cinderella.”

Vicky revealed in a recent interview, “When I worked as a back-up dancer, I had a really hard time because of the hectic schedule. But I learned a lot through the experience. Because of that experience, I have been able to be confident on stage with Dal Shabet.”

With all that accumulated experience, she was able to become the leader of one of K-pop’s freshest idol groups.

WATCH : Cinderella

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-vicky-used-to-be-a-back-up-dancer-for-seo-in-young

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet’s Subin becomes a jean model for GV2

Dal Shabet’s youngest member, Subin, has recently become the spokesmodel for GV2’s jeans.

Subin is being noticed for her height, 5′8.9″ (174 cm), as well as her ideal body. GV2 stated, “Despite only being 17, Subin has the charisma and mask of a pro-model, so we felt she would have no problem pulling off our jeans. She also received a lot of praise from the staff for her behavior during the photoshoot.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-subin-becomes-a-jean-model-for-gv2

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet to return with follow-up promotions after Lunar New Year’s

The studio was full of energy and excitement, as the ladies of Dal Shabet took part in their first Lunar New Year’s interview.

“We got into the top 10 on a music program chart just 20 days into our debut!” they exclaimed. Their title track, “Supa Dupa Diva“, was nominated for the “Inkigayo ‘Take 7″, and it also ranked on the top 10 for “M. Countdown“. Considering how they debuted less than a month ago, they raked in some remarkable achievements.

The girls expressed, “Promoting is so fun! We all screamed together when we heard that we got into ‘Inkigayo’s Take 7′ (laughter). We’re always so full of energy because of the fans who support us.”

Leader Viki, who’s had prior experience working as a backup dancer, revealed the joy of finally standing on stage under her own name. “Feeling the spotlight on the stage and singing my own song seems like a dream come true. I honestly don’t care for the rank; I’m just thankful that we have a stage to stand on under our own name.”

The girls were then asked for their thoughts on their exceptional achievements as fresh rookie artists.

“Of course, we’ve just taken our first step,” they said. “If there’s anything we felt by ranking in on the Take 7, it’s that we want to continue this streak of success. We rehearse every day until the early morning – it’s important that we work hard while we have the popularity in order to stay alive.”

The girls even gave up their Lunar New Year holiday to wrap up their “Supa Dupa Diva” promotions and to prepare for their follow-up single, “Lump of Charm.”

Dal Shabet took the opportunity to introduce their follow-up song: “We’re very excited for ‘Lump of Charm,’ since it has a choreography that’s just as cute as the song. With this track, we hope to gain momentum with the love of our fans, and hopefully win the rookie award at the year-end awards this year. We’ll be running without rest in order to achieve our goal, and make sure that this year will be as fulfilling as our dreams.”

The girls concluded the interview with a Lunar New Year’s message for their fans.

“Now that we live together in a dorm, we have realized the importance of family. Please spend a joyous holiday with your family.”

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/dal-shabet-to-return-with-follow-up-promotions-after-lunar-new-years

Archived